As Nights and mornings go - not particularly good. Having said that its all relative! It seems to me there's a balance that has to be found. If you read the case histories I've presented you'll see they run for specific times and a certain number of sessions .
Why not for instance leave the lamp on all the time ?
Why not simply get the job done as quickly as possible ? who judges that timing and why?
I'm not 100 % certain but it seems to me, If you stretch the the timing you feel bloody awful! (thats all I know anyway) its not the piercing pain that accompanies a flair up , not that intense torment that takes your breath away rather a constant dull ache, reminiscent of what was called 'stitch' when running.
Its enough to ensure 'no sleep' and its becoming clear sleep is also very important if your recovering from A.S. (probably anything else too I guess)
Some if not all of us have some degree of kyphosis and what appearers to be happening is thats slowly reversing. Muscles are coming back into play that have been dormant a long time. I'm pretty much forced upright often against my will as these long wasted muscles demand to flex. Sure it aches and isn't pleasant but when compared to the alternative , what then ?
Over even the short time I've been writing on this forum the change has been phenomenal, Still I feel I need to slow down !
Things continue to change. I'm pretty sure for the better. although at this particular 'instant' in time it doesn't feel like it. There are reactions to these frequencies . I'm going to take my foot off the gas peddle a little bit.
Best regards Duncan