Kickas.org
Posted By: hawkman Healing time of broken arm . - 12/17/20 07:06 PM
I fell and broken my left arm about 6 inches down from my shoulder joint and also cracked a few other bones in the shoulder region . This happened Sept. 4th and I am still dealing with a lot of pain in the injured area . When I fell I landed on my elbow and it pushed my arm up and I also cracked my fibular bone on my right leg which has healed and been painless now since middle of Oct. Any of you ASKickers had any experience with broken bones ?
Posted By: DragonSlayer Re: Healing time of broken arm . - 12/18/20 04:13 AM
Hello, Bruce:

Regret I have. Broke right tibia and fibula and it took well over 4 months to heal under ideal conditions (no inflammation from AS and aggressive supplementation). It is important to work some stress as it is healing, albeit not so much that it is deformed.

HEALTH,
John
Posted By: hawkman Re: Healing time of broken arm . - 12/19/20 09:48 PM
Originally Posted By DragonSlayer
Hello, Bruce:

Regret I have. Broke right tibia and fibula and it took well over 4 months to heal under ideal conditions (no inflammation from AS and aggressive supplementation). It is important to work some stress as it is healing, albeit not so much that it is deformed.

HEALTH,
John

Ouch ! Thanks for the info . So maybe another month or 2 for me , I can believe that the way it has healed for me so far . I must get back to swimming and see if that helps my range of motion in my shoulder . I am still kicking AS with the No Starch Diet !
© Kickas.org