Moderators:
· Tim (Dotyisle)
· Chelsea (Kiwi)
· Megan (Megan)
· Wendy (WendyR)
· John (Cheerful)
· Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.

KickAS QR Code
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13
D
Duncan Offline OP
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
D
Robin - Thank you so much for comments . I know what it must cost you if your in a pain cycle . I too have been forced to suck that lemon.
I remember thinking at the time if any torturer could bring this variable agony into play there would be no more secrets .
There's no shame in not understanding the longitudinal wave. I only have a tentative grip myself . officially electrically it 'doesn't exist' there are no books , no science, and no mathematics available.
It isn't taught anywhere . There is a university course all by itself trying to comprehend a 'new art'
In rough Robin when I mention frequency - you ,I and most folks visualize a sine wave . An impulse wave is very different . Imagine if you will a loud speaker, it is in itself a 'transducer' like your ear drum its only option is back and forth , Its a drum after all !
It is an impulse wave ( the wave that doesn't exist electrically ) watch then the corruption of this transfer . here is that transducer - It can only be an impulse wave , this plate can only move back and forth. however the clip incorrectly shows a transverse 'sine wave ' and ignores the transducer . notice also how it brings pattern out of chaos.

Basically Robin as I comprehend - Via a carrier wave this effect is carried to the very heart of A.S .
I quite understand your questioning .
In that pain situation I too did anything I could to get out of the vicious cycle in my case that was pretty much starvation. I didn't know what I should eat (or not) so I didn't eat anything . Just drank water.
There is surly a food connection Robin although I don't know what it is , It offered 'calm waters' at least for a short time.
Robin It may seem I'm anti the official medical regime at times , I'm not ! It was a dedicated NHS doctor who diagnosed my condition finally after all . without that injection of knowledge I would still be 'blind' . - lower back pain cause 'unknown '
Its all to easy to say 'I feel your pain' but I did ! like you Robin I searched desperately for an answer 'starvation' that was the initial step . A step that at least gave me time to think clearly,a breathing space if you like, a sanctuary .
I tried the Azithromycin route as a matter of course - (its cheap as chips and easy) so why not ?
Rife ? wow Robin we are in a different dimension now . considering a genius or perhaps a Savant .
I suggest (pain permitting) you watch the mans life story in his own words . you'll find it half way down this page . Its long I hope pain doesn't overwhelm you .
http://rifevideos.com/
It did happen , The man did exist , the records show he did exactly whats portrayed . Now Robin to pick some bits from the ashes and direct it at Ankylosing Spondylitis, That was my task .
There are a multitude of ways folk have used to apply Rife frequencies. magnetic coils , tens pads , lamps and plasma globes being a few of them.
My first attempt was a signal generator driving a switching transistor which in turn switched a standard car ignition coil. I applied that HT from inner thigh to the top of my neck with TENS sticky pads . It sounds crude - In fact it is crude, however It worked all be it a little uncomfortable when the sticky pads became unstuck a little. Its also a bit of a nuisance sleeping with wires attached. ''nuisance' is relative compared to the pain of AS . which I found now could be at least 'controlled'.
You ask specifics on what I am using Robin . so first 'the tube' This is basically a copy of the lamp used in the 'Mexico clinic' Its simply a standard 18 Watt 2 ft florescent light fitting Just like so https://www.lampshoponline.com/1x18w-2ft...fRoCkRcQAvD_BwE
It so happens that the medical tube isn't 18 Watts its 20 Watts it also isn't a T8 size tube but an older larger diameter tube . never the less it fits and works in this newer fitting .
The tube is specifically made for medical use . You might recall Robin it was discovered to resolve jaundice in new born babies . who did that research and the whys and hows I don't know . who experimented and made the association with a remedy for AS I also don't know , however The clinic in Mexico and indeed the patient is still available for comment . I also am happy to confirm this tube is effective on A.S .
http://www.lighting.philips.com/main/pro...5203_EU/product
I'm no expert Robin but I assume the frequency range of the lamp is broadband enough to contain the relevant frequencies . whatever the case is, - its effective.
And so we come to the Rife arrangement . As I think you probably know all the known rife frequencies and other frequency sets have been collected by various people over time . All of those frequencies have been incorporated into a free program . you can get a flavour of it here

This takes all the hard work and expense out of Rife machines . A basic windows PC is running the waveforms ,doing the timing and sequencing .
The computer then drives what is essentially a two channel frequency generator via its USB port.
That looks like this
https://www.spooky2.com/newmodel/
As it stands the fundamentals are in place but to use a Phanotron a few more bits of kit are required to generate the high voltage carrier and transmit the frequencies to the Phanotron I guess there's various ways to mix and match this equipment however I elected to buy whats called a 'spooky central'
https://www.spooky2-mall.com/blog/spooky-central-instructions/
I also bought the Phanotron you see in the picture as the whole lot came in one deal called 'essentials' (or some such) I guess It seems like a costly under taking but remember. I already knew the thing worked from my experience with the ignition coil and function generator. I simply wanted refinements ! - bells and whistles if you like .
If there's one particular bug bear with Rife machines its far to many sets of frequencies . historically they were hidden confused and obfuscated at the time . (They could find no way to patent a frequency ?)
vested interests have done their best to confuse that even more over the years.
The result is you end up running frequency 'sets' for instance the frequency set specific to Ankylosing Spondylitis last over an hour and runs 26 different frequencies for different amounts of time.
something somewhere in that lot is doing something - I can feel it ! Its not a very nice feeling either but compared to the alternative 'pain' its a positive pleasure .
I hope that gives you some sort of idea what I'm running and doing to myself Robin . I hope you can get yourself out of pain as I have managed to do, Its a pain thats difficult to describe to anyone else. Its the varying biting intensity that makes it so bloody awful . I don't have the words to describe how I felt when the ignition coil started taking the sting out of the tail. I hope you find a similar answer .
My best wishes Robin - Duncan

Last edited by Duncan; 06/08/18 11:21 AM.
Fourth_Degree_AS_Kicker
Fourth_Degree_AS_Kicker
Hi Duncan,

The spooky central information you gave above makes it clear that, in its case, the coil and plasma tube are run separately, and that the two channel output is for a) the carrier frequency and b) the modulated frequency. It is a very convenient setup! Thanks for the information!

In the case of a single disease I have seen a customized Rife coil (a.k.a. pulsed electromagnetic field therapy (PEMF) device, a.k.a. pulsed radio frequency (PRF) device) and it was a big coil!! The coil provided with the Spooky system is also fixed in size of course but is multi-purpose. I can only imagine that the coil is tuned by a variable capacitor someplace in the system.

There is an article on The National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) website titled A New Technique to Treat Facet Joint Pai...(1): e21061>. It is by one author and it has eighteen references that look interesting. They range from years 1911 to 2013 some of which may apply to AS.

Montel Williams was diagnosed with MS and is using a device called the PONS which is similar to the Rife in that it uses electricity via contact devices. It is restoring his function

Montel Williams: Breakthrough Treatment for MS (Nov 2016)

The video you provided on resonance making art is something similar to what inspired me to study physics. It was the guest appearances of Dr Julius Sumner Miller on the Hilarious House of Frightenstein. I use some of his videos to provide demonstrations, one of which is on modes of resonance on Chladni plates

D
Duncan Offline OP
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
D
quite right Robin . most folks have heard of Chladni plates and know the effect . Rather like most folks know there are millions of tons of water hanging in the sky defying gravity but have no idea how or why.
Chlandi figures are simply an effect . your video just like all other video's on the subject make no attempt to derive the all important mathematics of that effect .
The effect your watching is created by an impulse . in the case of the violin bow very rapid binding and letting go of a string or edge.
This effect particularly at RF is denied and totally ignored in electrical theory,not least because of its association with so called free energy devices. It also ignores the potential medical benefits. (except when it suits)
you have seen no doubt how the Rife machines tend to use fast switching square waves to introduce this peculiar 'impulse resonance' effect. you can't hear the carrier wave but you can see the plasma . with the computers sound system turned on you can hear most of the modulation frequencies.
There is in effect a whole field of very different electrical theory 'suppressed'. If you research a little more Chladni figures you'll find they were noted and documented by English Polymath Robert Hooke
Peer of Newton . As was customary at the time Newton was called upon to upgrade his local Parish church . The upgrade was to consist of a matched set of three bells .
To advise and guide this 'matched tuned set ' Newton called on the assist of musician Hooke . It is clear then that Hooke had solved the transition of impulse to practical manufacture.
Nothing sinister about that I guess until you find Hooke also wrote extensively on Gravity and its effects long before Newton and that Newton dare not publish on the subject until Hooke's death.
After Hooke's death newton had all paintings of Hooke and all his work recorded in the royal society destroyed . It goes without saying gravity still remains something of a mystery.

D
Duncan Offline OP
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
D
So quite a big day for me . I'm feeling its time to start work again and so attended a job interview yesterday. I did explain I had been having back problems but am pretty much back to normal now.
no one seems to know what AS is anyway outside of we lucky ?? few.
I'm happy to work in the condition I have reached now and the type of work is well within my renewed capacity which is only improving anyway . wish me luck folks ! Kindest regards Duncan
as a PS I'd like to amplify another observation . I have noted that I'm eating pretty much what I feel inclined to (in moderation) thanks to all the other contributers on this forum I also have a pretty good idea of what might cause problems and so I'm wary of starch (for instance) but now and again I stretch that elastic, to define the boundaries if you like.
some foods which are starch rich don't seem to effect me . Potato's for instance . dried noodles for another . It so happens I'm also a curry lover (with rice as you might imagine ) Basmati rice in fact.
I have been using a standard sherry glass to measure my rice and have been confining myself to one glass of rice (before boiling and steaming) . I decided to go piggy and doubled that .
very quickly there was a consequence - a spasm . not the breath taking agonizing spasm which goes either way at will, but never the less a pale imitation . - imitation enough to frighten me .
I immediately started the 20 watt tube and ran it just behind me in a chair . The effect was pretty immediate and felt much like 'sunburn ' although it couldn't be the direct heat from the tube as it was much to far away and the direct heat feeble.
The effect on the spasm and the pain was within 5 mins ! - all gone . I have no idea what this spectrum of light effects regarding the cycle of A.S just as I have no idea what promoted the doctors and nurses in clinics in Mexico to run clinical trials on it with regard to A.S .
I also confess I have no idea how it directly effects and cures jaundice - but it does, thats established beyond doubt. by its use in thousands of hospitals.
All I do here is confirm this £6 - 30p tube tried and tested in Mexico has a dramatic possibly life changing effect on AS. I simply confirm this finding
https://www.elynsgroup.com/journal/article/ankylosing-spondylitis-treated-with-phototherapy
for this tube
http://www.lighting.philips.com/main/pro...5203_EU/product

I would love to know the theory of why it does what it does . I would like to know what decided the doctors to test and evaluate it against A.S . I'm afraid I just have to be content and grateful it does what it does.
unlike the Rife set up which is very specific, needs several pieces of equipment and takes up a fair bit of room and a computer a 2 foot tube in a compact fitting is easily transportable . plug it in anywhere !
sure it hasn't got all the whistles and bells of a Rife machine it is however a 'broadband' simple panacea
that works very quickly .

Last edited by Duncan; 06/13/18 07:33 AM.
D
Duncan Offline OP
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
D
sorry - some time since I wrote (Back at work) and I'd like to say all is roses ,BUT It isn't . however I am 'managing'
let me inform everything I have tried to explain is true . The lamp is amazing and the Rife frequencies work however its a balancing act . to much Rife and the reactions almost as bad as the affliction.
The work I'm doing takes me away from home, away from these machines . forget to run one , computer glitch (whatever) and I can't correct the situation .
I was caught out yesterday - scared to move ,locked solid (I'm sure you know what I mean) - Once I got home the lamp stopped all that in 15 mins. However on a construction site I have to face the fact I'm a danger (I'm liable to sieze up) That aside I'm going to continue - Its a learning operation , - a balancing act , information that might (just might) help everyone. Kindest regards Duncan

Last edited by Duncan; 07/03/18 04:45 AM.
D
Duncan Offline OP
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
D
Just a little time to check in with you my friends So far - so good . There has been as you might well imagine a few horror incidents but nothing like the agony I was facing each day previous
I am working as a electrician on a 'new build' school some 60 miles away from home. That means I am far away from my beloved Rife machine most of the day which I don't like at all . (I cant take corrective action) The hours then are arduous with no let up at the weekends .
Much as I try to hide any disability Its quite clear to any watcher the something isn't quite right because although I'm not in pain most of the time there still remains some restriction of movement.
All that aside those familiar with the so called 'construction industry' and 'agents' will be quick to tell you there is no sympathy. In practice it only exists in the dictionary - somewhere between [*bleep*] and syphilis.
Ergo if I don't throw these lights, sockets, conduit -- et al up something like as fast as everyone else I'm 'pumped' (fired that day)
My self appointed task was to test this frequency equipment and the condition A.S in real life situations it doesn't get to much more 'real life' than what I'm doing.
I'm told I earned £900 last week and to be honest at times that was hard as I had not got the balance of what I'm actually doing matched to the time with lamp and Rife machine .
I am starting to get there and things are getting 'easier' just now and again crawling under something or fitting something in the back of somewhere - catches me . As I say its getting 'easier'
The company has no idea of the A.S aspect .
writing on the site application form - I am liable to lock solid in pain up a cherry picker (for instance) would have had only one result , Not the one I wanted and no test for what I'm trying to do!
One the plus side Ladies and gents - So far (touch wood) I have not missed a shift of work including weekends .
I have done that drive each day although sometimes getting home has been difficult. I have it in mind to buy a small inverter so I can at least drive the lamp inside my car instead of sitting in a lay by - in pain.
As I say folks its getting easier ! I'm raising my sights to 'a month ' of hard graft now and adjusting Rife 'Detox' time along with as much de-calcification time as I can afford.
From a wheel chair to functioning tradesman feels good ! If I can gain some more movement so much the better! - I wish you good or better Health your friend Duncan

Fourth_Degree_AS_Kicker
Fourth_Degree_AS_Kicker
Keep on trucking/moving Duncan. Staying in motion helps us outrun many diseases.

My understanding of my illness has been mixed up but now is settling on Lyme disease. See my signature.

Apparently I likely have had it for at least 25 years and it was a cat scratch in 2013 that was the metaphorical straw that broke the camel's back; not the SCUBA incident just a week before the at. But perhaps the SCUBA incident added an unknown.

In any case the common cause for most of us is likely a stealth infection.

HLA-B27 neg, vague AS symptoms in 20s and early 30s
1993:fibromyalgia (age 25)
2013.07:Reverse blockage in a SCUBA accident
2013.08:Scratched by a sick cat
2013.09:Strange sore throat then meningitis
2014:Chronic inflammation at the base of the skull
2014 to early 2015:excess NSAID use developed complete axial inflammation, included psoriasis
NSD helped well and but was not perfect
2018.07: weak +'ve tests for borrelia, babesia, bartonella and mycoplasma pneumonia using Armin Lab, ANA=equivocal
D
Duncan Offline OP
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
D
Hi Robin - not writing much as I'm to busy working. 7 days a week and three hours driving involved. I'm still relying almost entirely on on Rife equipment (Spooky 2) It has an immediate effect although improvement is slow.
saying that its relative isn't it ? I'm functioning and out of agony but still like all of us I always want more!
The truth really is (I guess) Rife was a genius and his device and theory has lifted me out of a very dark place..
There are still a few aches and pains in the morning but compared to a year ago's hell "I'm in clover" Robin you seem to have troubles enough of your own and I wish you well with them and while not advertising spooky 2 and its team I do suggest you engage with their forum and web site -- test the waters
kindest regards as always Duncan

Fourth_Degree_AS_Kicker
Fourth_Degree_AS_Kicker
Hi Duncan,

I am happy to hear that you got on with life. I am planning to do the same and determined to make most of my recovery by July 2019 when I plan to return to work in China. I love the food culture and weather there. Cost of living for me there is only 20% that of Canada too -- I can live like a king there. Right now I am looking out my window and wet snow is falling; I never wanted to see that again!! That is not something I like to walk on when there is ice on the ground.

Maintaining an active life-style during the thirteen month-long snow season in central Canada is very expensive. In comparison it was much easier to get daily exercise in central China due to the weather, infrastructure, and zoning. Most daily needs were within a short and comfortable walk. In many cities in North America you need a car! There were many free, outdoor gyms and community parks surrounded by a group of apartment buildings; they were more prevalent in older communities.
The apartment complexes being built in the past two to three years make parking space for the private car a higher priority; so sad. China is becoming more affluent and more people can afford a car. They are in love with their cars like Americans were long ago (to Chinese it is a status symbol and a sign of proserousness -- some girls have the rule "no car, no date.") But with the necessity of autonomous vehicles due to population density and the environmental health crises that love can't last.

Communities and weather that a person can mostly walk in leads to better health late in life.

An 80-Year-Old Model, Wang DeShun, Reshapes China’s Views on Aging

The Lyme Disease forum that I participate in can be very discouraging because so many people express anguish of treatment failure, political obstruction, ignorant family doctors, infectious disease doctors that say the disease does not exist, etc.

LymeHope - Jennifer Kravis House of Commons Testimony

There is no denying how politics effects a doctor's willingness to treat a patient and also that there is no clearly defined treatment protocol for stealth infections -- an area greatly neglected by infectious disease doctors. But I also feel that I am getting a biased impression from the Lyme disease forums since it is where people vent when they are trapped in a situation that denies them treatment. Inability to get treatment is mostly out of lack of funds. Insurance companies put a lot of pressure on medical associations and the government (CDC/PHAC) to make Chronic Lyme Disease "not exist" and to lobby that long-term antibiotics does not work, and to insist that if unreliable testing is negative then the patient is really mentally ill. Canadian's have to pay out of their own pocket and leave the country to get antibiotic treatment in USA, Mexico, Germany, etc, or to experiment with poorly understood treatments like herbs, bioresonance, etc that the government will not support. Big Phrama is king and are the only ones with the funds to do the big studies to "prove" their effectiveness at poisoning society. That is a bit of an exaggeration. Big Phrama is doing some good and bad. The problem is how they put alternative ideas out of business and how the government will only accept a mode of research and approval that is becoming obsolete in the age of N=1 personalized medicine.

Starting almost two days ago I began a treatment protocol prescribed by my ND which includes:

• Stevia and serrapeptaseas as biofilm busters.
  • A-Bart to kill bartonella an other pathogens.
  • Cat's Claw and Japanese Knotweed to kill pathogens in general -- but I was advised to substitute cat's claw with samento because the former contradicts possible autoimmune disease.
  • Milk thistle + other detoxification nutrients.
  • Liposomal glutathione (GSH) -- but a pharmacists tells me to save my money and get a pure powder form of GSH and use it sublingually to save money.

The ND and I agreed that we will give this a try until I see my MD again in mid-October. I saw the MD only once -- he's brand new for me -- and he did not like meeting someone with positive lab tests from Germany for Lyme disease, cat scratch fever, babesia and even mycoplasma pneumonia and active EBV. Doctor's simply do not want to treat Lyme disease and would rather diagnose a patient with seven other syndromes (arthritis, autoimmune diseases, fibromyalgia, IBS, migraines, sinusitis, MS, etc) than to address evasive stealth infections. However I am still open to the possibilty that some of my positives really are auto-immune problems that are cross reacting with the tests.

Here's a fellow Manitoban that shares my frustration.

My history with Lyme, Bartonella, Parasites and the Manitoba "Health Care" System.

Before coming to my Lyme awareness and testing I learned a lot from KickAs. The overlap in symptoms and management methods (LSD/NSD, gut healing, probiotics) between spondyloarpathies and Lyme disease keeps my head spinning. Better testing is needed for both, and more! But the similarities really should not be surprising given the recent research on the relationship between the gut and neuro-immune system. Most of us are convinced that miroorganism trigger AS and perhaps people with the genetics that predisposes them to spondyloparthies also are some of those that develop post treatment lyme syndrome.

On a related note, I must thank Dragon Slayer for this BBS. I have tried using other BBS's for Lyme disease and none come close to the feel and excellent organization KickAs provides.

HLA-B27 neg, vague AS symptoms in 20s and early 30s
1993:fibromyalgia (age 25)
2013.07:Reverse blockage in a SCUBA accident
2013.08:Scratched by a sick cat
2013.09:Strange sore throat then meningitis
2014:Chronic inflammation at the base of the skull
2014 to early 2015:excess NSAID use developed complete axial inflammation, included psoriasis
NSD helped well and but was not perfect
2018.07: weak +'ve tests for borrelia, babesia, bartonella and mycoplasma pneumonia using Armin Lab, ANA=equivocal
T
First_Degree_AS_Kicker
First_Degree_AS_Kicker
T
This looks like something interesting to try out. Mainly because it seems pretty easy to set up. Will any bulb work? There are bulbs on amazon - but state they are used for aquariums or plant growing. They are 45 Watt 450 nm LED blue light bulbs. The bulb you listed from Philips didn't seem easy to get. I was going to try it 30 min 3 times a week as listed in the case study. I wonder if just lighting a part of the body instead of the whole body would have the same effect. Can I just target a limb? I also wonder how it affects the skin.

Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13

Moderated by  Megan, WendyR 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 302 guests, and 99 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Its been a long, long time
by Richard - 02/27/24 10:49 AM
AS questions from a newbie
by Karma_Coconut - 02/09/24 02:25 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
3,361,975 hmmm
1,319,726 OMG!!!!
709,316 PARTY TIME!