Moderators:
· Tim (Dotyisle)
· Chelsea (Kiwi)
· Megan (Megan)
· Wendy (WendyR)
· John (Cheerful)
· Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.

KickAS QR Code
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Very_Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
Online Content
Robin,

Nature analysis [nature.com]

The below was a study done in Australia. It shows that the range of antibody neutralisation reactions varies depending on how severe an illness the patient had and which variant. Some affect the neutralising capabilities, others don't, but they figure that a good response in the right patient, with the right variant and severity, could last quite a while.

Plos Article [journals.plos.org]

Increasingly, they are finding that having Covid 19 does not necessarily bestow immunity. There is at least one KAer that has had it twice, and that person had been vaccinated prior to the second infection. But he's a KAer, so has other medical considerations. Still, they have been looking at this increasingly due to the hope that Covid Antibodies could form an effective defense and to understand whether immunity is possible.

Here's an article from JAMA analysing work on natural antibodies protection is boosted after Pfizer or Moderna.

JAMA Analysis [cidrap.umn.edu]

I don't often use news media, but this is a good write up and you should be able to find the actual study through it.

Independent Article [independent.co.uk]

You make your own decisions as to the vaccine and its efficacy. I have seen both sides of the research and know that as an immune compromised patient, they are the way to go if I want any kind of a life at all, during this. Especially with so many running around without any care at all for the fact that they are prolonging this with their actions/inactions.

As to Dr Peter McCullough, is he the guy claiming to cure Covid with Ivermectin? I don't think much of him. For many reasons I don't care to go into, here.

For truly good analysis of what's going on overall, look for Your Local Epidemiologist [yourlocalepidemiologist.substack.com]

Kat

A life lived in fear is a life half lived.
"Strictly Ballroom"

Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
Hi friends!!
I haven’t been here in a while. I am now 78! I got three Pfizer shots. The first made me have some achy chilly flu like symptoms the next day. The second one made me a little tired. The third no symptoms except a slightly sore arm. I was with four other people who tested positive and I did not I am grateful for the shots and I will get a booster as often as deemed necessary and I wear my mask faithfully every time I walk out the door.

Possi

RUN WHEN YOU CAN,
WALK IF YOU HAVE TO,
CRAWL IF YOU MUST,
JUST NEVER EVER GIVE UP!

"A FRIEND HEARS THE SONG IN YOUR HEART AND SINGS IT TO YOU WHEN YOU CAN'T REMEMBER THE WORDS."

"A FRIEND LOOKS THROUGH YOUR BROKEN FENCE TO ADMIRE YOUR FLOWERS."

Online Content
Possi, my goodness, it's lovely to see you here!

Love and light,

Kat

A life lived in fear is a life half lived.
"Strictly Ballroom"

M
Decorated_AS_Kicker
Decorated_AS_Kicker
M
Just a quick post. In my profession I see all sides of this. I have been to death’s related to covid that involve vaccinated and unvaccinated people. I have some people that work for me that have been around covid and have not caught it. I have some that have had it twice. I had it a year ago along with my wife. She was vaccinated I have been monitoring my antibody levels. I was just checked and I have only dropped two points.
I am around this every day due to the aspects of my job. I’ve seen all sides and heard every discussion or argument.
I believe that this affects everyone differently. Use your best judgement, no one knows your body better than you. I wish and hope the best for all of you.
ETTE
Darrel

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 40 guests, and 64 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Uveitis
by Missalicia - 05/25/22 05:38 AM
New recipe website from Janneke
by DragonSlayer - 05/10/22 05:03 PM