Tim,

It sure has been a long time since the Vegas party! I’m so glad to hear all is going well with you and your family. All is well over here. The beginning of Winter brought a bad flare but I am doing much better.

You and your wife must be having a great time with Mateo. He is at a fun age! 11 years went by in a flash! It will be interesting to see if Mateo ends up as tall as his dad.

I got married almost 11 years ago. I have 2 stepdaughters along with my daughter and son. My daughter made me a grandma when I was 40 years old. Now I have 2 granddaughters and I turned 50 years old last April.

My AS has gotten much worse since I last saw you. I have it in every place possible. I sure didn’t see that coming! I finally found a medication that is really helping after trying 4 others. The 5th and only one to have worked is Cimzia. I’ve been taking it close to 2 years now. It helps relieve a lot of pain.

It is so good to “see” you, Tim! I am very happy you checked in and let us know how you are doing. I will be in here more often as soon as I get a new computer. It is really hard to see this place with just my iPhone. Take care and let’s talk again soon!