Kickas.org
Posted By: Lon I met withTrudi - 02/02/13 03:35 AM
Beloved

Yep, I met our dear Trudi, down by the toothbrush isle in Wal=Mart. She had her six wonderful children with her!

We will meet tomorrow, lord willing and get a bit of a plan as to how Lin and I can help. they can stay / live with us for a bit...

It is obvious that her children are exceptional....

having not worked for months we are short on cash, but they will be loved and kept safe if they need us.

it breaks my heart to see how many times men push away those who care.

Yes we are in the middle of no where. but this is where we are, and here is Trudi!

I love this place ( KickAS ) because of the wonderful people who love and support each other.

Lon
Posted By: Gerri54 Re: I met withTrudi - 02/02/13 11:44 AM
Sending hugs to Trudi and family - glad she has a friends like you and Lin to talk to and help where needed.

Hugs also going your way.

Gerri & Makaylah
Posted By: fyrfytr187 Re: I met withTrudi - 02/02/13 12:59 PM
You and Lin are great people. I'm glad that Trudi and her family have a friend like you.
Posted By: Inanna Re: I met withTrudi - 02/02/13 02:06 PM
Lonnie, how fortuitous that you and Trudi are so close at this point, you can meet in Walmart! I'm so glad she and the kids have you and Lin right now. You are truly, something, my dear.

Agape,
Posted By: poconomike Re: I met withTrudi - 02/02/13 03:45 PM
wow you have a big heart you made my day thanks mike
Posted By: ilbcrzn Re: I met withTrudi - 02/02/13 06:28 PM
Lon,

That is great news. You and Lin have such big hearts. Trudi and the kids are so lucky to have you as a friend. Thank you for sharing Lon.
Posted By: Possi Re: I met withTrudi - 02/02/13 08:04 PM
God works every where, even on the Wal-Mart tooth paste aisle.
What a blessing.

Thanks for sharing this message of grace today.

Possi
Posted By: ValsMum Re: I met withTrudi - 02/02/13 09:08 PM
Lon,

"Truly I tell you, whenever you did it to the least of these you did it to me"

God Bless you and your wife for helping a family in need.

Love to all of you!!
Posted By: naj Re: I met withTrudi - 02/02/13 09:12 PM
Oh my goodness! I am so sorry to hear that Trudi and her family are going through this...I did not know...but I am amazed and glad to read that you will provide help and support! That is truly walking the walk, isn't it, thank you for sharing this.
Posted By: Pea Re: I met withTrudi - 02/03/13 12:12 AM
Oh my, I just saw Trudi's story! shocked I feel so bad for her and what trials she is going through.

Lon, I must say, you are back doing your kingdom work! Isn't it amazing that when one door closes, another one opens and it is usually never what we expected. You and Lin are saints. Sorry, couldn't find an angel emoticon but you have a big and generous heart that will be rewarded one day.

Bless you,
Posted By: manatee Re: I met withTrudi - 02/03/13 03:29 AM
Lon, my friend, God Bless you 2 for being there for Trudi and her children. Valsmum summed it up very well.

Cindy
Posted By: Orch Re: I met withTrudi - 02/04/13 04:22 PM
I guess I will start hanging out on the toothpaste isle, and see if I can meet you Lon.

I hope things work out for Trudi, and her family.
Posted By: trudi Re: I met withTrudi - 02/04/13 10:40 PM
Grand time with Lon n Lynn. The kids did not want to leave such a house of peace and wit. I think we surprised Lon more than he surprised us. That is the fun of dealing with pirates, I suppose! laugh2
Posted By: Lon Re: I met withTrudi - 02/05/13 01:33 AM
TRUDI-
you and the children are welcome any time...

for as long as you want.

If # 3 needs our environment; she should stay!!!

But you did not eat enough!!!!!
Keep me posted as to how I / we can help....

Lots of love
Lon
Posted By: trudi Re: I met withTrudi - 02/05/13 01:35 AM
LOL! Ah yes, most don't pay attention to how little I eat.

But, dear friend, YOU need to update your picture!! I didn't recognize you that day in Walmart!! crazy
Posted By: Dotyisle Re: I met withTrudi - 02/05/13 02:48 AM
Hey Lon,

Good to hear bumped into another Kicker, I have met many through the years. Maybe one day will meet another again on my travels.

Best wishes for the both of you, you each deserve it (Lon and Trudi).

Tim
Posted By: Lon Re: I met withTrudi - 02/05/13 06:51 PM
Trud...

are you saying that the picture Dakota took 15 years ago is old? really.... I don't know how to post an update picture.. I am too old....

Sometimes I look in the mirror and don't recognize me.....

You are a great friend, wonderful mom ..... I am praying for you and your precious family.....

Ruthie is on my heart, if she needs a shelter.... this is a good place to start.....
Lon
Posted By: Lon Re: I met withTrudi - 02/05/13 06:54 PM
Tim

I am afraid, there is not so much I can do to help our Trudi.

She will know more in a few weeks.

But she can, THE KIDS CAN, stay here any time.

How are things with you?
© Kickas.org