Moderators:
· Tim (Dotyisle)
· Chelsea (Kiwi)
· Megan (Megan)
· Wendy (WendyR)
· John (Cheerful)
· Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.

KickAS QR Code
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
AndyJ #518533 03/31/18 11:15 AM
D
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
D
How to introduce the impossible ? quickly I guess lest you my new friends get bored. At the sub molecular level it seems our bodies are almost totally water. I have read that very careful measurement of the human form whilst it is dying reveals our soul (however you perceive that) to weigh a a mere 22 grams . now there's a thought to dwell on.
If we are then water can water love? feel? have memories ? might it have energy That would all be ridiculous wouldn't it ? It isn't follow basic logic, It isn't hard like crossing a river step from stone to stone.
Let me introduce you to the Work of Prof Emoto and although a not particularly good Christian I introduce this man with a biblical quote
Job 28 32
'Hast thou entered into the storehouses of the snow, and hast thou seen the treasuries of the hail,'

Here it is as plain as a pikestaff

So simple H20 is far from simple. what you have been taught is, if not wrong far from complete . As John D Rockefeller and Andrew Carnegie put a firm grip on everything that may be taught - ever, does that surprise you I wonder?
Let me now introduce you to a friend of mine and fellow Radio Ham sitting in a martyrs car. A car that shouldn't exist and a man who like myself isn't rushing forward to become yet another martyr . - (except perhaps on a quiet back page on this forum.)

Michael has had his dealings with 'the powers that be' so have I - Its not entertainment and I refuse to dwell on it - only to say If folks like Michael ,Stan , Bob ,Rife and the Oh so many others don't have freedom , you won't either ! you'll be condemned to live in the society you deserve and have allowed (and so have I) - Big John D Rockefeller and Devil Bills planned society .

This car has a peculiarity - It runs absolutely and entirely on water. (the stuff we are made of remember) water then has energy contained within its structure. The car was built by Stan Meyer and his twin brother Stephen. It soon came to the attention of 'The powers that be' Stan was publicly executed. (Stephen however now works for the American NSA) It seems to me Stan knew very well there was a strong likelihood his 22 grams was going for a quick stroll . he talks of it here - Its much the same as I have showed you already.

And the energy ? - Just as Rife shattered disease and the brat shattered glass . Stan did much the same to water shattered it - hydrogen is rocket fuel and oxygen a catalyst - without delving into the subject 14 watts of power was all it required to split the water. The gas in turn could drive a 5KW generator. Or a car or anything else for that matter. In a documentary that slipped past the censors and was shown on a newly opened 'Channel 4' here in the UK (and will never be shown again on a TV channel) I offer this clip for your inspection

( here is the whole documentary of your interested https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t98UBY3GhhI but its not essential to see where I'm going right now)

Here's Stan's car on the move way back then !

So like so many others Stan had to go, I suggest any youngsters don't watch the next clip the language is pretty 'robust' It does tell the story of the murder of Stan and it served as a warning to many others who knew the art. - The fat guy holding his chest refers to 'Bob Boyce' The guy who fell down the stairs restrained refers to physician and scientist Andrija Puharich.

Land of the free ?? land of the - free of your mortal coil ,more like.

What pray does this have to do with Arthritis ,water or hydrogen peroxide ? before I go to much further I want you to understand I am delving into 'suppressed technology' There is a huge amount of 'smoke and mirrors' And each of us who has stood rigid scared to move one iota surly know the curse of something evil .
I'm just digging it up so you can study it! - Think on . Water is you and me and most of the planet. Its very important so called . Fracking isn't done in a desperate search for energy its done to contaminate the fresh water cycle - Its a control lever .
Fluoride (for instance) isn't good for you and does nothing for teeth Its another control leaver

As water is you ! and you are water, It takes only subtle mutations to alter each of us out of all recognition. (I quote Ken Adachi here) . suggested by Andy I surmise hydrogen peroxide is such a subtle change.
I also surmise as I have a condition that 'officially' no one knows the cause of . and so it seems no one knows the cure of (do you believe that by the way) Then its important to follow threads of information.
I have already shown energy is inherent in water its also then inherent in the human even if you are unaware of it . This is John Chang, what's the source of his energy do you think? It is a form of electricity thats not taught - research Prof Eric P Dollard and the longtitudinal wave (if you wish to delve)

Do you recall Stan Meyer and the others I quoted who drove machines with water (there are many research yourself) Parts of the system are in international use . Like cures the only proviso 'The powers that be' seem to apply is that the technology is not made available to individuals and stays suppressed.
We are about to touch on a molecular state of water that isn't supposed to exist (officially). The Magnacule. The Magnacule is a temporary state induced in water by fracture at series resonant frequencies . It has something of the same effect as hydrogen peroxide - in that it creates an imbalance in the H2O molecular structure.
Let Me introduce a gentle man I met some nine years ago . a some time Banjo bluegrass player called 'George Wiseman' I met George at a 'free energy conference' (Its a hobby of mine , LOL some watch trains, some collect stamps, some god forbid have train sets)
If your a Banjo player arthritis in your hands would be a serious impediment to your playing and enjoyment . Arthritis can't be cured - Mmmm . George happened to be a very competitive sort of guy . (Not a trait I particularly like as a way of life) It seems to be imbued and trained into most Americans.
At one point I quarreled with George over who should use a soldering iron first laugh2 laugh2 laugh2 , despite the fact I was already using the bloody thing. - It's irrelevant now of course, It was years ago , what is important is he turned that tenacity on arthritis and reversed the effect's . cured - cured - changed - altered - a rose by any other name -- what say you ? Let me explain a little . This is Dr Snow . Dr Snow connected ' bad water' water connected to human waste to Cholera . He did that mathematically . He didn't make a sub atomic or molecular connection. No great scientific revelation, He stopped the death and misery by - stealing the well pump handle. Thats all we need to do isn't it - find the pump (or let nature do it she's got better sight than us ) and take the bloody handle off!

Here's George altering water, knocking his arthritis backwards, and so bringing his picking back up to speed.

I would like to correct George on a few minor points however - Americans seem to have a problem accepting that there is any other part of the world apart from America. They also seem under the illusion that anyone other than an American has invented anything of merit.
Niagara falls is not the place Tesla won the 'war of the currents' - It is the site of the first poly phase transformer based electric grid system used over any appreciable distance. (23 miles) - however

Gaulard and John Gibbs, from France and England respectively, devised a transformer and secondary generator in England that revolutionized AC (alternating current) power. In 1884, three physicists from Austria-Hungary--Otto Blathy, Miksa Déri, Karol Zipernowski, pioneered the transformer designs that are still used today. ZBD, as the trio is known, also created the world’s first power station using AC generators. Thomas Edison, purchased ZBD’s innovations to help create power utilities and electrical grids in cities. Meanwhile, Edison’s rival, American inventor George Westinghouse, purchased the rights to Gaulard’s invention. In 1886, William Stanley created a practical AC transformer based on Gaulard’s invention. Teaming up with Westinghouse, Stanley, at Westinghouse’s behest, relocated to Great Barrington, Massachusetts to create an electrical grid using AC.
Stanley’s innovation of creating power distribution in Great Barrington was a revolutionary development leading to Westinghouse’s preferred AC power being the standard in the United States to supply electricity in cities, winning out over Thomas Edison and his preferred choice of DC (direct current). Of course, everybody wins out in the end, especially when they use ACUPWR transformers for converting line voltages.
The war of the currents was enacted previous and culminated in the contract for lighting the Chicago World's Columbian Exposition 1893 being awarded to George Westinghouse aided and abetted by Nicola Tesla.

-- end of history lesson.

of course like George I'm no Doctor . I'm making no suggestion that you reading me follow my example . There is a certain reasoning to what I intend to do to myself all be it that officially its the reasoning of the insane. - Its my body,its my pain , and above all else I believe each of us 'should ultimately have control of what is done to us and what we do to ourselves.
I intend to make one of these generators and I intend making it part of of my regime changes - I will report. and expand on this in due course. In the mean time -- WATER
I wonder is anyone's reading my musings ?

Last edited by Duncan; 03/31/18 12:36 PM.
AndyJ #518535 04/01/18 10:26 AM
D
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
D
moronic class ! As part of my learning curve I have just ordered and read Cherie Allardice and her book on Ankylosing spondylitis
I ordered it through a click bank thing . In due course one of those - how do you like, how did we do things dropped into my email bucket -- question three
"would you recommend ankylosing spondilitis to a friend ?"
woudn't be a friend very much longer I suggest. I can think of a few enemies however! and anyone who wants is certainly welcome to all my share ! 1cup kind regards Duncan
PS - The books very good btw (she's a sweetheart)

Last edited by Duncan; 04/01/18 06:40 PM.
AndyJ #518546 04/04/18 11:40 AM
D
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
D
Water water every where but not a drop (fit) to Drink
As I emerge from what I now know as 'a flair up' - and I'm quite sure you my peers know exactly what I'm talking about . I'm very grateful to Andy for this thread . It has allowed me to quickly take some control.
of the pain. From being so frightened of getting out of bed I slept in a chair - I'm not anymore.
I'm not better , I'm not cured , I'm not totally out of pain - I will be , at least thats my ambition . I'm back in control and thats why I owe a huge thank you to this man .Andy - (and his god)
As for being Christian Its what I write on employment forms , very rarely does my body make an appearance in the local Methodist church.
I have been know to pray now and again but on reflection its usually selfish and self centered. I pride myself I know right from wrong, I try to treat folks as I would like to be treated - do unto others
here then is the problem collectively evil is driving the bus we ride.
As I explained I have rejected my doctors advice, and am (as far as possible) beginning to relate to this condition just as you might with a fellow boxer before the fight of your life.
It strikes me that there are some who have actually found a cure (and I mean then in every sense) and its just my snapshot but I'd suggest each of us is different and there is no 'one size fits all' remedy.
That is unless we follow the lead of the great power that is nature itself . she knows what to do , when to do it and in just what quantities. you'd better believe I know how much a cure means to everyone here and I also suggest if we can work together we have the best tools in the world to find that elusive cure - our own bodies.
Its human nature that those on this forum that do find 'a cure' rush to get on with life and put this unhappy condition behind them . accept that its what you would do to ,If there's a cure for one then somewhere there is a cure for everyone . common cause is harder to find in every sense. The mind works very differently to the written word . To convey a series of thoughts perhaps hundreds, that connect, to you by writing is proving almost impossible .
what I ask of you is honest reporting of 'unusual' events that have relived the pain of this condition things that are hard to explain , things you shy away from ! I'll let you into a little secret , I'm extremely
dyslexic every word is spell checked (has to be) Its hard work for me to talk to you, won't you help with some feed back ?
A quantum leap in thought - let nature decide ,' The Magnacule' I'm sure your all aware nuclear waste is a bit of a problem , It might be coincidence but after some 50 years of cohabiting with my associate A.S the very worst attacks I have had (flair ups if you will) have been when I have worked at Sellafield
I suggest a tentative suggestion here to nuclear activity not an attack on Sellafield or any other nuclear site for that matter. just an observation - can anyone support it ?
I also noticed by accident some Ten years ago that putting a contraption called a 'permanent magnetic holder' under my bed really through laziness immediately relieved the situation.
Connected to that peculiar observation is 'The magnecule' connected to all life , water (and everything else for that matter)
One size does not fit all - point a flame at some thing and it heats it . allow me to introduce you to a flame which heats things only to a temperature thats natures preference. A flame that can 'transmute things '
a flame produced from a gas that officially doesn't exist . your all aware of nuclear waste right ? with a half life of hundreds if not thousands of years watch now as the flame heats and adjusts to do exactly what nature requires to a sample . - you can breath this gas ,many do, I suggest it then does much the same thing in the human body.

gets into the blood stream and does the same thing . - what nature considers best!
Some may have noticed a Radon gas connection to a possible cure for this condition or has that escaped your attention ?
Make that connection solid - study the likelihood , or quarrel with me if you like.
As George Wiseman has already informed this is suppressed technology so before applying it lets have a quick overview of its history (by my understanding)
Its far from new so lets take an example from Victorian times and one from the present day - both suppressed in so far as you can't own one although in use by 'the powers that be'
regard this patent issued in 1898 (and buried) its for an adaptation of browns gas. No 603,058

old patent

It took any house hold liquid waste and sewage and turned it into a useful gas . not what 'big oil and the Drugs industry wanted at all !
here it is 120 years later with fresh claims to 'we invented' 'my gas' as you might imagine its still not available to you - The milch cow public .

This is very close to the gas I'm going to ingest so - stick with me please I need to start somewhere.
here is a very crude description of magnegas production

O.K its an off shoot but gets you in the ball park , The idea of two plates in water releasing gas is where we are going. I have tentatively made the atomic Radon connection lets see what a fellow member says on the subject of Radon exposure .

fellow member

now I'm not going to suggest everyone sits in a Radon mine - like all these thing each one of us is different - I'm joining threads !
George Wireman is a fellow energy researcher . different materials ,different currents , different resonant points have different effects. we had common interests . I was re-producing the work of a kiwi called Peter Davey (plates in water)

to cut this short - the object here is to maximize heat (energy) not produce 'browns gas' with the right know how this heating is COP>1 (more energy out than is applied)
however adjust the plates and the current and the equation changes . I'll let George explain himself (1 hour onwards)

so amongst other things to experiment on myself with and report to you is this effect . I think its very important.
HHO therapies (such as hydrogen peroxide) cross reference here - I'm building this machine right now , which will take some time - I will report never fear ! - thank you for reading me - Kindest regards Duncan

AndyJ #518562 04/12/18 03:48 PM
D
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
D
whilst waiting for materials for this project - which is still going on BTW . I started another .It seems to take fore ever for gear coming from China! I thought you guys might be interested and so I'll take you along for the ride and see what you make it.
I previously wrote on royal Raymond Rife and won't delve there again , only to say his documented life story is available to watch free here (if you wish)

Rife video's

I in no way endorse, recommend or suggest any of the following . I am not a medical practitioner . and make no suggestion that there is any efficacy in what I am about to do to myself . We are each individuals and the carcass of each of us may respond differently.
This is basically my initial experimentation on Rife and its relationship to my Ankylosing spodylitis'
Like the world of 'free energy' the waters are muddied with much dis - information particularly muddling the frequencies and questioning the character of Rife and the benefits of the original work.
There are vested interests I've already expanded on who wish this technology to remain buried.
checking from various sources one frequency eventually stood out like a sore thumb . 326 Hz . In relationship to other conditions it seems to be the 'go to' frequency where calcification is involved.
An example of this frequency being used to reverse the calcification caused by AS I eventually found (and take the liberty of presenting it here) this -

UPDATE FROM GERMANY : 01-10-2001
An Email List member asked, "I am very interested in spine calcification better known as Ankylosying Spondylitis. "
Jan. 10, 2001: Guess it's time to write this report:
A Therapist in Germany has reported to me privately of two individuals responding well in treatments with the EM+. 328 Hz (and 326 Hz) are the key frequencies, it appears- I'd given him the 328 Hz several months ago.
One lady 32, the other 40, had been totally immobilized- 0% range of motion in their spine, 22 vertebrae fused solid with the calcification.
Working with the EM+ allows direct application of the plasma tube to specific target areas, such as the spine, with the result of much greater amplitude of induced resonance than can be achieved deep within the body, apparently more so than with any 'radiant mode only' method of inducing resonance.
Previous reports from researchers working with Prostate Cancer volunteers in the US report using EKG electrode gell to further enhance the conduction of components of the spiral plasma hand piece's resonant signal more directly into selected target areas, such as tumor sites, etc. Another commonly available option for this use is KY Jelly.
As best I can remember the phone conversation, in about the second treatment session, he could literally hear 'pops' or 'snaps' in the area of the spine being treated, as the excess calcification began to break down. Further sessions have resulted in the excess calcification literally dissolving and 'liquefying', according to his report.
The Medical College nearby has been doing the testing, and reports that both subjects have now regained form 70% to 75% of the normal range of motion in their spines. They also at the same time still claim that this is impossible, that this condition is non-reversible according to their understanding.... yet they are doing the tests and scans and can not argue with the results being achieved.

The origin of this report is this web page

http://www.stenulson.net/althealth/emanecdt.htm

on this basis I have thrown some pieces together . you might be wondering why the slight frequency difference. It is very difficult to hold any frequency rock solid and the apparatus for reading the frequencies may also have some slight errors introduced . To remain perfectly in step with an event that is to happen 326 times each second is not particularly easy. 326 hz then you might consider the mean
advanced Rife machines then typically scan through a short range of frequencies in this case - 324 -328
spending a little time on each in order to be certain to hit the right note.
In the electrical /electronics world 326 hz is a pretty low frequency however using what Rife referred himself as cognitive resonance it seems to be the required frequency to 'dissolve' calcification.
DO NOT DO EXACTLY WHAT I AM DOING EACH OF US IS DIFFERENT .
Let me explain a little more . our bodies electrical resistance (although that resistance is called Impedance in AC circuits) varies hugely from person to person . It follows that the current that passes through the body with any applied voltage varies hugely from person to person.
Thus I may grab hold of 110 volts (for instance) and hardly feel it . another may grab the same source and it be lethal. So IMHO the trick is to pass enough current to destroy the calcification whilst it is not being uncomfortable or even felt by the individual .
It so happens in my shed I have an old function generator

Good enough for this little task . Function generators are pretty cheap pieces of test equipment available from ebay or elsewhere . you'll find there are various frequencies and claims made with regard to AS and Rife frequencies . For the moment I am concentrating on calcification and reversing it ! and yes you did read that correctly but I promise nothing here yet and the reason I write that will become clear.
The output of a typical function generator is pretty feeble and I suspect not sufficient to destroy calcification quickly enough for my liking.
Its my intension to boost the available power from the FG using a transistor and then use the transistor to drive a car ignition coil . for those with knowledge of electronic car/bike ignition its basically a spark plug circuit made to fire one plug at 326 Hz however instead of being connected to a spark plug its going to be connected to Me! via tens pads . don't worry its not painful
There is another refinement, those who have had a belt from a car ignition system know its painful although I've never known or heard of it being fatal - perhaps someone knows different ? Anyway I need to be able to vary the voltage (hence the current passing thought my body) to a point where I just barely feel it ,if at all. 30 ma is considered a killer dose -- that would certainly take care of my spine calcification (and everything else too!)
this is a thrown together affair made from odds and sods in my garbage - Its about finished in 3 hours
I found an old TV stand and a few bits of plywood and chipboard so I can at least get the bits in one place and movable.
This is then based on the EM machines quoted above . which is also powered by a car ignition coil its all a bit 'old school' now but if it worked then why not now?

EM machines

every thing here's pretty self explanatory an ignition coil I'm sure everyones seen before - the oscilloscopes connected just to give me some idea of whats happening . It is right off the scopes scale and doing what ignition coils are supposed to do . creating a great deal of voltage .
Just to the left of the coil is a transistor I found in the scrap box , I guess it could really be any one of thousands of power transistors . It happens to be a TIP 35 C . Its driven directly from the function generator using the transistor logic output.

connected to the part of the coil that delivers the high voltage you'll see a small LED . It takes but a few milliamp s to light an LED . That LED will then be in series with me and my two sticky pads, probably one on my thigh and one on the opposite arm, I'll at least know for certain the current is flowing up my spine and the circuit is complete. I'll crank the voltage up until it is!. I have tried it hand to hand with two bits of wire . That works as planned although I cant feel anything .

I don't really want to hammer it at this stage . from what I have read there's a detox procedure that should be followed too . I've sent off for a thing called a 'sppoky2' that seems to have all the bells and whistles to do that although I doubt its got the brute force of this thing some 12000 volts is what I measure at the coils output thats quickly dissipated - I feel nothing of that! only the LED tells me the circuit is made.

The first tentative trial tonight . never so much as used one of these pad things before never mind a rife type machine -- cross your fingers for me. please don't get your hopes up to much but you might perhaps wish us all a little bit of luck.
kindest regards Duncan

AndyJ #518564 04/13/18 06:51 AM
D
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
D
I'm afraid theres nothing spectacular to report - yet. I connected the contraption with pads on thigh and opposite shoulder.
I ran the machine through the night . The F.G (function generator) held the frequency 362 hz pretty much to one decimal place. now and again when I woke up I set the counter spot on. The LED which was 'feeling' the current worked well. I'm pretty sure this things doing something but quite what, I'm non to sure.
early in the morning I cranked the power supply up to its maximum (30 volts) The current through my spine and body was still feeble. I couldn't feel anything (electrically that is) apart from a slight throbbing now and again which wasn't painful. My instinct is that I am simply not delivering enough energy to the calcification to get the desired result with any rapidity. I'll give that some thought today.
The Internet is something of a two edged sword , on the one hand there's snippets of information on systems that probably worked before they were suppressed or obscured by 'the powers that be'. Previously no one much including me would have heard of any of these systems at all.
The other edge of the sword is lack of information to wit - what clinic in Germany.? what medical school did the tests ? how was the Rife treatment applied ? how long was each session ? and so it goes on and on. Its such important information for AS people and its frustrating that I've got to experiment all over again.
There is a fellow member of this forum with AS (Rick Paris) reporting some success with this frequency on a Rife forum and regaining movement. I hope he joins this thread for a post or two or allows me to quote his progress (I have asked) - back to research - kindest regards everyone and thank you for reading me - Duncan

AndyJ #518565 04/14/18 06:02 AM
D
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
D
well it would be great to report that the contraption worked and I spent yesterday dancing . I had to do a short drive every speed bump and pot hole a nightmare! eek The Rife people on their forum tell me thats to be expected (its some sort of reaction apparently) It seems very counter intuitive to me. To do something and it makes you feel worse that is. If and thats a big IF this is working (and I guess if nothing else the change means something is happening) then its not going to be a lightning cure rather a drawn out contest. Still I applied the pads again tonight cross ways this time - about where the waistline should be (if I had one) - I'm just a glutton for punishment I guess . anyway I want to know !
On a much brighter note - even though I'm not sure there isn't a silver lining hidden here.
things have arrived from China . The first being a Rife refinement called a 'spooky2' starter kit . there's quite a bit to digest with that and I'm in no mood right now.
also some sheets of 306 stainless steel . It seems such a shame that its cheaper (far far cheaper) for me an individual to import SS from china than buy a small quantity locally . anyway that puts project one back onto the front burner - Thats my plan for today (when I can move a bit better in half an hour or so I hope) cut SS plates to fit the browns gas project . Its awful etiquette I know - But needs must when the Devil drives . I quote a fellow member here from another forum. As Oliver Cromwell 'wart's an all'

Hi, My name is Rick Paris and I am from England. I have sufferdd from Ankylosing Spondylitis for over 26 years, since I was 16 years old. I have tried every sensible and wacky idea over those years try to rid my body of this awfully painful and cripppling illness. Last May I invested in a rife machine and things seem to have slowly turned round. I still haven't managed to get of my pills but my quality of life has got better. I started rifing with 464 hz for candida as I feel I have a big problem there and I feel this freqs has done something positive. I have also been using 326 hz to break up the calcified bone along my spine. A.S. is an illness that basically joins your bones together and half the bones in my spine were fused together and have been for about 6 years and it gets progressivly worse as the illness takes hold. It will fuse them altogether in the end.

After 3 months rifing I now have 2 cms of movement in my lumber spine whereas this time last year there was none and have not been any for 5-6 years. I have amazed my doctors to the point of disbelief and I am in amazement myself. I have not heard anybody else with my condition achieve this sort of thing without surgery. Has anybody else heard of this? I think there is a member in Croatia who has A.S. I think I read it somewhere.

Is 464 hz the right freqs for candida?

I hope I can be of help to others with my research.

why should I paste and copy Rick ? Its because want your help . I want you to research . dig , be a detective , I need information , who in Germany ? what application ? what frequency ? how long for each treatment. not just Germany who in Croatia ? , there's a tapestry to be made!
who were these people ? ask Rick perhaps if anyone knows the man . what drove him?
busy bees get the honey .
I can move now - Its time to be amongst it ! My kindest regards to all - Duncan

Last edited by Duncan; 04/14/18 06:20 AM.
AndyJ #518566 04/15/18 10:50 AM
D
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
D
Ok there Seems to be a few things happening . I don't dread getting out of bed in the morning anymore. don't get me wrong Its still a slow process with a few stretches. standing and sitting for a while but the bite has gone! I'm sure you know exactly what I mean.
something else thats changed which seemed so minor I didn't mention or notice it before is - I have something like the symptoms of a cold each morning. sometimes a full bloodied sneeze (which used to terrify me) now I just let it rip - and enjoy being able to !
so If I say Bless you ! I mean every one . last night I connected pad to left thigh and right wrist.
I didn't sleep to well because the wires and arrangement didn't really fit my preferred sleeping position (on my left side) . - So lets be honest with you , and there's no point in being anything else, my instinct drives me on a stage, somethings happening but not quick enough for me to wait with baited breath!
you may not believe this right now being a AS sufferer but IMHO we are incredibly lucky!?? - so very lucky that the frequency to break down calcification is tried, tested, and pretty much written in stone.
326 hz ! accepted theres instrument error but still we are not alone in the dark! ! (326 hz plus or minus a smidgen if you like) regardless the hard works been done some person or people have found the specific frequency !
I have been thinking about this ( in fact little else) how to deliver that 326 Hz right to the heart of the matter (calcified bone) . I crave to hear that cracking and popping as this filth gets blown out of the water (just like the German report)
Its just my present thinking you understand but I don't think contact pads are really the way to go! but better than nothing. electric current is going to take the easiest route.
I surmise thats through the fluid,salts and sweat on the skins surface. Like a dog I need to be at the bone !
Thats the ambition then - 326 Hz concentrated right at the bone ! like rice krispies I wanna hear snap crackle and pop!
the delivery options are few . 1/ - pads and current flow 2/ radio waves and light 3/ magnetics
1/The pads and current flow I'm doing now, so I won't dwell its not difficult to understand , cheap and cheerful but not dramatic.
2/ Those who played with CB radio when they had their hey day might follow this example , they broadcast on a frequency of about 27 Mhz. that 27Mhz would go through pretty much anything to some degree walls, glass, hills, buildings and of course - humans . The CB transmitter had a microphone and speech was contained in an envelope inside that 27Mhz . the official jargon is 'modulation' so in crude terms the idea is to use rather than speech pump 326 Hz into the microphone socket the transmitter transmitter and point it at calcification.
I kinda view this like a zipped folder - It gets the whole thing delivered . the important business is locked safe inside. Rife himself used this method and contrived a thing called a phantotron -

me want one! but they are scarce and expensive . Its probably the way to go but I'll have to sell something before I can play here!

The third option ! Magnetics . stop and think for a moment is there anything that the effects of a magnet will not pass through ? through your hand ? skin? metal? wood? bone? The answer is (as far as I know) - nothing known to man . The next question - can magnetics rattle and shake calcium build up inside my body at 326 Hz ? Such reading as I've done so far tells me its worth a shot! basically pure calcium is classified as a metal, A non magnetic metal at that . like copper or aluminum (for instance)
Like me you may then wonder what effect a magnet could have on the bloody stuff. And then I read Its dia-magnetic which I'll try to explain in a moment. As the previous tests (In Germany and elsewhere) record the calcification was destroyed and not natural bone - that distinction must be sub molecular and I don't pretend to understand what it may be , however its recorded that it does so I'll suck it and see!
dia - magnetic ??? who he ?? Kermit on a bad hair day - ( poor O'l frog or perhaps having a great time! who knows?) apart from the frog that is and he's not telling!in this video

So I'm guessing that if I throw a strong enough magnetic force at my spine vibrating at 326 Hz its going to have the desired effect. You'd better believe I want to get this calcification thing by the throat and so thats my next move ! lots of turns - lots of amps - I need to think about that for a little while
kindest regards Duncan

AndyJ #518567 04/16/18 09:56 AM
D
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
D
As I think I explained the spooky2 thing arrived! and I've been digesting the information and experimenting a little bit. I haven't used the Rife spooky2 machine through the night yet . but repeated the tens pads to thigh and opposite arm . putting full voltage across the pads again (8000 volts) . . My neck felt a little stiff about 2 O'clock in the morning and so I briefly took the pads off and attached them either side of my neck just above the shoulder blades . for the first time I felt electric shocks ,quite unpleasant and I only tolerated it for 10 mins or so.
I hope Its not wishful thinking or me trying to deceive myself but just at the moment each day seems just a little tiny bit better than the one before!
Let me write a little on Spooky although its early days , This would no doubt be viewed by your Dr and radiologist as heresy and witch craft (I guess everything from Fire to Planes has been at one time or another.) This thing does have a huge following and frequency sets specific to AS in its data base .
I'm running one on myself for the first time as I write.
It seems able to do an awful lot for the money and I think I'll use it to drive the transistor instead of my Function generator tonight.
This guy gives a bit of an overview of spooky

Its not quite the way I want to go .. but this things so very versatile I can use it to detox . and it has a TTL output (like my Function generator) so I can simply drive the transistor and ignition coil with -spooky - If it catches your imagination here's John White explaining a little more of the principles himself

I am specifically targeting 'Calcification' why ?

1/ It causes the pain , It causes the disfigurement, Its the effect that gives me the most trouble. It prevents me working

2/ There is evidence it works ! I have already presented it . It is one of the symptoms the drug cartels assure us can't be reversed . By various means others on this forum who I'm sure you have read have proved that -- wrong so so wrong ! I believe Rife technology is another such avenue.

3/ Calcification is common to a lot of other diseases (disease ??) anyway unlike almost every other condition there is no dispute - regardless of where I look (including spooky's huge data base) there is only one frequency that presents , and I should know I keep setting it again and again through the night 326 Hz . - don't just read me - go research yourself I could easily be in error - but you'd better believe I want these unwanted accessories to my spine by the throat -- by the throat !! and as the Days pass I'm getting more convinced - I'm not in error - my kindest regards Duncan

AndyJ #518572 04/17/18 07:02 AM
D
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
D
Not good !I feel I angered the gods! and suffered for it ! Let me expand - I'm sure you have all bought Chinese stuff - Its cheap , Its there , Its an option , Like me you expect it to be basically 'cheap crap'
This was at the back of my mind when I started playing with this 'spooky' I did something in hindsight bloody stupid .
'spooky' Its not called that without good reason. divining rods is 'spooky' twins who know each others thoughts is 'spooky' people who sense and know the death of a loved one is 'spooky' It happens and much much more . Is the maths and science available . I guess the answer is ' only for a war effort'
There is however snippets that can't help but appear . This is an electric universe but there is an electricity present that is very different - ohms law , volts amps and resistance are meaningless - because its different!
The knowledge was crushed , The people using it were crushed, (including Rife) - don't be a silly billy keep it simple - how do you do something with 'light' and then reintroduce the equation of image + light , unless that is - you are using technology ' faster than than light' - Its what got the genius eunuch Tesla disgraced and eventually murdered in 1943. I have no time to dwell on the whole closed book of science that is the longitudinal wave for those with the time I suggest start here - (I warn Its a long journey)

And Dollard is one of very,very few ! on the back of the longitudinal wave comes things 'spooky' sure they happen , but because theres no science we are allowed to be aware of its ridiculed, cast off and ignored.
One of these fields was called 'Radionics' Its a medical procedure, It takes practice and a lot of training , Longer than a Dr for instance .
Radionics
Ok its nothing if not 'spooky' but Its been incorporated by John white into the spooky machine. so here's what happened - For a few hundred £s I wasn't expecting to much - seems I was wrong !
I ran the learning curve in the starter book - which involved a gentle Detox using this remote thing .
I confess I didn't have much faith in the remote thing -- would you? so stupid !! I've made the machines for others to use ! I know it work's '
Now I did a silly thing ! I looked up the frequencies for AS sufferers . I set the computer and machine up in remote , pressed the button and let it go -- all day -- 10 hours !
Last night (night time most unusual) as I was off to bed - a reaction not a nice one !- 'The bite' 'the fear'buckled and frightened - slowly very slowly
I set this spooky contraption back to 'detox' on remote and let it run all night - I also reconnected the ignition coil and high voltage 326 Hz square wave - All seems better again this morning but I'm growing a reluctant respect for this spooky thing and what it might, could be, is doing. !
after all if I stick my hand in a fire and get burnt, who's fault is that? Like I say 'spooky@
- anyway moving on , I have dredged my resources , sold my electric bike which I loved and bought a
Phanotron and its high voltage driver. also a 100 meter drum of 3 core and earth house wiring cable I surmise I can contrive a big directional magnetic field with that ! , Thats another chapter as is browns Gas - seems there's so very much exciting to do and not enough time . Bless you all , and try and have a better day than yesterday - Duncan

AndyJ #518579 04/20/18 07:11 AM
D
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
D
Its a few days since I wrote . The household cable drum is yet to be delivered. As is the high voltage spooky2 equipment. Meanwhile I continue injecting 326 Hz at high voltage alone my spine. There seems to be gradual improvement which is why I keep doing it . (obviously)
Each morning I then run metal detox using the spooky2 starter kit.
So I get a bit frustrated waiting for components and equipment to arrive still any improvements however slow is a big bonus and anyway the spooky has quite a learning curve to take on board.
kindest Regards Duncan

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Megan, WendyR 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 46 guests, and 86 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Its been a long, long time
by Richard - 02/27/24 10:49 AM
AS questions from a newbie
by Karma_Coconut - 02/09/24 02:25 PM