Moderators:
· Tim (Dotyisle)
· Chelsea (Kiwi)
· Megan (Megan)
· Wendy (WendyR)
· John (Cheerful)
· Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.

KickAS QR Code
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 27 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 26 27
Fifth_Degree_AS_Kicker
Fifth_Degree_AS_Kicker
I read that if they tax it it would wipe out our national debt within a couple years. The war on drugs is a scam. Our jails are 3/4 full of drug offenses, and about 3/4 of those are for pot! When will they learn that jail time will not help a drug addict?! They need more help then anything a jail cell can give them. Spend the resources from taxing pot on drug reform, think of how much better we could help people!

my photos http://www.pbase.com/gardengirl13 avatar is the tattoo I got shortly after getting my AS diagnosis, it says "to be in good health"
Sergeant_AS_Kicker
Sergeant_AS_Kicker
What kind of conversation did I just stumble into here?! I haven't really spent any time in this forum. I should rethink that. I am allergic to the stuff. It makes me all itchy and makes me cough (beyond the norm). But I had many years to find that out.

When my mom was sick last year I tried to get her to try some, but it was too late at that point. The positive effects of marijuana on appetite and nausea and pain make it a wonder drug for cancer and other illness - it's absolutely inhumane that they make sick people jump through hoops to get treatment. Grr. It makes me mad.

Last edited by molly_b; 09/18/08 05:13 AM.
Second_Degree_AS_Kicker
Second_Degree_AS_Kicker
Hi all,

Just wanted to share an experience with you that you may want to file for future reference.

In my efforts to consume thc without smoking marijuana, I made some canna-butter yesterday. It was pretty simple to do.

So when it came time to test it out, I started with a small amount melted in some hot water. I drank it, waited for an hour or so and felt nothing. SO i figure i made it too weak. So i put in quite a bit more and drank it down. Two hours later, around 11pm, I started feeling pretty strangely. By midnight I felt like I was floating and could barely function.

I spent several sleepless hours trying to get myself down from the highest thc induced high of my life. It did the trick, it numbed the body. But took in way too much of the stuff amd got way too high. Blood pressure was up and I was even having some minor hallucinations. So I think moderation is the key when ingesting cannabis extract

Colin

"Only to the extent that we expose ourselves over and over to annihilation, can that which is indestructible be found in us."

Unknown
L
L
One of my sons told me he ate some once and it made him higher than "high"

Sounds like its a bit tricky because of the delayed reaction.

L
L
Well,

it just so happens that when I was doing some remodeling In all the bedrooms I found some mj that belonged to one of my sons.

I confiscated it and then found myself smoking it. I find it does take the edge off and I sleep very well.

I will probably have to pay my son for it

His stash was pretty much on par with what I smoked in my teens. I had some other stuff though that was green and extremely fragrant and with that stuff one or two puffs is definitely all I need. I never really saw fresh fragrant pot like that when I was younger. I suspect that what they say about the potency of pot these days being stronger is VERY true.

I think I'm going to get on an "authorized user list"

New_Member
New_Member
Hi there.

I have been growing my own from 2001 to 2006 to lower the pain from AS. I had a few strains called "Northern Light x Shiva" and "White Rhino". The NLxShiva (mostly indica) was nearly perfect, but I got too stoned. I got a little bit paranoid with the White Rhino (indica/sativa mix), but If I harvested it in flowering week # 5 or 6, it did not get that high.

I am looking for the perfect Marijuana indoor strain for AS and arthritis. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Regards Knut
------
AS symptoms since 1982. Diagnosed in 1994.

My AS & Excercise Blog: http://doityourself.no/cms1/?cat=7
My Excercise Diary: http://www.jogg.se/Traning/Tdbok.aspx?anvid=109007
Second_Degree_AS_Kicker
Second_Degree_AS_Kicker
Hey Knut,

I too would like to find a strain with a low paranoia factor. I've heard indicas are the way to go but they're hard to find if you're buying it, it seems. Perhaps i'll have to become a farmer.

Let me know what you find out.

C

"Only to the extent that we expose ourselves over and over to annihilation, can that which is indestructible be found in us."

Unknown
S
First_Degree_AS_Kicker
First_Degree_AS_Kicker
S
#1 White Widow. Quite odorous when growing.
#2 Kemo

T
Apprentice_AS_Kicker
Apprentice_AS_Kicker
T
I wish it wasn't illegal. I don't know where to get the stuff. I'm afraid I'll get arrested if I try to buy of the streets.

Very_Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
Very_Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
legalized in Michigan yesterday.

sue

Page 14 of 27 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 26 27

Moderated by  Megan, WendyR 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 302 guests, and 99 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Its been a long, long time
by Richard - 02/27/24 10:49 AM
AS questions from a newbie
by Karma_Coconut - 02/09/24 02:25 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
3,361,975 hmmm
1,319,726 OMG!!!!
709,316 PARTY TIME!