So I haven't been on this site in a long time. But that's a good thing not a bad thing smile. Because If some of you remember my screen name, I'm one of the lucky people who have put this disease into 100% remission using only diet. I don't take any kind of medicine.

Anyway last week I came down with laryngitis. But I fight everything naturally. Like I said I never use medicine. But I goofed, I ate a couple things I normally don't eat trying to heal faster. One of them being raw crushed garlic. Foods like that have always given me a issue. Anyway the next day which would have been Tuesday of this week I came down with Iritis.
I was heartbroken because I was so strict on my diet I didn't think I'd ever have to go through this again. Also I know how hard it is to get rid of. I missed worked that night, and called out the next day, which was yesterday. But here's what I did.

Tuesday night around 7:00 I did a salt water flush. Which if you haven't heard about it you basically drink 32oz of salt water which will give you the runs about a hour later that completely flushes your system, even your colon. This is the most important step imo. I tried to fast once for Iritis, and the time frame seemed like it was gonna take over a week of water only fasting to heal. So you have to take this step. Anyway so I did the flush, the last time I ate was 3:00 pm on that Tuesday, and I just ate again a few hours ago. So I just did a short two day water only fast started with a salt water flush. And guys the Iritis is gone!!!

I went to the DR this morning and got the steroids, just in case it came back when I ate something just because I couldn't risk missing more work, plus I didn't have the energy to do a long fast because I just went through a bout with laryngitis. But Luckily I wont even need to use the drops. smile. I've beat over 5 auto immune diseases but this simple story is one of my proudest because of iritis being so notoriously hard to beat.

This goes right back into what I always say. I swear if I was a speaker, this would be my "catchphrase" that I would repeat. " WHEN IS COMES TO AUTOIMMUNE, ITS NOT WHAT YOU EAT, ITS WHAT YOU DONT EAT" And in this case it meant nothing at all. If you people believe in super foods and their working for you, then by all means continue. But I have found 100 % remission by removing things, not adding things in. Case in point. I can eat a pound of bacon and be fine. But if I eat garlic or basil two of the worlds healthiest foods, they will destroy me. I write this story as encouragement. I always end saying I'm not a doctor. What worked for me may not work for you. It's about truly knowing your body and knowing what works. Have a great day everybody. Keep fighting, never give up!