Moderators:
· Tim (Dotyisle)
· Chelsea (Kiwi)
· Megan (Megan)
· Wendy (WendyR)
· John (Cheerful)
· Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.

KickAS QR Code
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
K
Active_Member
OP Offline
Active_Member
K
Don't know about your country but here in india biologics cost me 6 months of my salary for one shot.. so its not an option even if i go for it.

Life is 10% what it happens to you,
And 90% how you respond to it.............
http://mypartnerspondylitis.blogspot.in/
K
Active_Member
OP Offline
Active_Member
K
I tried to talk about NSD with my rheumatologist but every time he says that its just a myth. Even other rheumatologist says the same.

W
Warrior_AS_Kicker
Warrior_AS_Kicker
W
My Rheumy doesn't believe in the diet either but my Immunologist does believe and encourages me to just eat meat and vegetables. I don't bring diet up anymore to my Rheumy because I am afraid he will think I have lost it. Is there a way for you to try LDN? It only costs me 30 dollars a month and I believe it costs less than that for the drug itself. Also, I depend on Prednisone daily to decrease pain, which is also a cheap drug . It is hard on the stomach too but not as hard on my gut as NSAIDs. I got by for years on just Prednisone. You tell your body you are not going out without a fight and tell your Rheumy you need more pain relief.

Meds -Hizentra, leflunomide, Prednisone
Fifth_Degree_AS_Kicker
Fifth_Degree_AS_Kicker
Originally Posted By: DragonSlayer
Hey, kushagra9120:

Yes, I have posted the Hakim's prescription other places and I believe the Unani pressings helped a bit, but had other health issues that superimposed while I was in Delhi.

Of course I do not know where You are from, but Krishna K. I believe is from AP and resolved his AS by sun exposure daily and raw milk; he reasoned that is the way his ancestors lived and did find low levels of vitD and this is common in AS, so taking orally as well as sun exposure is great way and will help heal the gut--which NSAIDs are totally counterproductive. If You are taking these specific allopathic medications Your disease will almost certainly accelerate because of combination with extreme bad diet.

It is difficult to get over the 'hump' in fasting, but it will be well worth the increased pain and gargantuan effort--I will be right here with You every step because I really want to see You eliminate those NSAIDs, even if You are not favorably disposed to the diet. Do this first and then please contact me within the NSD Forum and I will suggest which antibiotic I would use, even if not doing the strictest diet.

HEALTH,
John

Which?

AS Czar
AS Czar
Tnate, sorry:

To clarify/amplify: --which [add] should be our primary goal; [...] counterproductive [add] to this very important goal.

HEALTH,
John

L
L
Hi its me again kushagra9120... Well I think your very brave!!!for sharing your true tell feelings!!I knew some of us been there felt that way believed me,,my dad suffered bad back..but on drink full on!!worse when lost her job..he often got depression iI begged him to get help!!!couldn't he's words!!has he's job mod..police!!???surpose because of guns etc??in end drink got in he's life 24;7; horrible way to go!!he lost hes job in end due to drink..he had to work away !!saw bad things!!shows you they get no help not asked if any thing has effected them!!but then again a lot would be scared to lose their job...I've been on off down low over years..but come though other end .its horrible pain.in your head all day.night.l feel your pain,,,,thanks for your kind words too..always look on bright side of life eh!!!!!!!

a.s????d.d.d.lower spine..arthritis. Joint pain..just had tests..oh just had MRI!!told spondylotic bony abnormalities, spondlosis,mild spondloarthrosis!!disc protrusions 2. L3.4.L4.5.and s1 discs out there. Oh enlargement of right s1.sclerotic changes of s1 joint..no doctor has yet expanded all!!!!
Fifth_Degree_AS_Kicker
Fifth_Degree_AS_Kicker
Originally Posted By: DragonSlayer
Tnate, sorry:

To clarify/amplify: --which [add] should be our primary goal; [...] counterproductive [add] to this very important goal.

HEALTH,
John

Hmmm

K
Active_Member
OP Offline
Active_Member
K
Thanks for your advice .. I can understand job is important issue but its hard to carry on with it in this situation..

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 34 guests, and 68 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Welcome All New Members!
by Magician - 08/09/22 10:54 PM
Chamomile tea can reduce inflammation
by L33 - 07/26/22 11:20 PM
Best Gym Equipment to have
by L33 - 07/26/22 10:10 PM
Ankylosing Spondylitis is curable
by Sudhir - 07/24/22 07:34 AM
Let Us Know You Dropped In!
by Magician - 07/15/22 05:46 AM