Kickas.org
Posted By: Loz England 134 Romania 0 - 11/17/01 05:57 PM
Having beten the Australians last week the England Rugby Union team just destroyed Romania 134 - 0. Not much of a match, obviously, but a good time to experiment with the line-up.

Next week we take on the world champions prior to Australia, South Africa. England have been comming up to their best and have reached their peak about now. By the time the world cup comes along, we may have gone into decline, I really hope not.

Cheers,
    Loz
Posted By: Tim Re: England 134 Romania 0 - 11/17/01 06:15 PM
No decline while our boy Jonny's still around. Although the boy Hodgson stood in well today.

Posted By: Loz Re: England 134 Romania 0 - 11/17/01 08:31 PM
Yes Tim,
Johnny Wilkinson is an amazing player, you're absolutely right. I also agree that Hogson had a great game - albeit under very little pressure. Do you know what club team he playes for? I haven't really noticed him much before.
Here in Leicester the Tigers have a fly-half capable of greatness too. I really hope he'll get a chance to repsresent England during his career.

Cheers,
    Loz
Posted By: Tim Re: England 134 Romania 0 - 11/18/01 02:15 PM
He plays for Sale apparently. Other than that I don't know much about him, other than the fact that he has a strong desire to 'accidently' drive over Wilkinson's toes!

© Kickas.org