Kickas.org
Posted By: oakleaf i caught a break finaly - 01/28/08 10:20 PM
i got a break my medicare starts on the first i just got my cards for the supplemental script coverage, and here the big break ssi is covering all my premiums, copays, meds, EVERYTHING 100% coverage. i wont have to spend a dime for anything as long as i stay on ssdi......im so excited...they will even cover my remicade treatments.........the happy oak
Posted By: alohaben Re: i caught a break finaly - 01/28/08 10:26 PM
Oak,
you deserve it...hope this takes away some of the strain.
how soon will the infusion folks squeeeeeeze you into the schedule ?
Posted By: ladybuggie Re: i caught a break finaly - 01/28/08 10:27 PM
awesome oakster!!
that is splendid news to read! i was so happy when i got the ssd part d script coverage...saved me money big time! i still pay but only 2 bucks for the soma and norco and 2-5.00 for antibiotics when i need them.

i'm so happy for you about the remicade!! ...enjoy..your pal bug
Posted By: Angelmom Re: i caught a break finaly - 01/28/08 10:34 PM
Hi Oak,

I am so excited for you!!!!

It's funny my medicare starts 2/1 but I am not getting thedrug coverage because we have BCBS and they have a drug plan, but Im hoping that when it is all in place and if I have to go in the hospital it will help..

Sounds like things will be good for you at least on that end..

Hugs,

Lisa
Posted By: Karen_the_Mouse Re: i caught a break finaly - 01/28/08 10:41 PM
Great news! I'm so glad this worked out for you.

Karen
Posted By: Billbc Re: i caught a break finaly - 01/28/08 11:17 PM
Oak,
Truly a great break. Glad to hear the news. That has to lower the stress level some. I hope they can find ways to keep you comfortable now.

Bill
Posted By: BLESTER Re: i caught a break finaly - 01/28/08 11:22 PM
Oak,

Sounds like you have some breathing room with the good news. It's good to hear they finaly got you fixed up and ready to go.

Brent
Posted By: LadyBones Re: i caught a break finaly - 01/28/08 11:22 PM
That sounds great. Congratulations!
Posted By: Russell Re: i caught a break finaly - 01/28/08 11:41 PM
Oak... WOOOO HOOOOO!!!
I'm so glad for you, Can you do me the huge help and say a couple of prayers this week and next week- my disability appeal hearing is on Thurs. 2-7-2008 @ 10:03 am.
Thanks - BIG time... Russell
Posted By: Dotyisle Re: i caught a break finaly - 01/29/08 01:24 AM
Great news Oak!
Posted By: mamadolphin Re: i caught a break finaly - 01/29/08 02:56 AM
Wonderful news Oak. You deserve it. I hope this will take some stress off of you now.

Take care,
Pam
Posted By: drizzit Re: i caught a break finaly - 01/29/08 03:18 AM
Good for you. Isn't it great when the system actually works
Posted By: Sassy Re: i caught a break finaly - 01/29/08 04:00 AM
this is wonderful news Oak. Congratulations!!!
Posted By: trudi Re: i caught a break finaly - 01/29/08 04:00 AM
YEA!!!!!
Posted By: Nonnie Re: i caught a break finaly - 01/29/08 04:07 AM
Congratulations Oak,
I know this is such a huge relief for you. I am blessed and lucky that my husband has good insurance through his job for me. Even with that, the co-pays get outrageous some weeks. But I can't complain, because some people don't have that. Take care, Wanda
Posted By: BLESTER Re: i caught a break finaly - 01/29/08 05:10 AM
Oak,

I would ask if you danced a little jig after reading the news of your benefits for Part D, but as stiff as most of us are the family might think you are having a problem and take you to the ER to get you checked out. I do know it feels like a ton of weight has been lifted off your shoulder and am curious to see what the doctors get you started on to help get you out of some of the pain.

Brent
Posted By: Lexus Re: i caught a break finaly - 01/29/08 05:19 AM
YEAH OAK!!!!!

So glad to hear this great and wonderful news!!! I've just kind of started coming back on here again (long story, but I'm getting my tush back in the game and will stop riding the pine of the pity party), and what is one of the first posts that I read? Yours!! And that's so wonderful!! I and so very happy for you.

All the best,

Trina
Posted By: LINCinNYC Re: i caught a break finaly - 01/29/08 05:42 AM
Strong and Sturdy OAK-
Great news to hear, hang in there and Rock, you deserve it!
Peace-
Linc
Posted By: DavidsMum Re: i caught a break finaly - 01/29/08 05:30 PM
Many congratulations Oak !!!

You deserve it, glad it has all worked out for you. It must certainly take some of the stress out of your life.
Posted By: piper Re: i caught a break finaly - 01/29/08 06:20 PM
Posted By: deanne Re: i caught a break finaly - 01/29/08 07:27 PM
awesome! yey! congratulations!
Posted By: angiem Re: i caught a break finaly - 01/29/08 08:06 PM
OH thats great news!!! Its so wonderful when one of us finally has something good happen....

Angie
Posted By: jude2 Re: i caught a break finaly - 01/29/08 10:44 PM
Hi,
Thats fantastic news You,ll have extra money and feel better as well!JUDE2
Posted By: oakleaf Re: i caught a break finaly - 01/30/08 02:12 AM
wow what a response i aint sue can answer ya all one at a time without sounding repetative so i will answer ya all right here if thats ok....i gave such whoop my oldest daughter dropped what she had on the floor and 3 of my grands jumped so high my daughter with a real worried look on her face asked if i was ok or if i needed help or something....all i did was laugh even harder and even tho i cant do a jig i can sure spin around in my chair. which i did as i was waving my arms around like a mad man.....told my daughter and she was just as happy....it takes a big burden off my shoulders i dont think i could explain how much.....forst i called my wife at work and told her which made her day, then i came here and told ya all, i still gotta tell my doc so i can start getting on my meds again starting friday the first, of feb..trina im glad that my news was a litttle help for ya i know we all have been down the pity path more than once but instead of running away give us a call so we can help ya get thru it....russell you got it...i see my doc at 1pm on the 7th so i'll say an extra as well...the system actually worked the way it is suppose to do, someone pinch me for i must be dreamin...im still in a shock, now that i got my med coverage now i gotta find out how it will all work together to avoid any glitches....when i got past the 1st paragraph i also read that now i got the extra aide for my meds that i am eligible for regular ssi, and altho i have never needed them before but i also qualify to get food stamps to help with the food bill, i also qualify for state aide to help pay for medical health costs worth $900 or more a year, i just cant believe this...nothing this good ever happens to me, i gotta be dreamin..i ran out of words to say so i'll leave it at this for now...and thank ya all for everything....oak
Posted By: sarahmd Re: i caught a break finaly - 01/30/08 02:12 PM
That's awesome, congrats!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!
Posted By: DoreenBar Re: i caught a break finaly - 01/30/08 06:43 PM
Hi Oak,
So happy for you. This is the best news I have had so far today.
What a relief for you.
Take care
Doreen
Posted By: sherri Re: i caught a break finaly - 01/30/08 10:42 PM
That's wonderful news Oak...I'm so happy for you
Got any extra breaks....????

Sherri
Posted By: barngoddess84 Re: i caught a break finaly - 01/30/08 11:22 PM
AWESOME!!! every once in a while, something DOES go right . . . lol

*hugs*
Bridge
Posted By: manatee Re: i caught a break finaly - 01/30/08 11:28 PM
Oak, I'm so happy and excited for you
Cindy
Posted By: Dakotadan Re: i caught a break finaly - 01/31/08 02:16 AM
It 'bout time you cought a break! That news made my day and, like my bed, it needed making:)

Party hearty! and tip one for me
Posted By: Inanna Re: i caught a break finaly - 01/31/08 03:11 PM
Oak, I just saw this. That is AWESOME news!!! I'm so happy for you.

Many hugs,
© Kickas.org