Moderators:
· Tim (Dotyisle)
· Chelsea (Kiwi)
· Megan (Megan)
· Wendy (WendyR)
· John (Cheerful)
· Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.

KickAS QR Code
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 104 of 566 1 2 102 103 104 105 106 565 566
Very_Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
hope your back can survive not swimming! hope other forms of exercise keep you going. how long are you there?

me, today, walking, with hubby (yay!) 1.5 miles, 30 minutes,

would have done more, wanted to, but right hamstring tendon enthesis behind knee very messed up today, what the $%#$! hoping LDN gets in back under control! am icing it, will do ultrasound on it. think its cause of the way i fell asleep on the couch last night with knees too bent for too long.......wendy warned us about this! thought i'd be taking a short nap! not a 4 hour "nap"!

sue

Spondyloarthropathy, HLAB27 negative
Humira (still methylprednisone for flares, just not as often. Aleve if needed, rarely.)
LDN/zanaflex/flector patches over SI/ice
vits C, D. probiotics. hyaluronic acid. CoQ, Mg, Ca, K.
chiro
walk, bike
no dairy (casein sensitivity), limited eggs, limited yeast (bread)
Major_AS_Kicker
Major_AS_Kicker
This story was in the paper today. I can relate to the story as I will never win a race, but finishing is important to me.

http://www.deseretnews.com/blog/68/10010376/Reasons-to-run-Ragnar-Relay-Las-Vegas-Two-of-a-kind.html

Steve Orchard, Running from AS & MS
Decorated_AS_Kicker
Decorated_AS_Kicker
Monday: 5 miles (90 minutes) and upper body stretching (30 minutes)

John
Major_AS_Kicker
Major_AS_Kicker
35 minutes on the elliptical cross trainer today. My knee is feeling better, but I decided to do the elliptical today because I am entered in a 5K on Saturday. I think I may run 5 miles before the race to warm up.

Steve Orchard, Running from AS & MS
Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
hi everyone! bug is back!
monday stats: KravMaga Level I self defense: 60 min
i finally got my gianna to attend. she enjoyed it. but we had to get in a group that asked us to join them..and 2 of them were big baffoons..that i'm reporting today. they seem to thrive on full throttle attacks. they wont hurt you but they come at you full force to show off. i'm 5'4 121 lbs and gg is 5'2' 127 lbs so i hardly think we'd rip them apart. one of them i dealt with a few months ago. and this confirmed it. we had to practice breaking out of a choke hold. now they didnt really choke us but were supposed to push us back a couple feet. one of these buffoons went like 15 feet with gianna! he didnt choke her but startled her. we have to have discipline in krav. we learn the moves then the speed. it was her FIRST class. i said what? the instructor caught him and told him to stop and get back in the circle. YET when it was MY turn..he pulls back away real quick. i think he think's i'll really elbow him or give him the rackaroni. IF i had seen it before my turn i might have!! mad g wasnt upset but she's a trooper. but still. i remember one of them popping me a couple months ago..and when it was my turn he pulled away and said thats enough...thats enough and i had just started and never made actual contact! i dont think he realized she's a kid AND i was her mom till afterwards!
needless to say looks like i have some buffoon kickin to handle today. just was a huge class last night and couldnt get a free moment with instructors. but i WILL today. gg is still interested and wants to continue so i'm happy for her! and hopefully she'll be my partner too! laugh2
we had 2 other new ladies..and they told us next time to join them...we will!!
okay...angry bug is off her soap box now! taking a power nap then off to krav this evening to do class and take care of business! lol eyes
ohhh...goooo teammmmm! cheerleader lol! i love this place too!! cheerleader

Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
Wed stats:
Krav CB: 60 min.
Class went real smooth. Back is on fire. what else is new eh? LOL cool front moving in...finally!! But with that came some rain and aches and pains.
Spoke to the Krav instructors and they are going to speak to the 2 clowns that gave us grief yesterday. they were not pleased and were going to take immediate action. Turns out they are a higher level up...II..but can go down a level if they want..but that kind of force should be only for level III on up. I was a happy camper in class. We partnered up and it was great! cheerleader The guy was much taller than me so other than a slight pop to my upper lip with the medicine ball while playing hot potato...I survived! it was the height difference we had to adjust too! he was in least 6'feet and buggy is only 5'4"! laugh2

may skip class tomorrow...storybook parade for the kids friday so i have to get my kids ready!
boy am i ready for halloween candy!!
gooo team!!!'

Decorated_AS_Kicker
Decorated_AS_Kicker
Tuesday: 2 miles (40 minutes) and upper body stretching (30 minutes)
Wednesday: 5 miles (80 minutes) and upper body stretching (30 minutes)

I worked from home today...I just love this. I went on a long walk at noon and had to hurry back for a conference call.

John
Gold_AS_Kicker
Gold_AS_Kicker
Hi Buggie
Good for you looking out for your girlie!
With class"mates" like that, who needs enemies eek2

The storybook parade sounds like fun - do your kids have to dress up? I love dressing my kids up - not that they need any encouragement whatsoever! They are always sneaking into the bathroom to pinch my makeup!!

KickAS and help others do the same!
Gold_AS_Kicker
Gold_AS_Kicker
Went for long walk with my 2 older girls right round a lake yesterday - it was fantastic. They are getting to be good little walkers.

Stats:
Walk 1 hour 15 minutes
3 miles

Need to get a pedometer - can anyone recommend a good brand?
I usually do the same walks: from my front door. Would be good to measure them acurately.

Go Team clap

KickAS and help others do the same!
this is the one i have and i like it,

http://www.vkrshop.com/step_counter.htm#TwinStepCounter

sue

Spondyloarthropathy, HLAB27 negative
Humira (still methylprednisone for flares, just not as often. Aleve if needed, rarely.)
LDN/zanaflex/flector patches over SI/ice
vits C, D. probiotics. hyaluronic acid. CoQ, Mg, Ca, K.
chiro
walk, bike
no dairy (casein sensitivity), limited eggs, limited yeast (bread)
Page 104 of 566 1 2 102 103 104 105 106 565 566

Moderated by  fyrfytr187, WendyR 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 37 guests, and 118 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Its been a long, long time
by Richard - 02/27/24 10:49 AM
AS questions from a newbie
by Karma_Coconut - 02/09/24 02:25 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
3,361,692 hmmm
1,319,572 OMG!!!!
709,183 PARTY TIME!