the laughter yoga sounds like such fun! roll

ok, last few days:

thursday night must have walked at least 10,000 miles through the airport to get to ground transportation! ok, it wasn't quite that far, but boy it seemed like it with my luggage, even though what i had to carry was fairly light and i didn't even have much in my rolling suitcase. and to watch people 20 years older than me seeming to have no issues. anyway, next time i need to swallow my pride and ask for one of those people movers or something.

last night: walked around the museum area in philly at dusk and as it was first getting dark. so pretty at night with city hall illuminated in the distance behind the fountain. ~2 miles. 1.5 hours, picture taking definitely slows me down, but i love it, and its better on my currently wonky SI right now to go slow. really enjoyed myself though and discovered that the barnes foundation is moving to this area, can't wait til it does so! we visited it in its current location and i'd love to see the exhibit again: http://www.barnesfoundation.org/

tonight: biked 12 miles in 1.5 hours
a few pit stops along the way slowed me down: saw 2 green herons, 2 kingfishers, all in flight, a bunch of mallards, a great blue heron standing very tall and still on a spillway off the canal as darkness was descending, the first dance of a new bride and groom in their reception tent at the local inn on the canal (originally an old erie canal tavern). other than swallowing my share of gnats (ah protein!) it was a great night for a bikeride. and it finally got rid of my migraine that i woke with! yay! i'm sure i woke with the migraine due to the excitement of yesterday, finally a proper diagnosis and treatment plan! clap more about that later.......

sue

Spondyloarthropathy, HLAB27 negative
Humira (still methylprednisone for flares, just not as often. Aleve if needed, rarely.)
LDN/zanaflex/flector patches over SI/ice
vits C, D. probiotics. hyaluronic acid. CoQ, Mg, Ca, K.
chiro
walk, bike
no dairy (casein sensitivity), limited eggs, limited yeast (bread)