I found this and although it might not suit everybody with the celeriac, there may be something that can be substituted eg marrow or courgette (zuchinni) which would then make it NSD
Celery Root Bacon Hash Browns (GAPS)
1 medium celery root
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/2 lb bacon (4 big pieces)
4 TBS fat (lard, tallow, coconut oil, ghee)
1.Dice your bacon and add to the skillet.
2. Dice your onion and add to the same skillet.
I used leftover bacon fat.
3. Add the 4 TBS of fat (I used leftover bacon fat) to the skillet and brown everything together.
4. Wash the outside of your celery root.
5. Cut the skin off of the celery root. *Save the skin for your chicken or vegetable stock!
6. Quarter the celery root to fit into your Cuisinart.
7. Use your Cuisinart (thick shredder side) to shred the celery root. * You can also use a normal grater.
8. Add the celery root to the skillet and cook down for a few minutes.
9. Scoop the mixture out of the skillet and press down onto a baking sheet (I only used 1/2 of baking sheet. The flat sheet makes it easier to cut on than a baking pan).
10. Freeze for about 1 hour until hardened and cut it into squares.
11. Separate the squares with a knife or spatula.
12. Store in a container or plastic bag layered with parchment paper.
Heat up a skillet. No extra fat needed!
Add your frozen hash brown and cook until golden brown.
Heat your oven to 400 degrees.
Place your hash browns on the baking sheet and cook for 15-20 minutes.
When you cook them. They fall apart into a little pile of yummy breakfast goodness!
The recipe is from this site, Gaps diet is very similar to the LSDhttp://www.mygutsy.com/2012/07/12/celery-root-bacon-hash-browns-gaps/
I am fasting at the moment but will try it when I am eating normaly again probably with courgette.