Kickas.org
Posted By: wait Need advice. - 01/27/19 03:10 AM
I have been thinking about buying a new mattress. Looking for advice from other AS sufferers. My wife suggested KA. Anyone have any experience with the sleep number bed or Tempurpedic?
Posted By: Cymro Re: Need advice. - 01/27/19 09:47 AM
I have a Tempermed mattress. They are very expensive if you have to pay yourself but I had mine via the U.K. Health System so did not have to pay. Tempermed is available in the USA but may be under a different name. They are very good mattresses and helped me sleep a lot better at night.
Posted By: mulehound Re: Need advice. - 01/29/19 06:25 PM
I bought a lucid last year. It was their top of the line. It has made a world of difference for me. I am not a small person 6'2" 290 pounds. Great support and comfortable. I looked for months before I bought it. I would try as many as you can good luck.
ETTE
Darrel
Posted By: wait Re: Need advice. - 02/02/19 03:15 PM
Nice benefits. Unfortunately for me it will be all out of pocket. I will look into Temperpedic more. Thanks.
Posted By: wait Re: Need advice. - 02/02/19 03:16 PM
Never heard of Lucid mattress. Will explore more. Glad it's helped you. Thanks
Posted By: Nonnie Re: Need advice. - 02/06/19 07:40 AM
Hi wait,

I have a sleep number bed, we bought it several years ago. The bed I had before this was a very hard mattress, which my husband liked and I definitely did not like. It was agony...
Anyway, I definitely like my sleep number bed, as I can adjust how soft or hard I want it to be. Even at it's hardest though, it does not get as hard as our old mattress(called Granite).
It also benefits us because we have the king size that is divided in the middle and we can each have our own settings for firmness and position. If you can go to a sleep number store, it would be good for you to try out the different models. They are somewhat expensive, but they do have 0% financing if you pay it off by a certain date. I think it was 2 years. Good luck, keep us updated.
Posted By: Margie55 Re: Need advice. - 02/07/19 05:31 AM
I love our tempurpedic hybrid mattress. a little smelly at first, but airs out after a few weeks.
© Kickas.org