Moderators:
- Tim (Dotyisle)
- Chelsea (Kiwi)
- Megan (Megan)
- Wendy (WendyR)
- John (Cheerful)
- Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#509851 - 03/13/15 02:42 PM Re: Precancer of Uterine Cervix following Biologics [Re: MollyC1i]
ineptwill Offline
Titanium_AS_Kicker

Oh yes ! I have read about your living life to the full exploits? The police report though was generous in as much as it accepted that the 17 pints of beer and the overly long date you had with Jack Daniels, did contribute in some small measure to your fully lived night. The cell sergeant thought that the 3 or 4 firm blows he dealt you about the head with his night stick helped somewhat in calming your enthusiasm. The doctor thought the lumps on your head not too large considering the force required to restrain you from your 'living to the full' moment!

Myself, well, I live life to the full too..(I had nearly half a glass of wine last week). Scaremongering ne'er troubles me. Bandwagon drivers hold no terror for me and the lack of objective discernment between what we want to hear & believe and what is actually true, I forgive.

So how is your head, inside and out? And when will you be released

Edited by ineptwill (03/13/15 02:44 PM)
Edit Reason: Was befuddled by blows to head and responded to wrong respondent

#509852 - 03/13/15 03:32 PM Re: Precancer of Uterine Cervix following Biologics [Re: MollyC1i]
MollyC1i Offline
Very_Addicted_to_AS_Kickin

Loc: Brittany, France (since Nov 08...
Head is bad at the moment dear boy - Occipital Neuropathy is a pain, literally. As also are the eyes - keep clouding over, like dag hanging clouds... As for the rest of me : weeeellll. Inflamed achilles tendon. Shin splints. Foreign bodies in ankle. Arthritis in both feet. Ah me. Oh well, in hospital all next week, so we'll see what they can find in a different dept that is causing slight alarm.

So kind to ask, dear boy - now take care, and 'cheers' - I do not drink beer. Jameson; Armanac; Calvados - but only if a good one. Sometimes wine - but again, only if good. So, cheers - have a good one...

#509876 - 03/15/15 12:56 PM Re: Precancer of Uterine Cervix following Biologics [Re: MollyC1i]
MikeGinnyMD Offline
Active_Member

Loc: SF Bay Area, CA, USA
"Suggest you read my prior posts - there are 139, but now topped up to 140 deaths due *DIRECTLY to the HPV vaccine. Those are deaths. Over $6 million paid out in damages by pharma so far in connection with HPV vaccine."

No, there are ZERO deaths linked directly to the vaccine. There are 139 deaths that occurred within 12 months of a dose of the vaccine. That is very different than saying that they have been linked directly.

And, no, a link from NaturalNews and VacTruth does not count as proof. So prove it. Show me coroner's reports. Give me a mechanism by which the vaccine caused the death.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, so provide it.

#509878 - 03/15/15 01:10 PM Re: Precancer of Uterine Cervix following Biologics [Re: MollyC1i]
MollyC1i Offline

Leave that to you - have fun. Know where 'I' stand is good...

You guys make me laugh - think on that, find your own answer = sitting in the back pocket of pharma no doubt !

#509879 - 03/15/15 01:17 PM Re: Precancer of Uterine Cervix following Biologics [Re: MikeGinnyMD]
MollyC1i Offline

Try this -

Gardasil Vaccine rDNA Introduced at Coroner's Inquest
vactruth.com/2012/08/.../gardasil-rdna-coroners-inquest/ - Similar to Gardasil Vaccine rDNA Introduced at Coroner's Inquest
9 Aug 2012 ... Norma, can you please tell us the date of Jasmine's death? ... After we reported the presence of HPV DNA in Gardasil® to the FDA, FDA declared .... gynecologists,. sexual intercourse is not the only means of contamination.
12-year-old Girl Dies Hours After She is Injected with HPV ...
vactruth.com/.../vaccine-time-bomb-12-year-old-girl-dies/
19 Aug 2014 ... At the doctor appointment, she received the HPV vaccine. ... However, Meredith's autopsy report rules her cause of death as inconclusive. ... drugs that are the fourth leading cause of death in the United States ..... That means
[ More results from vactruth.com ]
Death By Vaccination
deathbyvaccination.com/ - Similar to Death By Vaccination
VACCINES+US HEALTHCARE, = Autism & Infant Mortality ..... conditions reported severe head pressure within one or two hours of receiving the HPV vaccine. ..... which means lost revenue for the medical profession and drug companies. .... The fact that the official coroner found the HPV 16 virus in her brain, appears to ...
Girl, 14, dies after being injected with cervical cancer jab
anh-europe.org › Home › News
6 Oct 2009 ... A number of her classmates have reported alleged side-effects from the jab. ... Although a UK coroner has found that Natalie Morton's tragic death was the ... role of the HPV vaccine as a contributory factor to Natalie's death, which ... problems linked to the Gardasil vaccine in the USA—the frequency of their ...
Healthy 12-year-old girl dies shortly after receiving HPV ...
www.naturalnews.com/047024_HPV_vaccine_Gardasil_Geoffrey_Swain.html
26 Sep 2014 ... Reports indicate that Meredith's parents took her to the doctor during the ... tasked Dr. Swain with investigating immunization rates (whatever that means). ... India halts HPV vaccine trial after six girls die, US does nothing in response to .... Many said the coroner for the Sandy Hook fraud was also reputable!
Jasmine Renata's Mysterious Death: Follow Coroner's Inquest ...
sanevax.org › ... › Home › Vaccine Associated Disorders › Death
- Similar to Jasmine Renata's Mysterious Death: Follow Coroner's Inquest ...
7 Aug 2012 ... 08 Aug 2012: A coroner's inquest is underway in Wellington today to ... of the Gardasil vaccine, which protects against human papillomavirus (HPV), six months earlier. .... Until June 2012 solely in USA was 263, 328 advers efffects, disabling ... sexual intercourse is not the solely means of contamination.
Australian Government almost forcibly pushes the HPV vaccines ...
https://eyreinternational.wordpress.com/.../australian-government-almost-fo...
4 Mar 2013 ... Gardasil Vaccine DNA Introduced at Coroner's Inquest ... Norma, can you please tell us the date of Jasmine's death? ..... The webpage you refer to was a public response to the SaneVax letter which informed the FDA of the ...
Vaccines Did Not Save Us – 2 Centuries Of Official Statistics ...
https://childhealthsafety.wordpress.com/graphs/
Here 2 centuries of UK, USA and Australian official death statistics show ... Your Child From Another Clearly Dangerous Vaccine – HPV [Gardasil & Cervarix] – And .... So what this also of course means is that health officials promote vaccination ... A dramatic fall in the numbers of reported measles cases would be expected.
[ More results from childhealthsafety.wordpress.com ]
A sad, premature death cynically exploited by ...
scienceblogs.com/.../a-sad-premature-death-cynically-used-by-antivac... - Similar to A sad, premature death cynically exploited by ...
9 Aug 2012 ... Now, nearly three years after her death, there is a coroner's inquest into Jasmine's .... In other words, the amount of HPV DNA in Gardasil in the vaccine itself is ... given his track record), means that it could only have come from the vaccine. Which brings us to the next “expert,” another member of the rogues' ...
How safe is the cervical cancer jab? Five teenagers reveal ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../How-safe-cervical-cancer-jab-Five-teenagers-... - Similar to How safe is the cervical cancer jab? Five teenagers reveal ...
5 Apr 2009 ... MailOnline US - news, sport, celebrity, science and health stories .... Did rogue batch of cervical cancer vaccine kill girl, 14, who died within hours? ... death. The HPV virus is a major cause of cervical cancer ... A report released by the drug safety watchdog, the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory ...
12345678910Next

--------------- #

#509880 - 03/15/15 01:24 PM Re: Precancer of Uterine Cervix following Biologics [Re: MollyC1i]
MollyC1i Offline

Vaccines And Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
www.vaccineriskawareness.com/Vaccines-And-Sudden-Infant-Death-S... - Similar to Vaccines And Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
'Sudden-infant-death-syndrome (SIDS) has been reported following ... ' Unvaccinated' in their terms means children who have not had DPT containing vaccines, but have had ... We don't know what to believe - but they're not going to tell us." ... coroner, confirmed that three infants died this fall within days of immunization.

SaneVax Reports on Another Gardasil Injury: 13 Year Old ...
www.ageofautism.com/.../sanevax-reports-on-another-gardasil-inj... - Similar to SaneVax Reports on Another Gardasil Injury: 13 Year Old ...
18 Nov 2010 ... Zeda's pediatrician suggested the Human Papillomavirus (HPV) or, as I know it .... "MONTREAL - A Quebec coroner can't explain why a 14-year-old girl died .... IN RUSSIA and I will circulate this information by all possible means. ... higher than in the US, dwarfing the risk of death reported after Gardasil.'".

NeuroLogica Blog » The HPV Vaccine
theness.com/neurologicablog/index.php/the-hpv-vaccine/ - Similar to NeuroLogica Blog » The HPV Vaccine
30 Sep 2009 ... The Daily Mail reports of a 14 year old girl who died within hours of ... Joe Albietz at SBM gives us the recent skinny of Gardasil safety, based upon recently published data. ... What this means is that all the data we have so far is compatible ..... “The deputy coroner, who opened and adjourned the hearing at ...

And all the rest - poor kiddies. And all so that pharma may cover their costs...

#509881 - 03/15/15 01:29 PM Re: Precancer of Uterine Cervix following Biologics [Re: MollyC1i]
MikeGinnyMD Offline
Active_Member

Loc: SF Bay Area, CA, USA
"Suggest you read my prior posts - there are 139, but now topped up to 140 deaths due *DIRECTLY to the HPV vaccine. Those are deaths. Over $6 million paid out in damages by pharma so far in connection with HPV vaccine."

No, there are ZERO deaths linked directly to the vaccine. There are 139 deaths that occurred within 12 months of a dose of the vaccine. That is very different than saying that they have been linked directly.

And, no, a link from NaturalNews and VacTruth does not count as proof. So prove it. Show me coroner's reports. Give me a mechanism by which the vaccine caused the death.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, so provide it.

#509883 - 03/15/15 03:21 PM Re: Precancer of Uterine Cervix following Biologics [Re: MollyC1i]
MollyC1i Offline

#510110 - 03/31/15 10:22 AM Re: Precancer of Uterine Cervix following Biologics [Re: MollyC1i]
MollyC1i Offline

Garda$ell: Snake Oil With A Bite
by Jamie Deckoff-Jones, MD
Gardasil (HPV vaccine) has never been proven to prevent a single case of cervical cancer, but as the most profitable vaccine ever created it is increasingly being mandated despite having an atrocious safety record. Read Now

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/gardaell-snake-oil-bite-1

cat

Good straightforward summation.

#510178 - 04/05/15 02:39 PM Re: Precancer of Uterine Cervix following Biologics [Re: MollyC1i]
MollyC1i Offline

More on the same - seems like every week now, this vaccine raises its head with accounts of side effects and, accounts of payouts on those side effects to the persons so damaged -

"... 8vHPV, (or even 4vHPV) ... if you say it is safe, then ... all the package inserts of vaccines of all kinds (in this vaccine protocol) say that NO studies have been done regarding carcinogenesis, mutagenesis, or infertility. When you see this statement over and over from the manufacturers, one must wonder how the drug companies can even make the claim that any vaccine is safe."

In 2011 the United States Supreme Court said that vaccines were "unavoidably UNsafe", and the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (NVICP) pays out over$220 million per year (5 year average)."

Can 'you' reconcile this ?

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Megan, WendyR 
Who's Online
1 registered (jay_bharat), 89 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Urgent surgery
by AnitaC
12/10/17 05:06 PM
LSD - Brazilian
by Marcos_R
12/03/17 07:37 AM
AS and knee replacement surgery
by Alrod
12/02/17 04:12 PM
AS and major surgery