Moderators:
· Tim (Dotyisle)
· Chelsea (Kiwi)
· Megan (Megan)
· Wendy (WendyR)
· John (Cheerful)
· Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.

KickAS QR Code
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Z
Colonel_AS_Kicker
Colonel_AS_Kicker
Z
-- sucrose & fat --
I should elaborate a bit - combining sugar and fat also causes the following issues in me: iritis, enthesitis, prostatitis, proctitis, brain fog, fatigue, and reduced coordination.

Honey and fructose are much less of a problem for me when cooked or eaten with fat. I have no great explanation, it is just an observation that has been perfectly reliable for me.

-- starch & fat --
Also starch and fat is much worse than normal starch, but in this case the fat has to be integrated with the starch for it to become an issue, just eating them in the same meal is not enough - for example: deep frying starch.. it still aggravates my AS terribly.

what I can eat on the diet (click here) -- my blog -- contact me (PM is broken)
"Some men, in truth, live that they may eat, as the irrational creatures, 'whose life is their belly, and nothing else.' But the Instructor enjoins us to eat that we may live." -- Clement of Alexandria (about 200 AD)
M
New_Member
New_Member
M
I have about 3 months since i'm consuming fruits in the way presented by tux (on empty stomach) and I want to say that i can eat them like this without any problems.

Before that i had reached a point i can not eat fruits at all and was extremely frustrating and depressing, now I see that I can use without restriction apples, kiwi, dates, pineapple and soon I will try to add more fruits.

Tux '' brother '' Thank you again for sharing the information.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Dotyisle, Kiwi, Moderator 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 46 guests, and 86 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Its been a long, long time
by Richard - 02/27/24 10:49 AM
AS questions from a newbie
by Karma_Coconut - 02/09/24 02:25 PM
Popular Topics(Views)