Well just had a total checkup. It has been two years since my last complete physical. All of my blood work came back good. Zero inflammation, A1-C good, cholesterol hit the good numbers for both. PSA was also good.
I wonder if Lon has been putting in a good word for me with the big guy upstairs. I have now found I can eat about any kind of rice now with no issues. I also eat other fringe foods that used to be off limits. I still am aware of how bad it was for me in the beginning I don't want to go back there.
I want to once again thank everyone here for their help I need and appreciate you all. I don't post as much but I sure read as much. Orch started Me down the road, he instilled in me the determination that I might not be able to defeat it but I could live with it. Thanks Steve it means a lot that you took the time to meet someone who was at the end of their rope.
I could start listing you all but you know who you are, from Canada and across the big water. Thank you all!
Then there is the Dragon Slayer. He gave me the road map, always answered my questions no matter how small. I hope to buy him lunch here in the near future.
I will stop with all the mushy stuff, I have spent some quality time on my mules this winter, I have some great pictures need to post a few but I am a low tech guy and it easy to just say I will do it later.
I live in Moab I know you have all heard about it, we had 90,000 people her over Easter. If you come through or are visiting give me a call. I will buy you lunch..
ETTE
Darrel.