i did have a pony and then a horse (small standardbred, perfect size for me) while i was growing up, but couldn't afford to keep a horse while in college, then not really the time to spend with one after that; i did love to ride though. seeing photos of bridget with her horse makes me wish i still rode. loved my standardbred, she was such a good horse. heart

today: it keeps getting dark earlier and earlier, you'd think i'd realize that this time of year, so went out just as it was almost dark, walked 1 miles mostly in the dark using my flashlight (really bright little LED light), 20 minutes. plus another 1/2 mile earlier for 10 minutes while still at work.

i love stretching on my new foam roller, every time i lay back on it, my thoracic and cervical spine goes crack crack crack, can hear each vertebrae one by one. and then the way it opens my chest. and since i learned to do these in yoga class: spinal twist, shoulder stand better than traction for my neck and really stretches my calves and other parts of my legs depending how i hold them, and this other T-shape pose cracks my sitz bones.........

sue

Spondyloarthropathy, HLAB27 negative
Humira (still methylprednisone for flares, just not as often. Aleve if needed, rarely.)
LDN/zanaflex/flector patches over SI/ice
vits C, D. probiotics. hyaluronic acid. CoQ, Mg, Ca, K.
chiro
walk, bike
no dairy (casein sensitivity), limited eggs, limited yeast (bread)