I am brand new here and I have known about my AS for about 30 days. Immediately I started researching and found that the LSD looked hopeful. So, as suggested, I jumped right in. I went to the store, purchased all the oils, organic meats and produce I needed to get started and I am now just over 14 days in. Apparently, from symptoms I am having, my body is going into ketosis. I don't even know what that means.

I have a family - twin 2 year old boys and a 5 year old boy - and I get about 30 minutes to myself in the morning and 1 hour at night. I decide between doing yoga and researching what in the world is going on with my body. I am actually starting to feel hopeless. I really hoped that on this diet I could see improvement (I realise it's too early) but instead I am feeling worse physically and definitely worse emotionally. I feel like there is WAYYYYY too many things I need to research and I just don't have time for it as my little ones demand too much of my attention (but I'm in so much pain I can't even pick them up now). This diagnosis and diet have completely taken over my life and I no longer enjoy my children - they are now a hindrance to me as they always interrupt my research. I HATE that. But what am I to do - I know nothing about ketosis or how to get in or out of it but apparently it is something huge and potentially dangerous. Great.

I just wanted to stop eating foods that triggered my pain and heal my leaky gut and then, in time, reintroduce foods to see if they work for me so that I can live a semi-normal life. Instead, I feel like I am completely in over my head, my kids hate me because I am in pain and impatient with them, my husband is supportive in the sense that I can do whatever I need to do to try and get better but other than that I'm on my own. It's all too much and I don't even know how to throw in the towel because when I ate a bit of sauerkraut which tested positive for starch my body flared up more than it ever even did when I was eating full on black forest cakes and drinking pop. For reals - I got myself into a pickle and I don't know how to get help. I feel like I am too much for the facebook group I'm in because I post daily (if you are part of that group and see those posts then thank you for bearing with me).

So...help? I don't know what to do. I don't know what to eat. I don't want to lose more weight (12lbs in 14 days and I'm down to 115lbs). I don't want to feel light headed when I stand up anymore and I want to be able to go to the bathroom again. Goodness me, how did I get myself here?

If you read this far - thank you for listening to my vent. smile