Dead on John about the lymph and gut immunity activity! In 2015 I noticed that a strong jog for about 25 minutes covering 4.7 km a few times a week made a huge difference. I hypothesized that it had much to do with getting the bad out and the good in. A happy side effect of the regular jogging was waking in the morning feeling normal. I supposed that it had a lot to do with good, vascular flow. Then by 2017-2018 I was feeling like physical drainage from tissues was not working, particularly through the small lymph vessels throughout the body. Because in 2013 I had exposure to a sick kitten through scratches for a week from rough playing I imagined that a bartonella infection that I picked up was entrenching itself in the epithelial walls of my lymph vessels. Bartoneall favours vessel walls because they are close to oxygen; an aerobic bacteria.

My feet, hands and head all have burning nephropathy now and so walking on all fours is difficult to tolerate. The flesh is easily damaged now and so I seldom jog. Just doing calisthenics makes the engaged tissues very unhappy too. I guess my point is that keeping every detoxification mechanism maximized helps reduce inflammation and pain. Exercise is a good remedy.

I still haven't been diagnosed with an SpA. It will come soon but too late. My symptoms brought me to retirement in 2017 and I wasn't even 50 years old yet. There have been many past environmental exposures -- mold, bartonella, sea water, EBV, measles,... -- but I still am convinced that NSAIDs did the most damage!

Cheers!

Robin

HLA-B27 neg, vague AS symptoms in 20s and early 30s
1993:fibromyalgia (age 25)
2013.07:Reverse blockage in a SCUBA accident
2013.08:Scratched by a sick cat
2013.09:Strange sore throat then meningitis
2014:Chronic inflammation at the base of the skull
2014 to early 2015:excess NSAID use developed complete axial inflammation, included psoriasis
NSD helped well and but was not perfect
2018.07: weak +'ve tests for borrelia, babesia, bartonella and mycoplasma pneumonia using Armin Lab, ANA=equivocal