Moderators:
· Tim (Dotyisle)
· Chelsea (Kiwi)
· Megan (Megan)
· Wendy (WendyR)
· John (Cheerful)
· Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.

KickAS QR Code
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 17 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 16 17
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks Alan Ill have cheese

M
mig Offline
M
True, I might sneak a small sip. Oh, one sandwich is enough thanks, I will let Kev glomp the rest! lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
glomp whats glomp Iwill slowly nibble the rest thankyou.

M
mig Offline
M
Well glomp is a verb you see: to glomp - something Alan cannot resist with Cheddar lol... but of course, as you wish Kevin.

Platinum_AS_Kicker
Platinum_AS_Kicker
Finnari, I simply can't rectify the irony of your message of positive attitude with your posts full of oxymorons, [*BLEEPS*], anger, and stereotyping "you people." I'm not getting the picture of a sunny attitude. You have also stated that all you need to do is control your attitude to control your disease so why take TNFs? I wish everyone here could have access to effective and expensive meds when due diligence, alternative methods, and positive attitude aren't enough.

Last edited by snowshoe; 11/05/09 12:53 AM.

This bunny Kicks AS !
And this post to Ari, mig, is yet another example of why you are truly the queen of KA. Where I to easily allow myself to react in anger, you craft this gracious, thoughtful, and engaging response that displays how you can see the good in most any post and, at the same time, assume the best intentions in any poster. Bravo to you--someday I hope that I am able to step back from the edge in these situations and always reply with the class and dignity that you demonstrate here every day. All I can say is that is it an absolute honor to work with you here at KA and that I hope you keep shining your light in these forums for a long, long time to come. Well done, my friend.

Brad

Cheese on the left and tuna and the right is just fine, but where, my friend, are the cheese AND tuna sandwiches? Can I assume they are right in the middle and you simply overlooked them (inadvertently, of course)? Or can it be that I am the only one who enjoys a slice of cheese on his tuna sandwich? (And if that sandwich was then thrown on a griddle and nicely browned as the cheese melted perfectly, then I would be even happier!)

Just wonderin' . . .

Brad

I
Titanium_AS_Kicker
Titanium_AS_Kicker
I
Brad, Brad......now noe.........cheese AND Tuna......well, well , well, now think about the little people, the people who can only afford Canadian cheddar (Canadians) once a week, think about the poor old Tuna swimming about trying to fend for his family, think about the vegatarian ready to (Migs silly word) GLOMP down on the old cheedar and a piece of the old Tuna pops up............I wonder sometimes why I write absolute nonsense, but I quite like writing nonsense, most people say I talk it too...........Hi Brad

Your words about Mig here, Gracious she is, classy she is, you have picked her dead right, she is truly the star of KA, bright, fair, intelligent, better looking than you, (Not as pretty as the dragon though)

Yes all that you have said is a terrific testament to this very PECULIAR lady.

Right everyone, boos all round for Mig the clever dick Brad, oy I say, that was the last Tuna sandwich you just had, now come on, own up, how many have you had.....

I
Titanium_AS_Kicker
Titanium_AS_Kicker
I
Sorry Kev, Brad has just had the last cheese one..........

Presidential_AS_Kicker
Presidential_AS_Kicker
Quote:

It was my experience since I came to this forum that "success" stories were not accepted well, and I was worried. Should we then rather keep quiet about it and not give some hope? If only one person can turn this around and become better, wouldn't that be a miracle? Wouldn't we all feel joy for that person?
Take care

Hi Ronel,

I have suffered nearly 75% of my life, and I didn't get offended, so keep the positive stories coming. The nsd success stories are categorized into there own forum category, so it might appear that other success stories are not well accepted, but I can remember reading hundreds of other types of success stories scattered around in these forums. It's nice to be able to read some from time to time, even if it couldn't relate to me directly, because I often feel better knowing someone else feels better.

I can relate to getting help by having a generally positive attitude about life and health though. I haven't been able to control the outcome of my progression in any sense, but if I am surrounded (or surrounding myself) with positive energy, I tend to have less aches and flares and it certainly makes it much easier to cope.

This is why I have a certain choice in music to listen to. Positive and energetic "happy music" helps me, as well as soothing music, but while listening to an album full of obscene lyrics, drugs, crimes, etc, makes me feel worse. It may seem strange to some but it is something I have noticed. So listening to music is one of my therapies. I have similar preferences in television.

I don't always have a positive outlook though, in fact I am troubled with this nearly every day... so I can understand and relate to some of the other posters comments as well. It's hard to stay positive all the time, when some people can only see their feet when they walk, or had operations to deal with, or suffer with IBD/IBS, and have eye or heart problems, etc... all of which, by the way, is a description of me too.

Thanks for the post. I hope your brother can easily get back on track.
Take care,
James.

Last edited by JamesB; 11/04/09 03:52 PM.

HLA-B27+, JRA diagnosis in 1981, re-diagnosed as AS in 1988. Also iritis, colitis, and psoriasis. NSD + low carb helps me. My health makes it hard for me to post in a timely way.
Page 7 of 17 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
2 members (haydenk, 1 invisible), 125 guests, and 83 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Dietician
by Christichka - 04/19/24 01:07 AM
Meat and Klebsiella
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:47 PM
Green tea and more Klebsiella
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:22 PM
Trehalose
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:02 PM
What now?
by PhilD50 - 04/08/24 01:31 PM