Moderators:
· Tim (Dotyisle)
· Chelsea (Kiwi)
· Megan (Megan)
· Wendy (WendyR)
· John (Cheerful)
· Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.

KickAS QR Code
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Lon #259286 06/10/07 03:41 AM
L
Lon Offline OP
Very_Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
OP Offline
L
Lennie, told me that I had not thanked all of you for your input, wonderful ideas and plesse keep them coming. I was not real clear before, according to Lennie, so when my friend is home I will share the songs that kind of speak to our hearts, and will given him some of the "power words and phrases", that we use daily. He really does have a good voice. So, don't give up on me; please - I did gain quite a bit from you as far as ideas.
Since I lost my job, this site, you people have meant os much to me. tanks for listening,
Man, I love this place!
Lon

I keep the New Covenant,
when I fail....I am pulled
back into place by HIM.
ironchef
ironchef
Kat, aloha

there is in the 'folk music' world a group called 'four bitchin' babes' they have about five/six cd's out-
all four women in the group are 'stars' on their own...this is a 'fun' group(chrissie lavin and megan gold just
off the top)

they are outrageously wholesum and funny and 'don't mess my hair'

they have song about bald headed men; they like room service and tip well; for years their
showstopped final song has been 'these boots are made for walking' ...they bang on accoustic guitars very hard.

hope you're well
pu liki
aB

Lon #259288 06/10/07 12:24 PM
ironchef
ironchef
lon, bro, aloha

i like this thread.
i'll probably date myself again, but who's about

'Season of the Witch' by donovan (w/ jeff beck on guitar) also recorded by Steve Stills and Al Kooper on Supersession.

or

' Over Under Sideways Down ' by the YARDBIRDS !!!!!!, or
' Stroll On ' by the same band recorded in the weeks when clapton, paige and beck all played together.

i think an appropriate theme song ought to have a modicum of heavy crunch in it
smashed guitars and a broken drum kit should cover the stage at the end of the set

OK ?
OK !

best
aB

Lon #259289 06/10/07 03:20 PM
Third_Degree_AS_Kicker
Third_Degree_AS_Kicker
There has to something in there about how things change so much. something like "I got old when I was still young." lol or "How do I put on my underwear when i cant touch my knees" Maybe something like, don't ask me to turn around its too long a trip" lol. I also like the one someone said about all the money we find on the street on account thats where we are always looking. I have to add the frustration that we cant bend to pick up that lucky penny. LoL, "found my lucky penny but I cant pick it up" lol Just a few thoughts. Hope it sparks some deeper thoughts.

AND SO IT GOES...
L
Lon Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Ben,
If I can be beside myself, you can date yourself! What kind of movies do you take yourself to? When you said heavy crunch, it reminded me of the time I was in about the 5th row of a GospelRock concert. The drummer wa splaying up side down, and the base was pounding do hard, my aoretic value flutters- I had to step back aways!
thanks ofr the input! good to C U again Ben.

I keep the New Covenant,
back into place by HIM.
L
Lon Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Henry,
I like your idea of 'not being able to pick it up". Nice to chat with you. Let m eknow if I can ever help with any thing.

I keep the New Covenant,
back into place by HIM.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 41 guests, and 63 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Uveitis
by Missalicia - 05/25/22 05:38 AM
Uveitis again and I miss you guys!