Kickas.org
One of my favorite things about this forum is the overwhelming positivity. Everyone is supportive, everyone is sharing knowledge and everyone seems to share the same 'let's get it done' attitude.

That attitude has helped to reshape my view of my post-diagnosis life and I owe people like you guys a thank you for that.

I made a post about it here!

Posted By: EricaK Re: How chronic pain has IMPROVED my life. - 03/09/16 08:44 PM
AWESOME! SHARING EVERYWHERE!!!
Posted By: mig Re: How chronic pain has IMPROVED my life. - 03/09/16 11:25 PM
You have a fabulous attitude, which is not easy to arrive at with AS. Great post - you're a good writer too. smile
@EricaK Thanks so much for sharing! I've been plugging away at that site for a while, now, and I love seeing it used as more than just a blog for me to blow off steam!
@mig Thanks! Obviously, my current mindset took a while to come around to, but it's something I think all of us should remind ourselves of as often as possible.
Posted By: Geok Re: How chronic pain has IMPROVED my life. - 03/10/16 02:35 AM
Hi
To add to Everyday Battle post......
Norman Cousins wrote a book called An Anatomy of an Illness. The doctors believed he had AS and he used humor amongst other things to help him through it. All the best.
Hi,
Great post thankyou for sharing and well written. I agree though it is sometimes hard a positive attitude is the only way to go about life.
x
@Geok - I've never heard of this book, but I just ordered it on Amazon! Thanks for the suggestion.

@Grumpally - Your username is relevant in this case and I love it. Every day is a struggle, but not every day has to be a failure.
Posted By: Dotyisle Re: How chronic pain has IMPROVED my life. - 03/11/16 02:51 AM
Thanks for the postive post

Tim
Posted By: Megan Re: How chronic pain has IMPROVED my life. - 03/15/16 10:15 AM
It's posts like these that make me wish there was a "like" button. smile

Great read!
Posted By: Wilhelm Re: How chronic pain has IMPROVED my life. - 03/20/16 07:31 PM
Love your blog!
Posted By: nowIknow Re: How chronic pain has IMPROVED my life. - 04/07/16 08:51 PM
Very cool, very cool indeed everydaybattle. I printed it out to read every morsel tonight before bed.
Encouraging me to quit my whining and get on with the encouragement of others. (but will I???)
Posted By: fekko Re: How chronic pain has IMPROVED my life. - 04/18/16 12:18 AM
Great Blog everydaybattle.
Its people like yourself that bring so much motivation to others.
© Kickas.org