Moderators:
· Tim (Dotyisle)
· Chelsea (Kiwi)
· Megan (Megan)
· Wendy (WendyR)
· John (Cheerful)
· Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.

KickAS QR Code
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
A
New_Member
OP Offline
New_Member
A
Hi,my name is Jie.I come from China.Thank the NSD.It help me to return healthy.And thank you all,thank the kickas.You helped me to go on.
Now,I feel very very good.Just one month!
These days I find that when I eat very little food in dinner,the next morning I feel better.If I eat nothing in dinner,I feel the best in the next morning.So another people do.
Who knows why this happen?

naj Offline
Diamond_AS_Kicker
Diamond_AS_Kicker
Hi! So nice to meet you, Jie! I am really happy to hear that you are feeling well after one month.
: ) Jan

A
New_Member
OP Offline
New_Member
A
Nice to meet you too! When I wake up in the morning,I always feel sick.But if I eat just a little in dinner in the evening,I feel well when I wake up.The less the better.Eat nothing is best.
So It's very a problem.Maybe I should stop eatting in dinner to kick as!
And also I find hunger can kill AS!

naj Offline
Diamond_AS_Kicker
Diamond_AS_Kicker
Hi Jie,
I am curious...if you don't mind my asking, what do you usually have for dinner? And...do you eat dinner late at night or early in the evening?
Best wishes,
Jan

J
jet
Unregistered
jet
Unregistered
J
Hi there, great to here you are doing well treating your AS with NSD. lately I also have been eating smaller meals than normal for dinner and waking up much better also. A few times ive tried to skip dinner but my stomach makes grumbling noises & i dont sleep well then wake up in the morning feeling hunger pains.
have a nice day!!
Darryn

Last edited by jet; 05/01/10 11:49 PM.
A
New_Member
OP Offline
New_Member
A
To naj:I eat very little in all day,sometimes just one or two eggs in dinner.About 7:00 PM,I eat dinner.One day,I forgot it.Then in the next morning,I find I feel so good!So I find she secret!I tried to stop dinner,just drinked something.Now,I sure any food(also fruit)will help AS in dinner.
To jet:Yes!Yes!Yes!We are almost the same.
I feel a little hugery too,and not easy to sleep.But in the morning I don't feel hungery,just feel great!For I eat very little in last month,I don't feel hungery without food. So,I will stop dinner before the reason comes out.

Apprentice_AS_Kicker
Apprentice_AS_Kicker
Hi Jie,

It need to be try. I usually eat late dinner around 8-9 p.m, and also eat 1 fruit 1 hour before sleep at 10.30 p.m.. Might i can try to eat dinner early with small portion.

A
New_Member
OP Offline
New_Member
A
Hi,vegetarian:
If you try to eat little or nothing in dinner,maybe you will find that you are great in the next early morning when you wake up.
There is many people(in NSD.I let them do it) who say they have felt this too in China-I ask many asers.Just I don't know why!
Tell me your feelling if you try.Thank you.

M
mcm Offline
Black_Belt_AS_Kicker
Black_Belt_AS_Kicker
M
I think - just think, don't know - that you're giving your gut a break. NSD is alot about eating foods that don't sit and fester in our guts providing food for the bacteria that triggers our arthritis. So if you skip dinner, then go to bed on empty tummy, nothing to sit in belly to feed the demon. During the day, being somewhat active helps the digestion.

so glad you're finding relief!

Ninja_AS_Kicker
Ninja_AS_Kicker
hi.
I made the same conclusion. But with some ammendaments:

Taking dinner earlier - at about 7-7.30 PM maximim (and nothing after) also helps you get read of the morning stiffnes.

It does matter what one eats also: if one eats a small quantity of food and a ligt type of food (like an piece of apple pie, some fruits, compots) one can feel the diference in the morning.

34. Some rheumys say AS stage 1-2 some others say USpA
Also UC - rectocolitis.

UC curently in remission since feb 2011.
AS/USpA remission march-aug 2011. Flare - sept-nov 2011 (antibiotics). Remission now...

Modified NSD/SCD. Cook your own !

And the list of my medication has become verry short after some years on this diet smile
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Dotyisle, Kiwi, Moderator 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 46 guests, and 86 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Its been a long, long time
by Richard - 02/27/24 10:49 AM
AS questions from a newbie
by Karma_Coconut - 02/09/24 02:25 PM
Popular Topics(Views)