Kickas.org
Posted By: trudi muscle spasm sooo bad I can't - 05/14/13 11:11 PM
ugh... woke up with a crick in my neck that just gets worse. feels like a nerve going to my funny bone got involved. can't move my neck or much on my left side. thought my previous pains were bad, but Im not gonna lie. This time, i really want to die, it's so bad.

Physical Therapist only makes it worse. Helps when he puts my head into traction, but it comes back when he lets go.

I've NEVER cried in front of a 'stranger' ever in my life. Until Monday, curled up into a ball of sobbing fire.

TENS unit seems to help take the edge off, but not enough or constant. Started a muscle relaxer to see what happens. seems nothing is stopping the fire. OMG.
Posted By: Possi Re: muscle spasm sooo bad I can't - 05/15/13 02:31 AM
((Trudi)) I am so so sorry. I think with this much pain you should call or go in to see your dr. You want to be sure nothing else is going on. PT did a number on my neck.

I hope you are beginning to get some relief. I see it has been a couple of hours since you posted. I hope you have pain meds.

Hugs.
Possi
Posted By: Pea Re: muscle spasm sooo bad I can't - 05/15/13 04:16 AM
Off to the Dr.s Missy! You could have a number of things wrong and with A.S. it's always wise to have it looked at. Might be a degenerated disc pinching a nerve or some fusion that might have broke loose! Yikes, you sound like you are in terrible pain Trudi.
Posted By: Dotyisle Re: muscle spasm sooo bad I can't - 05/15/13 04:36 AM
Hello Trudi,

Good to see you checking in, wish it was better circumstances.

Hopefully you can find some relief from the pain soon. Hang in there.

Tim
Posted By: Possi Re: muscle spasm sooo bad I can't - 05/15/13 02:25 PM
I have thought of you several times. I hope you are feeling better today. I hope you called your dr. Let us know how you are.

Possi
Posted By: sherri Re: muscle spasm sooo bad I can't - 05/15/13 03:03 PM
Big (((HUGS))) Trudi....I hope you have found some relief...

Sherri
Posted By: Orch Re: muscle spasm sooo bad I can't - 05/15/13 03:38 PM
Sorry Trudi I don't have any advice. I hope the muscle relaxers do the trick. Hang in there.
Posted By: Nonnie Re: muscle spasm sooo bad I can't - 05/15/13 05:37 PM
I'm sorry you're feeling so bad. Hopefully,you've gotten some relief from that terrible pain. A warm/hot shower on the neck won't cure it, but shouldn't make it worse either. It sounds like any relief would be helpful.
Posted By: trudi Re: muscle spasm sooo bad I can't - 05/17/13 01:06 AM
thx all. i got a muscle relaxer and it only takes the edge off to where i'm not sobbing my eyes out. nyquil helps to knock me out at night, but on the edge of taking too much. had a gall bladder attack today. yuk.

it's bad. can't tolerate the thought of sitting in er for hours to be seen or even talk to anyone. i hate dealing with doctors. omg it's bad. i have pt tomorrow. my daughter will drive me. maybe he'll suggest something. i can't sit, lay, hold my head in any position. crazy [*bleep*] going on. gotta go.
Posted By: Possi Re: muscle spasm sooo bad I can't - 05/17/13 01:15 AM
I am so sorry Trudi. I just prayed for you to have relief of pain, peace and good rest tonight.

Blessings,
Possi
Posted By: Pea Re: muscle spasm sooo bad I can't - 05/17/13 01:48 AM
Did you have any tests done?
Posted By: Michelle70605 Re: muscle spasm sooo bad I can't - 05/17/13 08:47 AM
Oh Trudi...I'm soooo sorry!!! hugss ...as if you don't have enough going on... ohwell You're in my prayers sweetie and if you're able to, give me a call tomorrow...I'm sorry I caught this so late...I found 5 baby bunnies Monday and they have kept me busy!!! grin Wow!!! grin ...and I'm babysitting Brandon's pup for him right now... smile ...Anyway, I too think you need to get to the doctor ASAP!!! .... Love you, girlfriend... heart Michelle
© Kickas.org