Moderators:
· Tim (Dotyisle)
· Chelsea (Kiwi)
· Megan (Megan)
· Wendy (WendyR)
· John (Cheerful)
· Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.

KickAS QR Code
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
Hello Lon,

Good to see you are still Kicking. Trying to check in and post again... missed this place.

Tim

AS may win some battles, but I will win the war.

KONK - Keep ON Kicking
naj Offline
Diamond_AS_Kicker
Diamond_AS_Kicker
So good to hear!

L
Imperial_AS_Kicker
Imperial_AS_Kicker
L
Hey Tim!!!
Glad to see you posting. I have not been around as much, happy 50th birthday!!!!!
You Rock, don't ever forget!!!
Peace,
Linc

Linc O'Brien
OP Offline
Thanks Linc

Good to see you pop in, hope all is well on your end.

I know you moved on from the zoo many years ago, but I still recall some of those stories and remember when I am watching a movie or watching a show and someone works at a zoo in the show.

Best,

Tim

KONK - Keep ON Kicking
C
Iron_AS_Kicker
Iron_AS_Kicker
C
Well,
I guess this is the perfect time for me to jump in and say hello!
Hi Tim! This is Cristina_in_CA....as in California!
A dear old AS buddy mentioned that an Oldtimer posted something a few months back so I wanted to come in and see what’s happening here. Tim, It is so good to talk to you! It sounds like you are doing well. I am very happy to hear that. And Mateo is 11 years old now? Unbelievable! I remember the day he was born. 💙 I was so excited for you and his mama! What a beautiful blessing for the two of you! Tim, are you on Facebook at all? That’s where I have been for the last 9-10 years now.
I’ve really missed you and I am so glad I caught you here!

There are so many people that I want to say hello to who’s names I see!
I am just trying to figure out how to work this site again and do the basics like post and reply properly. Lol!
I’ll leave it as just this for now.

♥️ Cristina

OP Offline
hello Cristina,

Good to see you checking in! Long time since the Vegas party. Hope all is well on your end and doing well.

Mateo turns 11 in Feb... closing in on his mom height wise... probably another 1 1/2 years to catch her... he will be tall like his dad.

I am on Facebook, but rarely post anymore after a lot of negative publicity.

KONK - Keep ON Kicking
C
Iron_AS_Kicker
Iron_AS_Kicker
C
Tim,

It sure has been a long time since the Vegas party! I’m so glad to hear all is going well with you and your family. All is well over here. The beginning of Winter brought a bad flare but I am doing much better.

You and your wife must be having a great time with Mateo. He is at a fun age! 11 years went by in a flash! It will be interesting to see if Mateo ends up as tall as his dad.

I got married almost 11 years ago. I have 2 stepdaughters along with my daughter and son. My daughter made me a grandma when I was 40 years old. Now I have 2 granddaughters and I turned 50 years old last April.

My AS has gotten much worse since I last saw you. I have it in every place possible. I sure didn’t see that coming! I finally found a medication that is really helping after trying 4 others. The 5th and only one to have worked is Cimzia. I’ve been taking it close to 2 years now. It helps relieve a lot of pain.

It is so good to “see” you, Tim! I am very happy you checked in and let us know how you are doing. I will be in here more often as soon as I get a new computer. It is really hard to see this place with just my iPhone. Take care and let’s talk again soon!

Magical_AS_Kicker
Magical_AS_Kicker
Hi Tim,
Coming back to this site very infrequently it is good to see you and others that have been around here for such a long time. I have always warm feelings when I come back here. The hope this site gave me and the health (relative) too and of course all the people to talk too of which I have met some in real life even though I live pretty far away from most of you. It is good to see you and your close ones are doing so well (Mateo eleven years pheww). Here things are going ok too. Lol: I'm married now since last time I checked in. Also I am still running and hoping to run a half marathon in March.
Best to you,
Gerard

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 36 guests, and 80 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Dietician
by Christichka - 04/19/24 01:07 AM
Meat and Klebsiella
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:47 PM
Green tea and more Klebsiella
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:22 PM
Trehalose
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:02 PM
What now?
by PhilD50 - 04/08/24 01:31 PM
Its been a long, long time
by Richard - 02/27/24 10:49 AM
Total remission of my AS on the Carnivore Diet.
by Mark55 - 03/20/19 02:51 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
3,367,361 hmmm
1,323,044 OMG!!!!
711,701 PARTY TIME!