I finally found a viable treatment last year after no longer being able to take biologics due to developing antibodies to them.

I found a protocol by Dr. Coimbra, a brazilian who was trained in florida. just google his name and start studying his protocol .

It really works and is supported by two studies on vittilago and chron's I believe.

I have taken anywhere from 20,000 IU's a day to 90,000 depending on my labs. The only precaution is you need to go Dairy free so you have reduced calcium and drink at least 2.5 litres of water a day.

Dont believe what the medical community knows about vitamin D . People are severely underdosed and it seems almost everyones levels are too low.

This is not about getting your levels "normal" it's about saturationt TH17 so your immune system starts working.

I was very suspect of this at first but it really works. You need lab tests and a protocol doctor. I use Michael Cawley in Ireland with skype.

You can join the support group on facebook too.

good luck if you're interested. I'm not going to follow this with any discussion.