Moderators:
· Tim (Dotyisle)
· Chelsea (Kiwi)
· Megan (Megan)
· Wendy (WendyR)
· John (Cheerful)
· Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.

KickAS QR Code
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
trudi Offline OP
Diamond_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Diamond_AS_Kicker
I want to because for 2 weeks now I've been able to walk without much pain... and get stuff done!! Headaches are mostly gone too!

This is good because we are remodeling the basement (wall had some leaks) and putting in a tile floor is NOT an easy thing to do!

So I just wanted to put a tiny post up because I am finally feeling good after 4 years of being really, really bad. Which, brought on a serious bout of depression with it... hmmm.... I wonder how that happened? I was really depressed... and then WHAM! Out of nowhere.. I feel great! huh?! Whal whuddya know...

I used to beat myself up too much because I believed I was 'healed' while I was in remission in the beginning (I was involved in the 'name-it-and-claim-it-club'). So when this past 4 year flare hit me out of 'nowhere' I was in great shock. . Thankfully, I got over that and have learned to always rejoice for TODAY's blessings because I never know what tomorrow brings. My life is all about expecting the unexpected and going with the flow.

But then today happened.... I crashed unexpectedly and my thorasics are acting up... causing a headache. (but, I won't talk about that)

One concern for me though..... my tummy is hurting and I cannot eat much, which makes me gain weight. *blech* I hope it is not the ssz meds or the new supplement I am taking. sigh.

Oh.. that's another rejoicing I will post. I found a thyroid supporting supplement that heats me up!! I am no longer ice cold and sleeping all day!!

In fact, within 30 minutes of taking it I am one HOT lady!! It would really really suck if it was the culprit in causing my tummy upset. I really like being HOT and not so tired!!!

ummmm....so... thought I'd share and do a little while I can!!

PS.... I've been hearing rumors about a tuna sandwich and some cheese....?? Is anybody willing to share??

~ Trudi: homeschooling mom to 6: 16,14,11,9,7, 6 mos

Very_Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
Very_Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
Oh Tru,

I am so glad and excited for you,you so deserve this!

I hope the tummy issues work out, I know they will. What is the thyroid supplement if you don't mind me asking? Is this to make your thyroid speed up?

I love all the little icons, how do you do that?..lol

Hugs,

Lisa

Speak kindly, Live simply, Care deeply, Love generously, and BLAH, HA, HA, LOUDLY! every chance you get.

Warrior_AS_Kicker
Warrior_AS_Kicker
This is wonderful news Trudi! Thanks for sharing with us, and here's hoping that the tummy issues go away!

Freddie

"But I also have to say, for the umpty-umpth time, that life isn't fair. It's just fairer than death, that's all." -- from William Goldman's _Princess Bride_
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great news Trudi. Im really pleased for you its been a long road I know and you have sufferd you deserve to be very happy. Im sure the tummy problem will get better you have to expect a few flaws in this.
Kevin
PS Alans the one with the sandwiches but hes as tight as a ducks bottom so he probably wont give you one

Last edited by kevin_A; 11/08/09 08:47 AM.
Silver_AS_Kicker
Silver_AS_Kicker
Glad to hear that you are improving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully the thoracic pain is only a blip on the radar. Keep us posted.

All the best!

Craig

J
Third_Degree_AS_Kicker
Third_Degree_AS_Kicker
J
Glad you are feeling good! enjoy the day, the fall, the sights and smells! I hope the thoracic pain is only a blip too.

Hugs
Jewelz

Dow Offline
Imperial_AS_Kicker
Imperial_AS_Kicker
that's great Trudi! (and love the visualizations, too, you really are an artist!)

Dow
trudi Offline OP
Diamond_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Diamond_AS_Kicker
Hi Lisa... the thyroid support is called " Body Lean 1000 "

I normally do not consider these kind of supplements, but this one intrigued me quite a bit. I was on tyrosine & dessicated thyroid separately and have had no real changes. Maybe it is the cayenne that is heating me up... not sure. But after 2 weeks I feel pretty good and AWAKE! And I don't crash when it is gone from my system. The other day I started without it and could not stay awake all morning. I had the temp in the house at 72 and I was still freezing. I remembered to take it and within 30 minutes noticed a change.

it would be awesome if this would help me lose the rest of my fat... but I'm not holding my breath yet. It is geared to helping my thyroid work better (I have hashimoto's thyroid disease).

The emoticons... I find them online, save them to my computer, then upload them to photobucket to use on the forums.

trudi Offline OP
Diamond_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Diamond_AS_Kicker
thanks, Freddie! I've been waiting a long time for this breakthru. Here's to hoping it lasts a little while longer!

trudi Offline OP
Diamond_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Diamond_AS_Kicker
Quote:

Im sure the tummy problem will get better you have to expect a few flaws in this.

.. I did NOT just hear that! lol

Quote:

PS Alans the one with the sandwiches but hes as tight as a ducks bottom so he probably wont give you one

hmmm..... need to try out a new convincing tactic??? lol!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 47 guests, and 79 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Meat and Klebsiella
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:47 PM
Green tea and more Klebsiella
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:22 PM
Trehalose