Moderators:
· Tim (Dotyisle)
· Chelsea (Kiwi)
· Megan (Megan)
· Wendy (WendyR)
· John (Cheerful)
· Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.

KickAS QR Code
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 50 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 49 50
M
mig Offline
M
my god but it's just not fair that you had to suffer through all of this Alan ... I can hardly bear just reading it. I'm so grateful that I know where this story leads... x

you are not alone now my friend!

I
Titanium_AS_Kicker
Titanium_AS_Kicker
I
I would like to say at tis point that the last chapter is entirely fictitious and that I never was faced with such privation, to say yes this was all a bit of a joke

But, I cannot, because it is all true

x

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can relate Alan AS the disease that knocks you down and down and down again. But we keep coming back never beaten.
My bodys knackerd and i give a lot of people a good laugh
(DER LOOK AT THE FREAK) ( ITS THE HUNCHBACK OF NOTREDAM) It hurts but lifes a [**BLEEP**] and then you die so why worry.Its what is inside that matters not what people see.
Good story Alan keep it comical its a lighter read without missing the important stuff.
Cheers Kevin

I
Titanium_AS_Kicker
Titanium_AS_Kicker
I
Thanks Kevin,

Kind of you. I love your description it sort of says it all.

As the disease that knocks you down and down and down, forever down...yes well said.

Well that paert 4 is the funniest part, is all misery from now on........lol

Thanks again Kevin.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AS is misery it should be AMS it gets you in every way from the depresion in your head to the pain in your big toe. But you know as well as i do you learn to live with it what i actualy feel about the way i am is not printable on here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sorry feeling a bit down today.

Ninja_AS_Kicker
Ninja_AS_Kicker
wow.

What a testimonial. To life, I mean, I think you're living a paradigm of it. I'm sorry it had to be you.
I think you should put all of this together. I don't believe it's hard for you to write... I think it flows like music...
cc
[And since we know how it turns out.... c'mooooooooooon... what's next?]

M
mig Offline
M
Don't be sorry Kevin, it just gets to us some days, eh? I think you should be incredibly proud of the huge accomplishment it is, that you have the ability to joke around and find ways to have fun most days despite the severity of your AS. You and Alan give me reason to trust I'll be able to make it through my tomorrows, if I can manage to be as strong and focus on enjoying what I can, like you both do so well!

It breaks my heart that you've had to endure such nasty horridly hurtful comments from such uncaring idiots out there.

People used to stare at me due to hip pain which forced me to walk in a funny way but I've never had to endure laughing, well not yet. No-one should have to, ever. The staring I could ignore as I was usually too busy concentrating on how to get from A to B, so no time to contemplate nor care what some person ignorant to my situation may think. I am afraid of how I might react to some of those comments you've had... I might punch someone but then that would hurt (me) and they would probably laugh at my weenie little fists! lol

I think you have an amazing attitude Kevin! You are so right; it is definitely what is inside that matters and it's the genuine kind people who make our days.
mig

I
Titanium_AS_Kicker
Titanium_AS_Kicker
I
CC what's next you ask, sadly it becomes more desperate and the search goes on I mean what does it mean what is its purpose oh yes the search for a meaning but I cant find it in the dictionary...Paradigm........yes what does it mean....oddly my youngest daughter used this word in her dissertation and she wouldn't tell me either, so, I shall thesaurusise immediately. oh and thank you for nice comment.

Is odd the way this has developed, I only meant to mention a few words about AS, now it seems to be my life story! Sorry that you have all been obliged to read it but it gets really exciting tonight. oh yes, the bluster of the fool, the hip tilting tittilations that awaited me at the clinic the entry into the light..........cripes perhaps you are right, perhaps I should try and do this properly

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi mig
Yes i must admit i very often feel like giving people a good slap. But i dont i bite my tongue and walk away it does hurt at times but when you way it up with how much AS hurts its just another little blip on life. I would say though it seems to be an English thing I think people are frightend of what they dont under stand. Ive been to Toronto ,Niagara, New york, Malta, Egypt, sicily,Washington,And this only happens in England.Says a lot about the English. Im so proud.
Kevin

Page 8 of 50 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 49 50

Moderated by  fyrfytr187, WendyR 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 46 guests, and 86 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Its been a long, long time
by Richard - 02/27/24 10:49 AM
AS questions from a newbie
by Karma_Coconut - 02/09/24 02:25 PM