following this thread!

My internal medicine doctor wanted to do nerve testing almost two years go. I cancelled the appointment b/c I felt that it would not show anything despite having neuropathy.

These days the neuropathy has spread and intensified along with "arthritis-like" symptoms.

I've spent much time going over events in life that would trigger neuropathy and arthritis phenomena. I am not convinced diseases due to epigenetic changes persist even after environmental triggers are eliminated -- heavy metal detoxification and infection burden reduced. I suspect, or hope, that there are cases of chronic diseases like MS caused by stealth infections that can't be found or successfully treated. I guess that is a bit like believing in life after death and karma.

Can't live forever. I wish that I was a Klingon. I am reminded of that movie starring Dabney Coleman titled "Short Time"

HLA-B27 neg, vague AS symptoms in 20s and early 30s
1993:fibromyalgia (age 25)
2013.07:Reverse blockage in a SCUBA accident
2013.08:Scratched by a sick cat
2013.09:Strange sore throat then meningitis
2014:Chronic inflammation at the base of the skull
2014 to early 2015:excess NSAID use developed complete axial inflammation, included psoriasis
NSD helped well and but was not perfect
2018.07: weak +'ve tests for borrelia, babesia, bartonella and mycoplasma pneumonia using Armin Lab, ANA=equivocal