I'm on my last day up here in Montana getting my annual booster. I always promise myself I'll put up a post for the newbies or those that are searching. You can read my story on my blog which has links in my signature.

I just counted - it's my 13th visit. I think of my life that preceeded my first time and it gives me the willies. Chronic pain, a life that revolved around Doctor visits, side effects from medications and a terrible quality of life has changed to a complete 180 after my visits to the mine. Now I travel, garden, have a fun little summer business that is very physically taxing and we are making plans to buy an RV and live a mobile life for awhile - all things I couldn't even dream of before. Oh, and no Doctors, no meds, just my annual 10 day visit to Montana Health mines.

I'll check in for the next few days to see if I need to answer any questions, but other than that I'm out until next year.

Edited by H20girl (04/14/17 09:27 PM)

- Jack Handey.

http://h20girladventures.blogspot.com