Moderators:
· Tim (Dotyisle)
· Chelsea (Kiwi)
· Megan (Megan)
· Wendy (WendyR)
· John (Cheerful)
· Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.

KickAS QR Code
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
J
jet
Unregistered
jet
Unregistered
J
the truth is out there alien
ty John

Iron_AS_Kicker
Iron_AS_Kicker
Originally Posted By: jet
by darryl...do you mean me?
do you want my food list sig put back? (food list i eat)ill most certainly do this for you my friend with great pleasure. pimp

Jet, aka Darryl, aka Darryn..

yes, please smile

I hadn't gotten around to even looking up what some of those foods are yet. Maybe I know them by another name (zucchini vs corgette etc)

Lieutenant_AS_Kicker
Lieutenant_AS_Kicker
molly;
you're awesome
*hug*

"Laughter is the shortest distance between two people." -Victor Borge
Steel_AS_Kicker
Steel_AS_Kicker
Hi all, I am only new here but would like to add my 2c if thats ok.

Along with just being diagnosed with AS I have a number of problems with my digestive system and allergies.

I have been on a nsd for some years now and cant eat most fruits as I get mouth and tummy ulcers from acidic fruit.
I also dont eat processed meat as this upsets my IBS.
My diet basicaly consists of fresh meat, fish, chicken and vegies.
I do not eat lollies or sweets or drink soft drink ect..
The only thing I do have from time to time is a sugar in my tea and a little milk but I dont eat cheese or other dairy and only have milk in my tea every now and then.

I have seen no marked improvement in my pain, infact the opposite is true for me. I will stay on the nsd as it helps with my IBS but I honestly havent had any benifit as far as other pain goes.

Gold_AS_Kicker
Gold_AS_Kicker
Hello Aussiegirl

I for one think your 2c was well worth the money!

I'm sorry to hear about your long list of problems.
you've really got a hell of a lot to cope with and to try and treat. It must be a nightmare for you to treat one thing and potentially set off another. I'm very interested by your experience with diet. You've shown very clearly that the diet is not working for you.

The NSD works great for me at the moment. It has not cured me - it keeps my symptoms under control.
It would be nice if there was a "cure" for AS. It would be nice if it was as simple as one diet fits all. But that is clearly not the case.

Everyone is different, everyone's bodies react differently, everyone has a different combination of symptoms and related diseases and everyone has varing degrees of damage from AS.

In addition to this there are a number of different "triggers" for a flare up which are not realated to diet - such as stress and pysical trauma.

I believe in - trying out all the options that are available to you until you find the one that suits you best and that you are comfortable with. Everyone is different. End of.

KickAS and help others do the same!
J
jet
Unregistered
jet
Unregistered
J
sorry to hear this diet didnt work for you - 2 years is certainly a long time to practice diet.

Very_Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
Very_Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
Thanks you for the kind words - Bridget, John our Dragon Slayer, Lisa, Joyce (Joyce, sent you a pm), and 'he of many names', Jet I think is the present one? 'Smile'. Thanks.

Yepp DD (darling Duquesa) was awesome. I shall miss her forever.

Molly C (France)
Keeping on Keeping on (One keeps on a staggerin on, innit!)

MollyC1i - Riding OutAS
Gold_AS_Kicker
Gold_AS_Kicker
Ah sorry Molly
I didn't see the part about your poor horse.
I bet you will miss her forever. How sad.
xx

KickAS and help others do the same!
AS Czar
AS Czar

Hi, aussiegirl:

The NSD held only spotty results for me, initially. Early on, I began using antibiotics and it took several courses of powerful antibiotics to 'make the NSD work for me,' but it finally did.

I was in the mood to get better and figured I would give Ebringer's "theory" a real test, so purchased some antibiotics--in fact down in Mexico I bought just about every inexpensive oral one I could find. In a single-blind study of one, I found that drugs which have no anti-Klebsiella activity also have no anti-AS symptom activity--learning this stuff after the fact, since I was travelling and did not have access to internet for some time.

Eventually, I developed my own AP (Antibiotic Protocol) for AS and have made it available as a general guideline for others to begin their process. Send an email request to me, if You are interested. The RBF (Road Back Foundation) has a list of physicians who treat autoimmune conditions using antibiotics and You might find one able to design a programme for You, whether or not based upon my own AP.

Another person did not have such a good result on NSD but he required chelation to get the diet to work. I cannot explain this very well, but heavy metals like cadmium, lead, mercury, etc, could contribute to any disease and even cause arthritis (cadmium especially) or an environmental sensitivity as You might be experiencing.

The NSD is not the end of the line, and I hope that You will be able to get off the mark in the pain department soon!

HEALTH,
John

Master_Sergeant_AS_Kicker
Master_Sergeant_AS_Kicker
wish this guy would let it go.If it works for ya great.We wont push drugs on you,if you drop all this nsd stuff.

Happy Trails To You Until We Meet Again

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 36 guests, and 80 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Dietician
by Christichka - 04/19/24 01:07 AM
Meat and Klebsiella
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:47 PM
Green tea and more Klebsiella
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:22 PM
Trehalose
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:02 PM
What now?
by PhilD50 - 04/08/24 01:31 PM
Its been a long, long time
by Richard - 02/27/24 10:49 AM
Total remission of my AS on the Carnivore Diet.
by Mark55 - 03/20/19 02:51 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
3,367,361 hmmm
1,323,044 OMG!!!!
711,701 PARTY TIME!