Hello
I have suffered from AS for a good 20 years and always thought the pain was a result of the hard work I do ,I figured I had damaged my neck and back.
I was at the point were i was takeing up to 12 Ibprofen + 12 asprin a day and it was only dulling the pain , I also had use sleeping pills to sleep .
The pain progressed and a freind suggested I see a chiropracter . That helped and gave me great temp. releif . It was not unheard of for me to just roll out of bed onto the floor , It was easyer to get up from the floor . at times my wife had to help with my shoes and socks .
Then the morning came that I could not move , the pain was unbearable . With the help of my wife I made it to sitting , I then got to my feet and walked to the end of the bed and had to stop and sit down . I was Done ! I made it down to the chiropracter and at that point was diagnosed with AS . I then needed to eduacte myself on what could/couldnt be done .
I stumbled onto this site and the NSD diet , I have been on the diet for about 4 months and am still modifying it to fit me . I am estimating I have acheived a 80% reduction in pain and now only need to take something for pain an average of 3 times a week instead of 3-4 times a day !

Thanks
Jim