Moderators:
· Tim (Dotyisle)
· Chelsea (Kiwi)
· Megan (Megan)
· Wendy (WendyR)
· John (Cheerful)
· Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.

KickAS QR Code
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 27 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 26 27
Inanna Offline OP
Very_Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
OP Offline
Janet, I don't know why that is, but I'm glad. One of these days, I may be able to get on the medicinal pot list myself. Then I can get pills like TerryLea. Which I didn't even know they made. Going to ask my rheumy or GP abou tthat next time I'm in.

Hugs,

Kat

"A life lived in fear is a life half lived." - Strictly Ballroom

Kat

A life lived in fear is a life half lived.
"Strictly Ballroom"

A
New_Member
New_Member
A
OMG, $5 for 40g's, wowie, its at least $100-200 for 40g's in the states, err least in TN. Must be nice to live in a place where you can be free to injest a helpful herb and not be put in jail for it. I know many who smoke mary j, in all walks of life, either personally, or thru forums, emails, etc., and most of them are really great people, and friendly for the most part. It's just a much more peaceful, relaxing drug than alcohol and tobacco, the staples for the american "accepted drugs".
I find it a very serious injustice that people of a "free" nation would have to fear imprisonment, or huge fines for doing something that hurts no one, except for the small amount of brain cells the smoker may have to endure. I have a difficult time believing those who are in power really feel deep down that someone smoking a doobie is as threatening to the general public as a raging drunk.
We all know that cigarettes cause lung cancer, but the other health problems associated with them are too numerous to mention, and arent on the package. One major one is that cig's affect your sleep if smoked 7 hours or less b4 sleep. Thetruth.com is a great site for more facts.
Alcohol definately is stronger and more harmful than mary j. I would rather be around someone who is stoned rather than drunk. I haven't seen many peep who can do much anything very well drunk, but I know many who can perform most any task to a normal level while stoned.
If we could get the entire country to vote on whether or not to legalize mary j, I assure you the numbers for it would rise each year. Think of how nice it would be, to walk into the gas station, and be able to choose, freely, without fear, which type of fine Grade A mary j to puff on, ahhh, yummmy. Well, till then, may we all live to the highest degree of what we feel is freedom, until the day comes when mary j is legal for all to use and enjoy. :)

ironchef
ironchef
yeah but the maryj smoker will talk your ear off about keith moon drum solos

if booze (or asprin) were invented tomorrow...neither would get to market.
imagine a product with a toxic dosage in civilian hands for self administration.

yeah but the maryj smoker would talk your ear off about keith moon drum solos

i'd much rather encounter on the roadway the guy with five shots and a beer in
his system...vitamin v...stoly.

hey but the maryj smoker could talk your ear off about keith moon drum solos

...'somtimes the product costs sity-five dollar, prices like that make a grown man holler'... mb

best
aloha Ben

keith moon never took a drum solo

lmao!!

Inanna Offline OP
OP Offline
ben, you truly are a delight!

Hugs,

Kat

"A life lived in fear is a life half lived." - Strictly Ballroom

Kat

"Strictly Ballroom"

Active_Member
Active_Member
Where I live we have a small shop downtown that is run by the compassionate society and they supply med mj to people at a good price. (I think they use the good stuff "BC Pot") They also sell cookies (which are still illegal ) and some kind of cream you can rub on your sore spots. I really like the idea of the cream, does anyone know how well this stuff works?

Laneblue

Laneblue
Inanna Offline OP
OP Offline
I've never tried a pot cream. Sounds really interesting tho. If you try it, please post whether or not it worked for you, OK?

Hugs,

Kat

"Strictly Ballroom"

J
Second_Degree_AS_Kicker
Second_Degree_AS_Kicker
J
One of the kids who lives in one of the cottages rolled me a joint last night, that made me feel as if my AS had gone.
shame the morning came with all the usual ache.

ironchef
ironchef
happy trails to you

Third_Degree_AS_Kicker
Third_Degree_AS_Kicker
MJ as a medicine is worth thinking about. If you are you haven't tried it because of all the "war on drugs," miss information consider this. MJ has bin available in US since about the 1930s. The original reason is was outlaw was do the pulp paper Co czar didn’t want another source of paper pulp to put his wood pulp out of competition. Check out a little history to see this is true. Pulp making of paper started with wood at just a couple years before hemp farming and import started in US. Hemp was going to be a cheaper cleaner way of making paper. The wood pulp czar had already invested into wood pulp production and lobbied to make hemp a controlled substance.
The claims by the DEA and law enforcement should be considered with the joining fact that if MJ was legal a lot of people would be out of work. Over a forth of the imprisoned people in the US are there for MJ. This fact alone shows how much revenue is spent on the so called war on drugs. This war on drugs is not on all drugs as you may have bin led to believe. To prove this point check out the DEA web sight and study the charts. Soon you will see most money is spent on imprisoning the common MJ user.
Another thing to consider, The legal drugs that are supposed to go through strict medical and scientific study to insure safety- how many have bin recalled in the last five years. More than I care to count. Of the drugs you are now taking how many short term and long term side effects are harming your body? I believe if you realize that MJ has bin used longer than any current med used for AS than you would trust the common users many years of research. How many people have bin physically hurt in any way directly from the use of MJ? You may think there are some because the war on drugs says so but looking into it I have not found one case that was proven to cause physical harm in adults. Children have bin shown in laboratory studies to suffer empathy like symptoms but the adults did not. It's worth getting the fact and not just accepting what the drug war people say(they have much to loose if you know the truth and much to gain if they keep the gen. public ill informed.)
It would be unlawful for me to encourage anyone to use an illegal substance so please know I am only writing this for you to make your own informed choice and you should do the research and double check me. I am not a doctor or lawyer or LE officer so you make your own choice.

The government already knows what the people want and the gov. already knows MJ is safer than the drugs given to us by the drug company. The fight is in political leverage and that is only gained by active groups, so be active and support a group.
Please share your thoughts and info. If you want PM me and I can give you more details on how to grow your favorite herbal medicine. Don’t buy from the street. This just supports the DEA and anti drug folks in the way that more busts = more justification for there need to police the drug.

A healthier alternative to smoking is vaporizer. They are expensive and seems like a red flag to some but its easy to make one (PM me if you want design). Other people have already stated the beni's so I just wanted to agree, it’s better for you.

Sorry one more edit; The reason I considerd MJ in the first place is cost of drugs. Without insurance I cant even afford gov. approved drugs.

Last edited by mig; 05/09/05 04:15 AM.
Page 5 of 27 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 26 27

Moderated by  Megan, WendyR 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
1 members (haydenk), 113 guests, and 86 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Meat and Klebsiella
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:47 PM
Green tea and more Klebsiella
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:22 PM
Trehalose
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:02 PM
What now?
by PhilD50 - 04/08/24 01:31 PM
Its been a long, long time
by Richard - 02/27/24 10:49 AM