Moderators:
- Tim (Dotyisle)
- Chelsea (Kiwi)
- Megan (Megan)
- Wendy (WendyR)
- John (Cheerful)
- Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#511403 - 06/15/15 10:03 PM Re: How I cured my AS [Re: AndyJ]
AndyJ Offline
New_Member

Loc: Queensland, Australia
Timo
====
If you want the truth, you will have to dig much deeper than relying on information from 2 Zionist run Corporations with an agenda to vaccinate. Thimerosal (organic mercury) has been removed from most vaccinations now. If it wasn't harmful, why was it removed? If it was a "precaution" are they saying there is stuff in vaccinations they simply do not know of the effects on humans at the time they were released?
- Why was thimerosal replaced with Aluminium as a preservative in most vaccinations which is nearly as harmful?
- Why do most cases of autism in children occur within a month of the 1yr old vaccinations? There was a documentary I saw that pro vaccine scientists admitted this, but they claimed no connection. Forgot the name of the program, but Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy were also in it claiming their child was not autistic until he received the 1yr old vaccines.
- Why did African Scientists discover sterilization chemicals in the WHO administered Ebola vaccine that was recently forced on many African people?
- Why did reports from Africa (not on mainstream media) claim that the only people who contracted Ebola were the ones who received the vaccine?
- Why didn't the mainstream media report on the 39 out of 52 children that died or were hospitalized in Mexico recently after receiving vaccinations:
http://www.naturalnews.com/049669_vaccine_injury_depopulation_agenda_deadly_side_effects.html
- Why does the Government pay out cases of harm done to children in the US Vaccine Court & not drug companies?
- Why has there never been a double-blind placebo-controlled study done to prove the safety and effectiveness of vaccines?
- Why is there no scientific evidence that can prove disease reduction in any country was attributed to vaccinations?
- Why has there never been a scientific study to prove that the preservatives and chemical additives used in vaccines are safe for humans?
- Why was the head scientist who developed the Polio vaccine fired and disbarred when she stated that the vaccine couldn't be released to humans as it contained a monkey virus (SV40) what would cause a cancer epidemic in the future? She stated all of your test rats died of cancer.

There is a saying, "You don't know what you don't know". You may believe the Government discloses the whole truth to you about everything, but this is not what I have found. Has anyone wondered why one of the 911 commissioners stated on camera that 911 was a 40 year planned event?

The problem with scientific studies these days are that most of them are made up or manipulated. I read a very long article by the previous head of the New Zealand Dental Association who promoted fluoride around the world. When he discovered he was selling lies, he went through all the scientific studies they they used to promote fluoride and revealed the real results and the results they told the public. His conclusion was that tooth decay is caused by too much fluoride, not enough calcium. I did a quick web search, I can't find his original article, but this appears to be a short version:

http://www.slweb.org/colquhoun.html

I've found the same type of articles in relation to most "scientific studies" including vaccines. The point I am making is there are some things the Government is not truthful to you about because their Agenda is different from yours. Government makes lots of money from Drug companies and there are many lobbyists for the drug companies loading their pockets. Health may not be their primary concern.

The reason I bring up mercury in vaccinations is because I discovered years ago from a very smart Nautropath that mercury eats through human tissue, it is extremely toxic. She stated that mercury is the primary cause of Leaky Gut in many people. She suggested mercury can eat through the brain barrier and enter the brain causing autism (my independent research confirms that). So detoxing mercury from my system was one of the first things I did in relation to healing my gut. I did heavy metal tests while detoxing and saw these toxins decrease. Now if you believe mercury is not harmful as the Government wants you to believe, I am not sure how you can possibly heal your gut and cure AS.

I no longer have pain and I stand by the information I have discovered. Has your Government/Drug industry inspired information done the same for you?

#511405 - 06/16/15 12:03 AM Re: How I cured my AS [Re: AndyJ]
Timo Offline

Loc: BC, Canada
Good grief.
Quote:
The problem with scientific studies these days are that most of them are made up or manipulated.

This you have to prove with science.

#511407 - 06/16/15 01:27 AM Re: How I cured my AS [Re: AndyJ]
AndyJ Offline
New_Member

Here is an article just last week exposing many fake Medical scientific papers that were published in respected journals:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-08...peer-review-sca

This one from earlier this month where the editor of in chief of Lancet (Medical Journal) states that up to half of the scientific literature may be untrue:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-01/editors-world%E2%80%99s-most-prestigious-medical-journals-%E2%80%9Cmuch-scientific-literature-perhap

I also gave you the example above of the fluoride misinformation. I see this all the time while researching, I no longer keep track, its just part of the world we live in (corrupt). This is why I suggest to dig deep when researching the truth, especially if it is related to your health.

#511415 - 06/16/15 05:40 PM Re: How I cured my AS [Re: AndyJ]
Timo Offline

Loc: BC, Canada
This is not world wide corruption. From your own link:

Quote:
A partial list of the retracted articles suggests most of them were written by scholars at universities in China.
Last year, in one of the most publicized scandals, the Journal of Vibration and Control, in the field of acoustics, retracted 60 articles at one time due to what it called a “peer review and citation ring” in which the reviews, mostly from scholars in Taiwan, were submitted by people using fake names.

#511436 - 06/21/15 04:17 AM Re: How I cured my AS [Re: AndyJ]
boz Offline
Active_Member

Loc: Norway
Good post AndyJ! Very interesting reading.
What % hydrogen peroxide do you recommend for drinking, and how much, and often do i drink it?

#511437 - 06/21/15 04:57 AM Re: How I cured my AS [Re: AndyJ]
AndyJ Offline
New_Member

Hi Boz,

These days I normally only take peroxide while fasting (I do about 3-4 fasts per year of at least 7 days). For maintenance, I'd take about 3 drops of 35% per glass of water. When I was using it for treatment, I'd work my way up from 5 drops per glass to around 20 drops, 3 times a day. Don't go to high dosages too quickly as it will kill too much bad stuff (bad bacteria, viruses, fungus's) at once and it may be difficult for your body to detox from it. Also, don't take larger dosages around meal times as it can make the food fizz up a bit causing stomach discomfort.

#511449 - 06/22/15 04:24 AM Re: How I cured my AS [Re: AndyJ]
boz Offline
Active_Member

Loc: Norway
I don't think i can get a hold of 35% here in Norway, the drugstore only sells 3 and 6%
Would i just take 6x as many drops of the 6% or do it need to be 35%?

#511470 - 06/24/15 08:33 AM Re: How I cured my AS [Re: AndyJ]
davidchen Offline
New_Member

Loc: China
Originally Posted By snowshoe
Your diet experimentation may be intriguing for some but you delve into a multitude of conspiracy theories which really aren't necessary to your post. Just some friendly advice as you've stated you don't wish to argue with doubters who are not free thinkers but have been programmed by the "system." Congrats on your AS Cure!

perhaps the best way to verify is just try it with the precondition that will not permanent damage our health.We just live with hope. For some patients there maybe few choice.Thanks for Andy's sharing.
grass fed milk and meat is really hard to get in the marketespecially in china. I am not sure the slow cook "grain fed bone broth" will also good?

Edited by davidchen (06/24/15 08:35 AM)

#511478 - 06/24/15 07:23 PM Re: How I cured my AS [Re: davidchen]
snowshoe Offline
Platinum_AS_Kicker

Loc: Lost
It's true that most diets are harmless/low risk decisions. Many members here have reported benefitting from the No Starch Diet and I've given that a try. Because of the number of members who've tested the NSD I concluded it was worth a long trial. My point in this thread is once the messenger diverged into a number of conspiracy theories, it diluted the theory/message for ME. But so far it's an experiment of 1 so while not willing to be a pioneer, if more people try this and have success that would get my trust and attention. So I hope you give it a try David and report your results. Best wishes

This bunny Kicks AS !

#511489 - 06/25/15 09:23 AM Re: How I cured my AS [Re: snowshoe]
davidchen Offline
New_Member

Loc: China
There is another successful experiment.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvgjJTLrM3M

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Megan, WendyR 
Who's Online
2 registered (Vantuckygirl, 1 invisible), 119 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Drug/Medicine for AS Cure - is there any hope
by ravirajhn
10/19/17 05:48 AM
Guy claims to know the cure for AS must see!
by L33
10/11/17 04:57 PM
women who have as
by connieb
10/02/17 11:43 PM
taken off biologic, help
by Winter
10/02/17 06:51 AM
Drinking diluted bleach eliminated symptoms
by Robin_H
09/30/17 09:29 PM
pain pump