Lon,

thinking of you, thus checking in on this post. you are one strong role model, embodying "change the things we can, accept those we can't......."

as for the future, you remind us more than anyone how it is all in God's hands. my stepfather started having a-fib i don't know how many years ago. he had ablation; that didn't work. we figured he'd be in much worse shape now than he is. God must be looking over him. a lot of things he can't do anymore because of his heart, his arthritis, his crohns, but a lot of things that he can. and most importantly, he still has a great love of life.

i know God is looking out for me. my neck / upper back continues to improve once again, over the last few months. chiro says that's typical of nerve impingement. and that it flares when my arthritis flares, and then recovers over the next few months, all makes so much sense.

more than anything, i think God puts certain people in our lives, how it is with the doctors that finally give me some relief, and treat me with compassion and respect. and the good people here, like you, teaching me how to manage.

you may love it here, but we love you here heart always glad to see your posts, and to gain from your wisdom hugss

sue

Spondyloarthropathy, HLAB27 negative
Humira (still methylprednisone for flares, just not as often. Aleve if needed, rarely.)
LDN/zanaflex/flector patches over SI/ice
vits C, D. probiotics. hyaluronic acid. CoQ, Mg, Ca, K.
chiro
walk, bike
no dairy (casein sensitivity), limited eggs, limited yeast (bread)