Moderators:
· Tim (Dotyisle)
· Chelsea (Kiwi)
· Megan (Megan)
· Wendy (WendyR)
· John (Cheerful)
· Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.

KickAS QR Code
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 204 of 566 1 2 202 203 204 205 206 565 566
Major_AS_Kicker
Major_AS_Kicker
Yesterdays run: 4.26 miles 41:16 minutes.

Steve Orchard, Running from AS & MS
Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
Good morning friends!
Monday stats: KM CB: 60 min
Tuesday stats: KM I: 60 min.

Last couple of nights have been cool again so the hands and back are roaring with pain. Hubby hurt his back at work last week so I had to double up on helping him out. frown he's a wee bit better today. but wont be driving his regular work truck for a week or so. physical therapy 3x this week as well. Gave me a chance to pick up scripts for him, drive him to appts and help bring him his meds and meals like he has done for me for years. hugss He's a grumpy one alright! laugh2 Its the muscle spasms. But he was in better spirits today. heart

I got a new living room sofa set so I'm tidying up the house a bit at a time. Picked up some new pillows and yesterday I saw little buds that popped up on a couple of my crepe myrtles. And my orange esperanza popped some buds today! rainbow There is some green coming back to my dry little lawn again! yahoo!! clap

Going to take a pain med and watch some history channel. This back of mine..I need a transplant...cant breathe right today! no gooo team!! hugss

Very_Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
love crepe myrtle! too cold to grow outside up here, loved how it was growing everywhere when we were in hawaii for our honeymoon so long ago.

had to look up the orange esperanza, wasn't familiar by name, but seeing it, looks familiar, looks a bit like trumpet vine. do the hummingbirds visit it the way they visit trumpet vine?

sue

Spondyloarthropathy, HLAB27 negative
Humira (still methylprednisone for flares, just not as often. Aleve if needed, rarely.)
LDN/zanaflex/flector patches over SI/ice
vits C, D. probiotics. hyaluronic acid. CoQ, Mg, Ca, K.
chiro
walk, bike
no dairy (casein sensitivity), limited eggs, limited yeast (bread)
Decorated_AS_Kicker
Decorated_AS_Kicker
Tuesday: walk 4 miles (80 minutes)
Wednesday: walk 4 miles (80 minutes)

I love crepe myrtle too! We have a few around our place, but no buds popping yet. There are lots of almond orchards around here and they are really popping.

John
Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
Hi John and Sue!
I have a couple of dwarf myrtles in the front strip of the outside fence. The other myrtles are doing well considering the shock they went through this winter. crazy I thought I was going to have to clip them all the way down and start anew like last year. Thankfully its not the case!

As for the orange esperanzas Sue--yes! Hummingbirds and bees love to visit them. As well as my yellow esperanzas! The orange are more hearty than the yellow ones. They grow taller, but the yellow are fuller. My pride of barbado is showing signs of new life again as well! rainbow I'm hoping to treat the yard this afternoon with some ortho stuff to control the fleas. The rain seemed to make things pretty bad for my dog. no Fortunately, a friend of mine recommended 7 dust and it's kept the fleas away from my boxer! heart We're expecting MORE rain this weekend! Blah! But it will help the plants so its a good thing in the end! yes

Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
Wednesday stats: KM CB: 60 min.

Was quite angry at my bag. Not secure enough so it was all over the place! eek2 the one next to it as well. Good class. I also got to snoop over at the new room they added that is for fit-to fight. A new class. You learn how to fight [mma style mix] i think--without actually hurting yourself. Supposed to get you in the shape of a fighter without having to really fight. Hmmm...buggy may head in that class soon laugh2....gulp! crazy

Goooo team!!

john and buggy, LOL! yes, i do love crepe myrtles but what i wrote yesterday, was thinking of something else!

crepe myrtles, yes, when we lived in virginia, bought hot pink ones, pretty purple ones, and the bark, so interesting even in the winter, so winter interest too,

but alas, yes, too cold here for them! but at least there are a lot of bushes and trees to choose from, something interesting for every climate. like the lilacs never did too well down south, but this is lilac country!

wish i could report that i'm walking again, but can barely make it from room to room. not too bad if i stay in one position in the recliner with heat or ice. hoping the chiro can help me tomorrow, feels like facet joints stuck or something, based on a conversation he and i had about facet joints in the past. oy! i have to go back to work monday! at least i can do work in the recliner to prep for classes.

sue

Spondyloarthropathy, HLAB27 negative
Humira (still methylprednisone for flares, just not as often. Aleve if needed, rarely.)
LDN/zanaflex/flector patches over SI/ice
vits C, D. probiotics. hyaluronic acid. CoQ, Mg, Ca, K.
chiro
walk, bike
no dairy (casein sensitivity), limited eggs, limited yeast (bread)
Major_AS_Kicker
Major_AS_Kicker
Ran 5.23 miles, 53:42 minutes. It was sprinkling rain today. The time took a little longer because as I was running someone I know pulled up and talked with me for a couple of minutes. I forgot to shut off the timer.

Steve Orchard, Running from AS & MS
EricaK Offline OP
Royal_AS_kicker
OP Offline
Royal_AS_kicker
I have not done any exercise for 2 days. The desert climate makes me feel great, but I know that's just an illusion. So tomorrow morning I'll be swimming laps again.

Good job everyone for keeping on keeping on!!! cheerleader

Go TEAM! clap

Why is this cat here tongue3

ANA+ RF+ Rh- HLAB27+
Dx JRA 1967, GAD 1997, AS 2009, HMs 2010, CPS 2013
pulmonary edema w/ NSAIDS 2009

Movin' it so I don't lose it!

L
Third_Degree_AS_Kicker
Third_Degree_AS_Kicker
L
Hi everyone,
I can't sit at the computer today but just found this thread on my BB phone.

I'm not sure how this works, but I've been working in the pool for 5 yrs now. My classes are Mondays & Thursdays although I can't always make it to both classes.

Should I start counting from this month or can I add up last month too?

I don't swim, I can only work in the deep end now (I used to do walking laps in the shallow end but it was counter-productive to say the least!) but I work very hard when I can!

I couldn't make it to the pool yesterday but I spent one hour working on Monday Feb 28. I spent one hour last Monday as well. Can we count that too?

I wish the weather would stablize so I can do a little more...I'm sick of riding this particular roller coaster called 'changing weather'. LOL!

I will start posting my hours with the rest of you.

Mel

PS, I am in awe of you people who can run, ride bikes, etc... smile

Lillibelle smile
Page 204 of 566 1 2 202 203 204 205 206 565 566

Moderated by  fyrfytr187, WendyR 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 46 guests, and 86 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Its been a long, long time
by Richard - 02/27/24 10:49 AM