Moderators:
· Tim (Dotyisle)
· Chelsea (Kiwi)
· Megan (Megan)
· Wendy (WendyR)
· John (Cheerful)
· Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.

KickAS QR Code
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 196 of 566 1 2 194 195 196 197 198 565 566
Very_Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
Ohhhhh, that was that funny soundin racket... Give him a carrot, take the top off and scrape it as carrots have a lot of chemicals on the skin and especially concentrated in the tops!

How does one post a photo? I have one of me driving...but keep wrapping photo stuff right round me left ear - hopeless. (Even IF you tell me 'how' I'll doubt I'll get it right. Sigh. <DOH>)

MollyC1i - Riding OutAS
Gold_AS_Kicker
Gold_AS_Kicker
You are asking the wrong person here, you must have noticed how often I frequent the technical support forum!!! I was hoping Sue would post some photos first and then I would ask her!!!

Thanks for the carrot advice - don't want to make the poor donkey sick!

KickAS and help others do the same!
the only reason i can do it is because i have a mobile me (apple) account and dow told me how to do it here on this forum. others i know use photo sites. if it weren't for dow's excellent instruction, i'd not be able to. photos in a week or two.......

sue

Spondyloarthropathy, HLAB27 negative
Humira (still methylprednisone for flares, just not as often. Aleve if needed, rarely.)
LDN/zanaflex/flector patches over SI/ice
vits C, D. probiotics. hyaluronic acid. CoQ, Mg, Ca, K.
chiro
walk, bike
no dairy (casein sensitivity), limited eggs, limited yeast (bread)
Gold_AS_Kicker
Gold_AS_Kicker
I know of your secret weapon, Sue... Dow is a bit of a super-swiz at the techy stuff isn't he? I wonder if his ears are burning - or perhaps even his cheeks laugh
Look forward to seeing your pics - don't hold your breath about Molly and I posting any though!!! Sorry Molly heart

KickAS and help others do the same!
No probs Tnk - my cell phone is only basic, only used for emergencies and for use when visiting UK as no phone to hand. So, forget cell phones. As for posting a pic? <LOL>

MollyC1i - Riding OutAS
Dow Offline
Imperial_AS_Kicker
Imperial_AS_Kicker
oh, Molly, she who could probably google instantly find the Holy Grail, The Riddle of The Sphinx, The JFK 16mm video, and the Larff Of The Day, in seconds when she wants to...

Basically you just gotta get your pix up on the web somewhere, one of the many free photo sharing sites, then you copy the link to where you have placed the pictures, come back here and use the "graphics" button, (fourth from left)

then paste the link it into where it tells you

"Preview Post" to see how it looks first, then SUBMIT!

Last edited by Dow; 02/14/11 01:04 PM.

Dow
<ROL> - wondering 'also' *what you edited out....???

Huge prob thugh Dow, keep loosing me pics in teh PC hopeless trying ro even find em... Let alsone find this ere free site for pics and etc etc. Am a clonkin cretin you know when it ocmes to PC stuff (and lots of other stuff as well, like adding up, think they call it sums or is it maths...??) Heck, now I can't even see properly... Giving up now eyes

Shoot, did go fergit - thanks man for the (back-handed?) compliment. <LOL>

Last edited by Mollyc1i; 02/14/11 01:50 PM.

MollyC1i - Riding OutAS
Ah-Ha - found some pics...!! Only taken me an hour... Sent em over to you Dow (aren't you lucky then? <LOL>) This is all soooo frustrating as I fumble around here, trying to work out computer stuff. Case of *Chronic bread brain over* here I tell ya. Ah-meeeeeeeee

------------------------##
Just tried photobucket - it 'said' free...ha, not! Gotta pay. Will keep on trying under the search: 'free photo sharing' as per yr search criteria. This will take forever plus that one day (at least!)
------------------------##

Free Photohosting - said the photo was too big? Give up on that one then. Can't resize, sooo Will try summat else, 'when' I've attended to the chucks. (Tell ya this is a right flippin lark! Fun - NOT - GGGRRrrrrrr)

Last edited by Mollyc1i; 02/14/11 03:05 PM.

MollyC1i - Riding OutAS
Dow Offline
Imperial_AS_Kicker
Imperial_AS_Kicker
Ah, excellent I gottem!

Where you want to post 'em?

Dow
Oh - Fantabulous Dow. Terrif. Errrmmmm: Driving pony on this thread as Tink said she was goig to have a horse one in my honour (dear Tink - wonder IF she realises...?? ooo !!)

DD & Gretta (dogette), errrmmm well, is with a horse, so suppose here as well as - then I 'might' remember 'where' they are! (Oh dear am such a clonker!)

Thanks Dow. (Chucks are tuckin into nice warm mash and some ham - an if they don't eat it then assuredly the black crested crow family will - they are just beginning to nest now, so v. hungry.)

MollyC1i - Riding OutAS
Page 196 of 566 1 2 194 195 196 197 198 565 566

Moderated by  fyrfytr187, WendyR 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 46 guests, and 86 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Its been a long, long time
by Richard - 02/27/24 10:49 AM
AS questions from a newbie
by Karma_Coconut - 02/09/24 02:25 PM