ok, my times.

today we went to an arts and crafts festival. one of many in the area over the summer and fall around here, i swear this must be arts and crafts festival territory or something.

anyway, decided to count the steps and turn them into mileage since we did a lot of walking!

steps: 10,555, rounded to 10,000 or ~ 5 miles

time? if i figure maybe a third of the time walking and two thirds of the time browsing, then maybe about 1.5 hours (90 minutes).

looks like we are all a little sore today. my back and SI held up remarkably well, but my hips, knees, feet, OY! but a hot bath when i got home and lots of peppermint lotion to the feet and some ice and a nap (in front of the tv of course!) and, well, recovering.

hubby and i both so beat at the end of the day (he and his art group had a booth at the festival (nonprofit so free, the fees are so expensive to sell anything), good thing i picked up barbecue (pulled pork) on the way home, then just had to open a can of black beans, doctor them up a little, slice some tomatoes, add a few herbs......we were both practically falling asleep at the dinner table. smile

sue

Spondyloarthropathy, HLAB27 negative
Humira (still methylprednisone for flares, just not as often. Aleve if needed, rarely.)
LDN/zanaflex/flector patches over SI/ice
vits C, D. probiotics. hyaluronic acid. CoQ, Mg, Ca, K.
chiro
walk, bike
no dairy (casein sensitivity), limited eggs, limited yeast (bread)