Hi Mig.....I would say that I can't believe that both houses...but it's not the first time. The girls are very considerate and they were so worried about me but today I'm worried about them, both of them are being too quiet and they want to be right next to me at all times...I fear that an all too familiar reality has set in with them. I totally understand though, we were just in the past 6 months or so feeling a hint of normalcy, I was even getting nostalgic but our world wasn't back to where it was, we had begun to make new memories and take stock in this new post-disaster world of ours and now it too is gone. If I could leave right now, I would, I'd take my family far away but that's not how it works...I am legally responsible for my property and until all of that is cleaned up, I'm stuck here..I am glad however that I faced my fear, I do feel better in that regard...I've been around hurricanes all my life and they didn't bother me until Katrina & Rita took their toll and ever since, I've had a hurricane phobia....the hurricane season is 6 months long and everyday during that time, I'm worried to death and although I didn't purposely run into Ike, It happened and I survived it and now everything is back into perspective in my mind. The sound of helicopters and sirens isn't setting well with me today and they're everywhere, as you can imagine....I just want to stick my head in the sand about now...

Age 7- Kidney Necrosis
Age 11-Bursitis
Age 14-Costo
Age 17-Psoriasis
Age 32-Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
Age 33-Sacroilitis
Age 35-Interstitial Cystitis
Age 40-AS
Age 44-Fibro
Age 44-PsA
Age 45-MS
Age 46-Sjogrens