Moderators:
· Tim (Dotyisle)
· Chelsea (Kiwi)
· Megan (Megan)
· Wendy (WendyR)
· John (Cheerful)
· Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.

KickAS QR Code
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
D
Duncan Offline OP
Apprentice_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Apprentice_AS_Kicker
D
Folks when I post a link it tends to reflect the direction of my own thinking which doesn't mean to say I have the gall to assume I'm 100% correct. The sites I am using I invite and urge you to search . Here just as an example to you is Canada kicking back against the world wide medical farce going on right now. It is all medically inspired - There are huge demonstrations world wide.
let me ask you -- how many have you seen on the BBC - for example-

Truckers [brandnewtube.com]

why do they protest ? this might help explain some of the deception

Treatment in covid times -- that was never required [bitchute.com]

and you put your faith in this medical system ? on the plus side once folks wake up, they don't go back to sleep

Kind regards Duncan

D
Duncan Offline OP
Apprentice_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Apprentice_AS_Kicker
D
I can't help but confess that having taken the time and trouble to drive up to Northumberland with thousands of pounds of Rife equipment .
Having taken the time to set it up and show a GP suffering with AS how to run the equipment and cure himself that he did not report back on this forum.
The GP obviously had the right to listen to my 'ramblings' and treat himself in anyway he saw fit there being no possible legal ramifications.
It was my fervent hope that the Dr would report back on this forum and so give others the confidence to run this equipment.
I can understand his reluctance however because as far Dr Tims chosen profession goes it would have been suicide, Just as it was for any Dr associated with Rife equipment 'back in the day'
Still please understand I was very disappointed and pretty much stopped posting here.
The Mafia nature of the 'medical industry' world wide is shown very clearly in a documentary made about Prof Dr Judy Milkovits which is self explanatory.

Prof Dr Judy Milkovits - A very brave Lady [bitchute.com]

I'm sorry to be dropping bomb after bomb - It just has to be done!
Kind regards Duncan

D
Duncan Offline OP
Apprentice_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Apprentice_AS_Kicker
D
I'm sorry but the truth bombs don't stop awhile yet. remember the NHS ? The best thing since bread ? well its gone. let me introduce you to NHSX.

demise of the NHS [bitchute.com]

As the official narrative had no real answers to AS not a great loss to us I suggest

Kind regards Duncan

D
Duncan Offline OP
Apprentice_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Apprentice_AS_Kicker
D
O'Looney ?? wow I bet this guy got some stick at school. anyway let me introduce you to a brave funeral director.
How brave ? well they came very very close to murdering him a little later on if you study his cause

Funeral anyone? [bitchute.com]

kind regards Duncan

D
Duncan Offline OP
Apprentice_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Apprentice_AS_Kicker
D
All that I am showing you here might be disturbing however I firmly believe very soon the treatment of AS will be very fast 100% effective and permanent I suspect it will be by Rife equipment but not necessarily so.
It is clear I'm electrically based and no medico however I understood enough of Rife's theory to apply it to the condition of AS. – amazingly you can actually feel it working as a gentle warmth in the centre of the spine – delightful!
The reason I suggest change is coming quickly is the Cabal that has suppressed medical information and the technicians who use it are being exposed. That can only be a good thing for AS sufferers.
I'm sorry to still keep dropping truth bombs on you and its very hard to accept that a genocide has been enacted .
I often used to hear these things called 'conspiracy theory' Its very far from that in fact its wide open and stated in government documents if you did but take the time to look.
This is a many headed hydra but a lot of its ambition can be seen in the plan for 'sustainable development' sounds good doesn't it? What could possibly go wrong ? Sounds like something that brat that comes from somewhere little girls don't have to go to school might come out with!
How dare you? - I went to school that's how I dare !
I'll let the Canadian James Corbett go into the nuts and bolts of the world wide UN agenda for sustainable development – Its another hoax I'm afraid and is nothing sweet and nice. What do you really expect from the Rockefeller founded UN ?

https://www.corbettreport.com/?s=what+is+sustainable+development

The very same Rockefeller that funded the AMA which in turn destroyed phenomenal treatments world wide – FYI here are a few examples – Of course the treatment that stopped AS for me is centre stage and I suggest you settle down and watch The Royal Rife story from this web page

https://rifevideos.com/

Or by contrast here's the Harry Hoxsey story

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0qNfxEIBlKLC/

and a short piece of audio from alternative cancer therapist Bill Henderson

http://chilp.it/edf52fb

In a nut shell if it can't be patented and the pharmaceutical industries can't profit – you probably won't hear about it.

D
Duncan Offline OP
Apprentice_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Apprentice_AS_Kicker
D
The truth bombs have to keep going for a short while I'm afraid before I swing this compass hard about and point it directly at AS again.
On Saturday Feb 12th this was happening in Canberra , let me ask you did you know about it, and if not ask yourself - why not?

isn't Canberra revolting [brandnewtube.com]

The logic of 'The new world order' isn't difficult to understand its available on government websites and in fact is even literally carved in stone 'The Georgia guide stones' and although no government will bluntly inform the population rapid de-population ,sterilisation and control is the ambition,

[Linked Image]

It is true I have a very simplistic view of AS and have pretty much ignored medical main stream narrative for reasons that may be becoming apparent .
For years I have avoided any contact with my own countries health system. As far as I was concerned it was corrupt and as a remedy for AS about as much use as 'tits on a kipper' The immediate deadly effects of the present Hoax are clear to see here

Fit as a butchers dog? [bitchute.com]

However as far as AS sufferers are concerned its the long term vision of these 'clot shots' that I find disturbing . It is quickly becoming clear that some degree of sterilisation is involved however 'for reasons I'll expand on in a short while its the progressive compromise of the bodies immune system that particularly relates to AS . As I have recently been exchanging emails with a fellow AS member from the City Galway and to keep the thread cosmopolitan I think I'll leave this Irish gentleman to explain this particular sting in the tail for you.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/YrE3DllvYSjA/

Blessings and kind regards Duncan

Last edited by Duncan; 02/14/22 05:06 AM. Reason: typo
D
Duncan Offline OP
Apprentice_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Apprentice_AS_Kicker
D
Why have I amplified the immune system ? Well as an AS sufferer focus on the major difficulties you have with the condition and ruthlessly narrow it down to one I'm pretty sure you'll come up with the same answer I did – unexpected pain and agony waiting in the background to bite!
There are other effects but that's the one which brings normal life to a screeching halt.
I can only speak for myself but I found like putting a fire out with a hose that if you hit the base of the fire everything else falls into line.
What was causing that pain and those intense agonising spasms then became of paramount importance .
I'm sure you know just as well as I do that an excess of calcium growing slowly around the spine which in turn interferes with tiny 'hair like' sensitive nerve endings it might seem all to simple and it is but that's the crux and the core of the agony.
The truth is most of us have gone through life simply accepting that back pain is probably usual and an inevitable norm caused by life's usual stress and strain for most of us its many years before we hear the words Ankylosing spondylitis and wonder what the hell it is.
Alas when we find out its not thrilling news either is it? Anyway as I have explained before I'm no medico and even the odd vocabulary the quacks use I had to search out to understand working through the [*bleep*] I came up with a simple explanation that satisfied me at least. It may not satisfy the medical fraternity or you – however years later I am AS free and so some of the buttons pushed I suggest were and are correct.
Lets then start with a simple description of cancer and the Medical definition by Charles Davis MD,Phd ect -
An abnormal growth of cells which tend to proliferate in an uncontrolled way and, in some cases, to metastasize (spread).
Why don't don't they just say bloody spread in the first place?
Any way isn't that exactly what we have? The cells might be calcium and they may be very slow growing compared to other cancers but an alive and growing,parasitic inside us is what I visualised.
An unwanted guest – like all living things trying to thrive. Hence the title of this thread.
If you can deal with that quantum leap and consider your AS as a cancer then the road to a remedy I took becomes easier to understand.
Despite all the long words the basic working of our bodies is pretty simple, It is often stated that we all have cancer whilst that may be true for the most part our own immune swoops in quickly recognises surrounds and destroys these unwanted growths . In the case of AS the cuckoo in the nest has passed unnoticed by the immune system – unwanted Calcium is growing.
Should you ask a surgeon who has operated on an AS effected spine you'll be told they extract this muck with a tiny spoon its not solid but rather a goo. The ideal then is to separate this interloper from the intentional spinal bone whilst at the same time training the bodies immune system to recognise this growth as the enemy interloper so prolonged treatment is not required,
In short once your bodies own defence system is made aware this growth is 'the enemy' It goes into overdrive to remove it and bless the immune system keeps removing it.
How then do you train the immune system that this muck is in fact the enemy ? Well you 'flood the zone' . You break this muck down using the unwanted calcium fracture frequency that the genius Raymond Royal Rife left for us to use , already well tested and tried by others. Sure there's some 'kick back' this painful parasite doesn't want to leave home, however very quickly you'll know and feel it being beaten up. Having crossed this bridge you'll no longer need the rife equipment – your own body having tasted the bitter pill will take over the helm. Exit stage left AS .
I never thought I'd write your lucky to have AS however the reason is Rife frequencies were camouflaged and hidden back in the day. There was no way to patent a frequency ! However the frequency for breaking down renegade calcium is well known and pretty easy to achieve – quite a low frequency electronically speaking – 326hz.
Why then do I worry you with these killer 'clot shots'? Well its clear that all said and done its the bodies own immune system that's being relied on to hoover things up once its been 'kick started'
If what this Dr says is true it doesn't help the situation at all

https://www.bitchute.com/video/CDASDhCnYDxu/

kind regards Duncan

Last edited by Duncan; 02/15/22 11:02 AM. Reason: typo
D
Duncan Offline OP
Apprentice_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Apprentice_AS_Kicker
D
Those of you who have read through this thread will be aware that I delivered Rife equipment to a fellow member who happened to be a GP .
There were several reasons I opted to assist a GP the main one being I would not be imprisoned for illegally offering medical advice to the uninformed. .
It was also my fervent wish that the Doctor would have the courage to come back on forum and give an honest report of what occurred .
It should be clear to you that doing so would have been professional suicide and not a option he decided to take however had he done so it would have altered the course of events for many.
What I have written so far I'm sure many of you find hard to believe particularly that relating to the ongoing mass genocide and sterilization under the umbrella of a plandemic. Perhaps then so I might again focus specifically on AS it might be a good idea if we , that is you the reader and I the writer can agree that one and very probably both of us are functioning under some level of delusion. Being electrically trained testing and the reliability of equipment was part of my curriculum this involved the mathematics of something called 'The bell curve' its basically the mathematics of predictive risk and is used in many fields in various guises – gambling, banking,futures, reliability to name just a few.
It also importantly, is the irrefutable backbone of over 300 years of epidemiological study. Right back at the start of this human cull plandemic farce as soon as I heard imperial college London start broadcasting 'exponential growth' I knew without doubt it was wrong and a lie .
Were it ever to have been true in the whole history of mankind we would have long ago become non-existent. Its a 'bell curve' not a bell straight line so although I had no idea why we were being told such outrageous BS I immediately decided to keep myself and my family as far away from all of it as possible.
Should you be interested in another trade, a savant banker called Andrew Mather who needs must uses the bell curve daily. was forced to the same easy conclusion.
Here he explains at the very start of this organised mass genocide in great detail how the epidemiology and 'bell curve' of 300 years was butchered and the corruption sold to the world

cleverly Andrew used only the governments own figures making it impossible for goo tube to censor and remove his posts. Alas he discovered as I did the sheeple dont listen and just dance to the BBC
I wish you to understand in no way do I want to interfere with anyone's free right to choose to be 'clot shot' I have opted not and as far as I have jurisdiction or influence convinced my family not
It is really my children and grandchildren and the very real possibility of legal mandates that now concerns me.
However on this particular occasion its you folks AS sufferers that I'm concerned about – I intend trying to make a video of a very simple Rife machine, The first I used to such remarkable effect however I have no idea if this content of 'clot shots' containing HIV is true or not or what effects it may have on the usual expected reaction to Rife treatment. I wondor in short if the body can still detox itself.
Kindest regards Duncan

Last edited by Duncan; 02/16/22 05:47 AM.
T
First_Degree_AS_Kicker
First_Degree_AS_Kicker
T
Hello Duncan. Thank you for your continued updates on your progress. Do you continue using the device or have you been able to go without it?

I was looking to go the spooky2 route to try this out for myself. I see that the Spooky2-XM generator, SPOOKY2 BOOST V3.1, and contact pads are one method used and fairly inexpensive. Do you think this would have any impact or would I need to go full plasma? Would the 326hz even be able to transfer via this method or is does it just turn the unit into a tens machine? Thanks.

D
Duncan Offline OP
Apprentice_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Apprentice_AS_Kicker
D
I'm sorry to be so very tardy in replying and to be honest with you an enquiry by another member via email has coached me back for another look at this forum and thread.
I explained earlier since my experience with Rife apparatus and frequencies I have had absolutely no recurrence of any symptoms of AS. No pain . No pills or other medication has been required , in fact I can't remember the last time I visited a Dr . Years ago certainly.
The problem I have in answering your question may seem obvious in hindsight but very many things are.
Its a problem I'm sure you'd all dearly love to have – I simply cannot experiment on something that has absolutely gone away.
If you have read through most if not all of the pages of this thread you'll find my first application of that all important frequency was very rustic and I used a spark plug coil and a function generator (set on square wave) to sweep on and very close to 326 Hz
I also used a medical lamp which had that frequency in its light spectrum. What you really are asking is what specifically de-activated and reversed AS. I have to answer honestly – I don't know with 100% certainty and I have no way to turn the clock back and give myself AS again and try the slight variations (quite frankly I'd be bloody mad to wish AS on myself again anyway) as far as I'm concerned it can stay in the long grass and if I could get hold of it and bury it too – trust me I would.
So what you ask for is really my 'best bet' conjecture if you will . As noted by many others that 326Hz frequency is very important. Frequency isn't perhaps the right word as its actually an impulse that's key (as opposed to a sine wave) . The delivery ? Well as you have probably read I used both light, direct contact and plasma tube at various different times and I suggest any of the application methods will work, but as I say I have no way of going back to trial them again.
Should you apply this 326 Hz pulse to yourself you will know very quickly if its working. To put it quite bluntly you'll feel bloody awful for a while. Dr Tim described it as the worst hangover he'd ever had. - I concur
I surmised that's the rouge calcium being dissembled and entering the blood stream. Using some Rife machines there are detox frequencies but I suggest you avoid using them.
In the particular machine I'm using (spooky2) The particular program I ran is in the machines encyclopedia specifically under 'calcification' Again I surmise once the bodies own immune sees this sudden flood of this rouge calcium it quickly recognises it for exactly what it is – a parasitic growing enemy .
It may sound a crude description but once the dog (your immune system) has seen the rabbit and knows its a rabbit – It keeps on doing its job.
Anyway some good news for you – another member has reached out by email. He has obtained a spooky2 machine .
He specifically wished to know the program and protocol I used (I actually had to drag the machine out and connect it all up again to remind myself)
we have exchanged information, screen shots and program information and the man promises to come up on this thread in the near future to report his reaction – good or bad .
I wait probably as impatiently as any of you for his report
kindest regards everyone - Duncan

Last edited by Duncan; 04/25/22 10:26 AM.
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Megan, WendyR 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 36 guests, and 66 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Welcome All New Members!
by Magician - 08/09/22 10:54 PM
Chamomile tea can reduce inflammation
by L33 - 07/26/22 11:20 PM
Best Gym Equipment to have
by L33 - 07/26/22 10:10 PM
Ankylosing Spondylitis is curable
by Sudhir - 07/24/22 07:34 AM
Let Us Know You Dropped In!
by Magician - 07/15/22 05:46 AM