Moderators:
· Tim (Dotyisle)
· Chelsea (Kiwi)
· Megan (Megan)
· Wendy (WendyR)
· John (Cheerful)
· Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.

KickAS QR Code
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Fourth_Degree_AS_Kicker
Fourth_Degree_AS_Kicker
I wish you luck L33. Sincerely!!

What you're doing is a crap-shoot and is more likely to cause problems in my opinion.

Take statins for example. One in 300 people actually show benefit from them yet about 30% have negative side effects.

I still have not recovered from my try with an antibiotic on a suspected sinus infection -- my gut aches, I have constipation,... it's a work in progress again. The time record of it is above.

However, if you know that you have a bug and suspect it as the cause then you may have better luck than just a shot in the dark. I certainly can't condemn you for what you are doing. I could see myself doing the same thing if the pain was bad enough.

I tested positive for citrobacter fruendii, C. Albicans and blastocystitis. Three GI doctors have refused to treat me for any of them because the bugs are considered "usually common and harmless" yet I have symptoms that they could be causing. Doctors are afraid of stepping outside of the typical response. They worry about them selves more than their patients -- they are not heroes. If I was in a war with them I wouldn't expect them to put their life on the line for a fellow solider. There are more cowards in this world than people that will fight for their rights. But I like to digresss....

There is another person on this BBS that has already started a multi-antibiotic treatment. They had a bit of a roller coaster ride but is still at it. You might like to search the database for a recent report on John's antibiotic protocol that he uses.

Using a multi-antibiotic approach, like as in Chronic Lyme (a disease that mainstream doctors believe does not exist) is likely the best way to have success; some organisms need to be hit in their many forms and in their many habitats.

Again, good luck. Keep us posted!!!

MS has been cured using antibiotics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpMvDe8-qsM
Some doctors would say that she must not have had MS. But then I would argue, "are you doctors sure that MS is strictly autoimmune??"

May the Force be with you!

HLA-B27 neg, vague AS symptoms in 20s and early 30s
1993:fibromyalgia (age 25)
2013.07:Reverse blockage in a SCUBA accident
2013.08:Scratched by a sick cat
2013.09:Strange sore throat then meningitis
2014:Chronic inflammation at the base of the skull
2014 to early 2015:excess NSAID use developed complete axial inflammation, included psoriasis
NSD helped well and but was not perfect
2018.07: weak +'ve tests for borrelia, babesia, bartonella and mycoplasma pneumonia using Armin Lab, ANA=equivocal
L
L33 Offline OP
First_Degree_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
First_Degree_AS_Kicker
L
Thanks Robin, May the force be with you!

HLA B27+
Have AS since the age of 13.
Diagnosed in 2005 at the age of 22

L
L33 Offline OP
First_Degree_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
First_Degree_AS_Kicker
L
Update I am on day 2 of the Antibiotic I will keep yall updated.

HLA B27+

Fourth_Degree_AS_Kicker
Fourth_Degree_AS_Kicker
I'm a followin!!

HLA-B27 neg, vague AS symptoms in 20s and early 30s
1993:fibromyalgia (age 25)
2013.07:Reverse blockage in a SCUBA accident
2013.08:Scratched by a sick cat
2013.09:Strange sore throat then meningitis
2014:Chronic inflammation at the base of the skull
2014 to early 2015:excess NSAID use developed complete axial inflammation, included psoriasis
NSD helped well and but was not perfect
2018.07: weak +'ve tests for borrelia, babesia, bartonella and mycoplasma pneumonia using Armin Lab, ANA=equivocal
L
L33 Offline OP
First_Degree_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
First_Degree_AS_Kicker
L
Update day 4

I had considerably more pain durring day 3 and on day 4 in the morning but in the afternoon my pain is much less.

Tomorrow is the main dose of 4 tablets 1000mg of azithromycin. I am hoping my pain goes completely down after the day.

HLA B27+

L
L33 Offline OP
First_Degree_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
First_Degree_AS_Kicker
L
Update day 5

Woke up this morning with pain in my ribs.
Took the main dose of 4 tablets 1000mg.

Hoping to see results after this.

HLA B27+

L
L33 Offline OP
First_Degree_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
First_Degree_AS_Kicker
L
Final update

The antibiotic azithromycin has made a reduction in pain and inflamation after the last dose.

According to the book it takes time for the microbiome to re-establish itself and restore ballance.

I noticed a reduction in blood pressure which is slowly returning to normal.

The outcome of this treatment looks very positive. I am hoping to see the full extent of the treatment in the comming weeks when my gut returns to normal.

HLA B27+

D
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
D
your doing great service here -- I hope for your sake (and ours) its a cure! I too now have the anti biotic also from a round about source which I won't go into.
If your results continue good I'll kick in behind you. Like your Dr in SA here in the UK the Dr also refused to prescribe .
In fact I suspect Dr's are very reluctant do anything except follow the guide lines laid down by their practice - In turn the SAMA - The BMA the AMA and all the other MA's in their turn obey Big Pharma which is under the Umbrella of 'big oil' . The pretext is - You the patient might be inclined to open a court case .
I too read the Book with interest the cost of the book - Nothing a sincere guy obviously.
I Opted to prepare to do exactly what you are doing . However I elected to investigate Rife and high voltage /current treatment first.
My Azithromycin has been supplied from the Russian Republic - as good as any I guess. For a lot of years I've been allergic to penicillin although Azithromycin is listed as a safe alternative - I'm still a bit wary.

anyway may the force (and a bit of luck) be with you and so with all of us.
Kindest regards Duncan

Last edited by Duncan; 04/20/18 10:38 AM.
D
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
D
In addition and in support of what you attempt here I offer this clinical study from China using Azithromycin to cure or control A.S which first alerted me that there might be an answer here.

antibiotic cure.

again kind regards Duncan

Last edited by Duncan; 04/20/18 01:01 PM.
D
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
D
Originally Posted By L33
Final update

The antibiotic azithromycin has made a reduction in pain and inflamation after the last dose.

According to the book it takes time for the microbiome to re-establish itself and restore ballance.

I noticed a reduction in blood pressure which is slowly returning to normal.

The outcome of this treatment looks very positive. I am hoping to see the full extent of the treatment in the comming weeks when my gut returns to normal.

This bothers me I confess, Its important information. - why final ? anyway I've just gobbled a few of these antibiotic's - I'll let you know . The trouble in my case is - I'm trying all sorts if something works , how am I to know what.
Ah well suck and see! Blessings everyone

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Megan, WendyR 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 99 guests, and 84 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Dietician
by Christichka - 04/19/24 01:07 AM
Meat and Klebsiella
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:47 PM