Hi Jon nice to hear your going for it - there is nothing much of a difference between these tubes . depending on how old you are you might remember florescent tubes being much fatter (a larger diameter than they are now) as time has gone on, the world has adopted a new 'slimline' smaller diameter tube . for a few years both diameters of tube ran side by side and in practice they are interchangeable in the fittings .
This being a special use lamp with only occasional large production runs that change over has been much slower than the millions of lamps used in offices shops and schools around the world has been . To answer your question - in practice - no real difference . which ever tube has arrived it'll do the job there's 2 watts difference which is neither here or there . and perhaps half an inch in diameter difference . The pin separation has been made identical hence the tubes are interchangeable and designed to do the same job.
Jon you ask what spooky2 equipment to invest in, just to keep you up to speed .

1/I bought a full kit on offer but I really only have used spooky2 central with an XM2 generator and plasma bulb.

2/That was a few years ago and there are i.m.h.o better options now, If I was at the same cross roads now I would undoubtedly buy spooky scalar . I long ago came to the conclusion that it was this longitudinal wave that could decalcify using plasma or florescent lamp the lamp has to be very close to take advantage of this special wave . I say special Jon because like Rife technology its suppressed and electrically or as a component of light it isn't taught and isn't supposed to exist. There are no books , but for those with a little dogged determination it becomes very clear that this very different dimension really does exist . Here are two of the very few researchers (who were) prepared to use and demonstrate it There were dire consequences for both of these guys because of this presentation Chris was very quickly 'Brown bread' and Eric took to the life of a Hobo for a lot of years. Eric Dollard and Chris Carson
John white has embraced this Tesla technology from 130 years ago and built equipment that uses it which is why I say if I had to do it again thats the equipment I would buy.

3/ The Plasma tube works . It worked in the German clinic, it worked for me. Still its an expensive option and as you know I'm experimenting with getting the tube you and I have bought to also run at the required 326 frequency. directed by the Rife machine that is Spooky2. I'm some way from finishing and testing that .
If your happy to buy some bits that you'll undoubtedly need anyway I would suggest
The Spooky2 XM generator (which basically gets that huge program that is spooky2 out of the PC and into the outside world)

Add to that Spooky boost which for 18 bucks hugely amplifies the output and in my case is putting a barrier in between the expensive generator and the lamp I'm experimenting with.
also if you wished, and you have a BNC cable about you can use that high power connection to connect The top and bottom of the spine with sticky Tens pads . So Jon I guess you would have the equipment I am trying to bring into play with this lamp available whilst also being able to use either as a stand alone option whilst you impatiently wait . you'll also get familiar with that program only a fraction of which I've used. - hope that all helps a little bit - Kind regards Duncan
PS - that driver unit also said 3 weeks to the UK - it took 5 days .

Last edited by Duncan; 03/29/19 11:10 AM.