Thanks for that Wendy. I guess that means I probably need to just give up on getting any treatment for inflammatory arthritis or a spondy disorder. I don't show any inflammatory markers (though I wonder if that is because I am on full doses of NSAIDs), my HLA B27 was reported as negative (though I believe the specimen should have been rejected by the lab because it didn't meet with the usually required criteria for collection and testing), and neither neurologist or urologist is prepared to even suggest that my neurogenic bladder dysfunction has any relationship to anything spinal even though it clearly started at the time of major increase in lower back and SI pain and muscle spasm.

Sue - I might have a chance if someone did notice the enthesitis, but thus far I have had one doctor discover a number of fibromyalgia tender points were sensitive, and no-one else (rheumies included) has actually done a full body examination or a full history of aches and pains, stiffness, or a range of motion exam. My good response to NSAIDs has been put down to their analgesic effect and not any antiinflammatory action (in spite of other analgesic drugs not having as significant effect). I'm thinking I might have to go off NSAIDs anyway because my liver is starting to get stressed as well as my kidney function (eGFR) having dropped to below 60.