Moderators:
· Tim (Dotyisle)
· Chelsea (Kiwi)
· Megan (Megan)
· Wendy (WendyR)
· John (Cheerful)
· Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.

KickAS QR Code
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 157 of 566 1 2 155 156 157 158 159 565 566
Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
good job lath!!

Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
Good evening friends!
Bug is a mess tonight. We have rain coming in and I do believe thats why my lumbar is super sore. thoracic has backed off..you know..to allow lumbar to torture me for awhile! Fortunately I have my kids pressies done! Just my momma, stepdad, father and grampa left!

Monday STATS: Krav CB: 60 min.
Had one of my fav instructors. I wasnt out of breath as with the other one the last few mondays so I"ll go to the later class from now on. Just as intense but less cardio. Buggie HATES cardio. lol Instructor said we'll all be looking good for Christams so it was incentive!! LOL
Gooooo team!!!! cheerleader

EricaK Offline OP
Royal_AS_kicker
OP Offline
Royal_AS_kicker
You are a walking & stretchng machine! cheerleader

Go TEAM! clap

ANA+ RF+ Rh- HLAB27+
Dx JRA 1967, GAD 1997, AS 2009, HMs 2010, CPS 2013
pulmonary edema w/ NSAIDS 2009

Movin' it so I don't lose it!

EricaK Offline OP
Royal_AS_kicker
OP Offline
Royal_AS_kicker
Originally Posted By: ladybuggie
Buggie HATES cardio.

But yet you do it! yes Good job! cheerleader

Hope the rain passes quickly.

Go TEAM! clap

ANA+ RF+ Rh- HLAB27+

Major_AS_Kicker
Major_AS_Kicker
Not going to make it running today. We received about 6 inches of snow last night (who was dreaming of a white Christmas?). I spent an hour shoveling the walks before coming to work.

Steve Orchard, Running from AS & MS
Major_AS_Kicker
Major_AS_Kicker
Originally Posted By: Sue22
three deer ran across the road not too far in front of me, then stopped to check me out, or frozen in fear, not sure which; not sure why, when i see them several times a week, i still think its exciting.......of course not as exciting as seeing a bear, but i think that would be just a little too much excitement!

I sometimes run up the canyon not far from my house. I see deer up there by the road. A few years ago a teenage boy was killed by a bear in that canyon, but not near the main road. I am always afraid of seeing a bear when running in the canyon, especially when we start before dawn. I do love that run up the canyon.

Steve Orchard, Running from AS & MS
EricaK Offline OP
Royal_AS_kicker
OP Offline
Royal_AS_kicker
Originally Posted By: Orch
afraid of seeing a bear when running in the canyon

Did I mention I struggle with obsessive worrying? no

If it's a black or brown bear you're supposed to fight you know. With a stick and yelling and kicking. Grizzlies... no - just lay down and pretend to be dead... presuming you're not. laugh2

ANA+ RF+ Rh- HLAB27+

EricaK Offline OP
Royal_AS_kicker
OP Offline
Royal_AS_kicker
I spent an hour shoveling the walks before coming to work.

YAY! cheerleader
A new winter sport to add to the FITNESS TEAM roster! 1cup

Go TEAM! clap

ANA+ RF+ Rh- HLAB27+

Very_Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
Originally Posted By: Sue22
three deer ran across the road not too far in front of me, then stopped to check me out, or frozen in fear, not sure which; not sure why, when i see them several times a week, i still think its exciting.......of course not as exciting as seeing a bear, but i think that would be just a little too much excitement!

I sometimes run up the canyon not far from my house. I see deer up there by the road. A few years ago a teenage boy was killed by a bear in that canyon, but not near the main road. I am always afraid of seeing a bear when running in the canyon, especially when we start before dawn. I do love that run up the canyon.

wow, a brave man!

i avoided our back field for my walks and stuck to the side of the road this summer due to a rather large snake population that has erupted this year. on the one hand i know the snakes are a good sign that we are doing a good job naturalizing the area. on the other hand, i just don't need that kind of stress while out walking, as i go partly for exercise, partly as a form of relaxation. now that it is cold, and snakes are in hibernation for the winter, can once again walk back there so long as the snow isn't too deep. they're just garter snakes, but snakes are my one true phobia, i've partially overcome the phobia by owning a cornsnake (that hubby handles, not me) but still not completely recovered.

we do get occasional bear sitings around here; they wander up from the more isolated areas of NY state. one has been sited a few times in a wooded park just a few miles from our house. fortunately not the really aggressive scary kind. has been sited along the erie canal trail that we love to walk and bike along. wouldn't be surprised if she/he ventures into our back field at some point. it's quite well naturalized. when we first moved in 7.5 years ago, just a few ground hogs and a few types of birds back there. now we've seen: warblers, garter snakes, deer, rabbits, fox (momma and babies in a den along the hedge row), skunk, opossum, turkey, ground hogs, and heard coyote.

sue

Spondyloarthropathy, HLAB27 negative
Humira (still methylprednisone for flares, just not as often. Aleve if needed, rarely.)
LDN/zanaflex/flector patches over SI/ice
vits C, D. probiotics. hyaluronic acid. CoQ, Mg, Ca, K.
chiro
walk, bike
no dairy (casein sensitivity), limited eggs, limited yeast (bread)
Another great new sport Erika? Bear Wrestling! Oh yippee - might just count me 'out' on this'un...<LOL>

MollyC1i - Riding OutAS
Page 157 of 566 1 2 155 156 157 158 159 565 566

Moderated by  fyrfytr187, WendyR 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 46 guests, and 86 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Its been a long, long time
by Richard - 02/27/24 10:49 AM
AS questions from a newbie
by Karma_Coconut - 02/09/24 02:25 PM