Moderators:
· Tim (Dotyisle)
· Chelsea (Kiwi)
· Megan (Megan)
· Wendy (WendyR)
· John (Cheerful)
· Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.

KickAS QR Code
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
H20girl Offline OP
First_Degree_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
First_Degree_AS_Kicker
Back at the Health Mines for my annual pep up. I always like to give a shout out for anyone with questions or looking for alternatives. You can read my story on my blog under my signature OR FIND IT HERE

This marks my 10th year of coming to Montana and oh how my life has changed for the better! From pain and agony to joie de vivre. We still see a majority of Canadians when we visit. Just spoke with a guy who is 94 and has been coming here for 30 years. You'd swear he wasn't a day over 75. My mom passed away last year but she made it to 92 and her quality of life changed drastically when she started coming up here.

Just putting it out there. I feel it's my duty to let my fellow AS suffers know that this altenative exists.

It is the miracle I was looking for.

If you ever drop your keys into a pool of lava, forget about them, cuz man, they're gone.

- Jack Handey.

http://h20girladventures.blogspot.com

Platinum_AS_Kicker
Platinum_AS_Kicker
Are you still in the mine?
always enjoyed reading the accounts of those who've done this?
How did it go this time?

This bunny Kicks AS !
H20girl Offline OP
First_Degree_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
First_Degree_AS_Kicker
Home. Great as always, thanks for asking. It is early in the season, so it wasn't too crowded. There was a couple from Washington - they've been coming since the 80's. They just celebrated their 60th wedding Anniversary while there and said that most of their family/friends are passing away and they feel pretty spry. They come for arthritis. Another lady comes from BC and I've met her before. Plays poker and smokes cigars with the boys in town on Saturday nights. Has fibromyalgia and this takes care of it. She comes every year. Harold is amazing - 94 years old and drives himself up from somewhere south. He doesn't walk old...you know that thing where you pause to take a step out of caution? I watched him - just opens the car door, lifts his leg up and pops in and drives away. His battery died while he was up there and he popped the hood and charged it. 94! He has been coming for 50 years. My 26 year old daughter is out of pain with her A.S. as am I. No meds, just the mine once a year. My husbands aches and pains and leg cramps always leave him after the visit and then start up again at about month 10 so he is always game to make the trip. I work remotely while there on my laptop. My husband reads a ton of books. My daughter watches DVDs. We go to the hot springs a couple of times and go bowling in the little town for kicks at least once a visit. I usually go antiquing on a Saturday in Helena and then stop in Butte to see if I can find any treasures on the way out. Always fun. Hope to see you up there one of these times Snowshoe! I keep saying I'll try the Radon Palace in Jachymov one of these days, but I can practically do the Montana trip in my sleep now.

If you ever drop your keys into a pool of lava, forget about them, cuz man, they're gone.

- Jack Handey.

D
Lurker
Lurker
D
I have never heard of this. Now I just spent an hour browsing your blog and the mine's website. Fascinating! Thanks for sharing!

Wondering if I can convince my husband on a vacation in Montana if we drop the kids with my parents in CO...lol

L
Lon Offline
Very_Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
L
Pam- how was it?
I live in Wyoming. I think I should try this.

Thanks for the info.

Lon

H20girl Offline OP
First_Degree_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
First_Degree_AS_Kicker
It was great Lon! Thanks for asking. Just on my way out the door to get my garden planted. Feeling energized wink I highly recommend.

- Jack Handey.

L
Lon Offline
L
dd- My wife and I may go to the mines next April. It is a good time for us. H2O seems to love it!

What kind of manly things does your hubby like to do, it may be that we could strike up a friendship while we get treated.?

I keep the New Covenant,
when I fail....I am pulled
back into place by HIM.
M
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
M
Thank you so much for sharing. Reading about alternatives and other people's success is so inspiring.

Moderated by  Megan, WendyR 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
2 members (haydenk, 1 invisible), 133 guests, and 83 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Meat and Klebsiella
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:47 PM
Green tea and more Klebsiella
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:22 PM
Trehalose
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:02 PM
What now?
by PhilD50 - 04/08/24 01:31 PM
Its been a long, long time
by Richard - 02/27/24 10:49 AM