Hello JP,

Sorry for the late post, busy over holiday seasons and not checking Kickas as much as I did prior.

Best to ask diet question in No Starch Diet forum where more dieters may view.

The diet helped me immensely, but has not always helped everyone that has come to Kickas... we are all so different may be the explanation.

For me, I kept it simple at first... lots of salads, chicken, fish, beef. I eliminated dairy at first as well... added in Stoneyfields Farms yogurt after I got pain free.

I had issues with wait loss and energy... had to eat raisins and walnuts in between meals to sustain. Also did 3 day Edgar Cayce apple fast to improve my digestion.

After got pain free and improved... worked on healing intestines with probiotic supplements. Today I eat sauerkraut and drink kefir with milk.

My intestinal health continues to improve each year... I have been able to add in some types of more easily digested rice into my diet.

Goal at first is to get pain free... so that may include medications. I used azulfadine and it worked great for me for 7 years... had to come off of it due to elevated liver enzymes and that is when I started with diet back in 2002.

Best to you,

Tim

KONK - Keep ON Kicking