Hi,
We were all prepared to go DIY before Xmas but decided it might stop me from indulging over Xmas so postponed it. Reading on thepowerofpoop they say to avoid any trigger foods for at least three months after if I remember correctly.
Hubby (would be donor) has had fun working out how to prepare 'the sample' with the least yuk factor (he who has never changed a nappy retches at anything other than his own is prepared to prepare sick)

We were all set to go for this weekend but I am currently reading a good book Good Gut Healing by Kathryn Marsden (who practises in the UK yay for once the resources info will be useable). She says that before you can heal the gut you need to tackle other issues first a bit like Violettas comment and Sues thought about the appendix. The symptoms for leaky gut are similar to parasites, candidiasis and others. All of which could have caused the leaky gut in the first place frown

I also found on the powerofpoop that there is a place in the UK that does FMTs. Looking at their site if you were to go that way it would probably need to be the 2 week course £4000 and too far to commute so accommodation needed too. I might ask at my next Rheumy appointment but I doubt you could be referred for AS even though I am not costing anything in medicine the tack I would take.

NSD almost all the way
No dairy hard cheeses occasionally and homemade ghee
Still trying to work out what makes me tick and what makes me drop

'Chew your drinks and drink your foods'
'Let your knife & fork do the work of your teeth and let your teeth do the work of your stomach'
Mahatma Gandhi